View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:10 am



Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Fhealltoir Take:2 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1081
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> 1E AP Laser Infantry 1E tS 1N Reaction fire plasgun on enemy vehicles coming from south


Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12206
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Move 1 East, PA Drones fire at the Juggler, and then Infantry if it's dead and Drones have remaining shots

Turn North, Move 1 North - If there are visible enemies to the North East, stop and fire with appropriate weaponry.


If no enemies visible to the North East - Move 1 North, Smoke 1 North, Move 1 North, Turn East, Move 1 East, then open fire on any visible enemies, using appropriate weaponry


Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Low deora 4E 1S (on the Sumats). E tS. Fire my main cannon at the truck headed to leave. Use a flamer to hit the tile with the two power armors in the back, and the other three on the Juggler.


Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5121
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>2E, turn N, 4N, sidestep 1E, 6N, sidestep 2W, 4S, sidestep 1W

>If I pass within 1 tile of any vehicles, move to their tile, punch/stomp with all mobility I can spare, then return to path.

>If any enemies are within LoS or would become within LoS within 1 turn's worth of movement as I finish path, drop smoke on self.


Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:19 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3912
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>2E. Spread chaingun shots on eastern tanks (assuming they survive the sonic blast), use electrolasers on southern PA.


Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:50 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1505
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Updated/New Units encountered:

Nus
"While primarily an anti-air emplacement, the Nus can bring its gun down low enough to engage surface targets, at which it is rather effective."
Emplacement [10x shield regeneration, 2x armour thickness, 2x internal hp]
- [High Act Turret]
Chassis
Internals: 544/544
Armour
- 120 Thickness
- 600 Durability
Hardshield
- 60 Thickness
- 360/360 Durability
Systems
Triple Kinetic Turret APS [30]
Weapons
80mm Autocannon (Turreted, Stabilised)
- SKEP ammo [120pen, 40damage]

Slinger
"The Slinger is a prime example of the ANS high command wanting a vehicle that can do anything, and Aquisitions doing their best to give them something approaching their brief."
Walker
- [Stabilized Hull]
- [Slat Armour]
Chassis
Internals: 350/350
Mobility: 4
Sensors: 2
Armour
- 72 (60) Thickness
- 600 Durability
Hardshield
- 40 Thickness
- 240/240 Durability
Systems
Twin Kinetic Turret APS [20]
Weapons
8mm Machinegun (Coaxial)
30mm Chaingun
- APHE [30pen, 30damage]
150mm Missile Launcher
- HE [75pen, 240damage]

Eixam
"You'd be forgiven for looking at one of these and seeing your typical fire support vehicle, but the Eixam has a terrifying capability as an assault unit, the bracing pistons mounted on the legs can punch holes into glacis plates just as well as they spike into concrete."
Walker
- [Assault Pistons]
Chassis
Internals: 430/430
Mobility: 6
Sensors: 3
Armour
- 96 (80) Thickness
- 800 Durability
Hardshield
- 60 Thickness
- 360/360 Durability
Systems
Triple Kinetic Turret APS [30]
Weapons
8mm Machinegun (Coaxial)
50mm Missile Launcher (x5)
- HEAT [60pen, 20damage]
100mm Missile Launcher (x3)
- HE [50pen, 160damage]


Image
Orbital scans of this district show it to be a dedicated military outpost, the Orbital gun Control-Hub is located at the far northern edge of the District, and the southern area has been heavily damaged by the first wave of contractors.
- Destroy Orbital gun Control-Hub.
- Leave District through Eastern Exit. [Pre-requisite Incomplete]


HKU - Thunder

Calling out over comms "Alright lads, here's the plan....." and sending a hasty scribble over to your allies you plan your next moves before moving out and dropping smoke.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

You start by firing a salvo of Deora over the wall to land on the Sumats behind it.
[Ag Caoineadh Iarainn] 80+20:100 - 61
Rolling out of the gate and turning your attention southwards you see the Truck and Powered Armour have been annhiliated by Shockwave so instead open up on the Juggler with your Flamer.
[Heavy Flamethrower] 80+20:100 - 4 13 27 49
The flames wash over it and shockwave, leaving the Jugglers armour glowing red hot and Shockwaves shield flickering somewhat, but not that badly damaged.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Flying forwards out of the gate you watch Shockwaves blast shakes the wall in front of you, and checking positions on your feed from Thunders drone, you ready your aim for when the wall collapses. As it falls and the dust starts to clear you open fire.
[70mm SABRE Chaingun] 80+50-5-25:100 - 92 33 16 26 19 / 61 25 14 59 99
You nail each of the Tanks with a burst of five shells, punching a neat hole into the north one and stitching a line of holes across southern one, but after the smoke clears what matters is that they are both out of action.

[Both Sumats would have been heavily damaged yet still alive, but you rolled cockpit crits on both of them, so two kills.]


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

You drive out into the district and have your Drones open up on the Juggler.
[30mm Rail Repeaters] 80-25+10:65 - 3 26 6 63 56 85
Their fire tears through its armour shredding the hydraulics in one of its legs, at which it topples over in a prime position for Crispr to douse it in flames. It now not much of a threat you move north, checking for hostiles as you go, dropping smoke for a fallback position and peeking out of it, but the immediate area is clear of enemies.


DSMK2 - STOP

Pulling out after the others clear the way you track south to see the Troopers already obliterated by Shockwave, so you just move behind Thunder and take aim to cover his back.


maart3n - Shockwave

Striding out of the gate you sidestep so the Juggler is in front of you, and fire off a full power blast from your Marú Anála. The blast pulverises the Powered Armour and reduced their vehicles and whatever they were trying to recover to a shower of metal splinters. The Juggler fares better, its shield merely shattering so you stride up and kick it, shearing off a large chunk of its armour. Ignoring it as your allies pump more fire into it, including Crispr giving your shields a bit of a singe, you aim your Anthill to the north, but no enemies show up for now.


Areku - Frog

After bracing for a moment you set off at a sprint out of the gate, weaving along the road you spot a Walker watching over some Power Armour loading another pile of scrap onto a trailer and paste the troopers with a casual punch and kick as you rush past them. You spare a quick glance behind you as you round the corner into the Compound, and see something in the far Compound bu you're going too fast to get a clean visual so instead focus on what is in front of you and see a bunch of Walkers with pilots hurriedly climbing inside, looks like they were going for some maintenance or something? Putting that thought aside you dash between the wall and a building before covering your position with some smoke.

[Action adapted because your path as listed had you trying to walk through a building and took 24 mobility - re: strafing costs 2 mobility]


---- Enemies ----

Juggler #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Damaged
- Immobilised
- Stunned

Juggler #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Nus #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Nus #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged
- Starting up

Prong #2
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged
- Starting up

Slinger #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged
- Starting up

Slinger #2
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged
- Starting up

Eixam #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Undamaged
- Starting up


Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> tE E tN NNN.

Areku, could you perhaps stomp the Eixam into a fine paste?


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1530
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>use all mobility to kick the juggler.


Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12206
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> Move 2 East

Powersuit Drone fire at the Juggler

Turn North

Fire cannon at the juggler if it's still alive, else shoot at any other visible targets with appropriate weaponry.


Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 am
Posts: 1081
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> tW tN 3N tE 1E Reaction fire Plasgun on enemy vehicles


Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:11 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> 1N, Turn E, 1E. From the SW corner like in my diagram, fire at the HQ with 154 energy overcharge. Then 1W, Turn N, 1S.


Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3912
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>EEN, light up anyone who comes down the middle with all weapons systems.


Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5121
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
>Notice Eixam

>A WORTHY OPPONENT

>3N, sidestep 1W

>5 mobility suplex on the eixam, followed by 5 mobi stomp if it's still functional enough to be dangerous

>1S, 5 mobi stomp on one of the prongs, if I haven't stomped the eixam

>sidestep 1E, move 2S back to the smoke.


Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:50 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1505
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
Image
Orbital scans of this district show it to be a dedicated military outpost, the Orbital gun Control-Hub is located at the far northern edge of the District, and the southern area has been heavily damaged by the first wave of contractors.
- Destroy Orbital gun Control-Hub.
- Leave District through Eastern Exit.


HKU - Thunder

Creeping out from behind the corner you consult your system for any sort of structural weakness on the target, generator next to a key structural column? that sounds about right. Carefully lining up the shot you set your Railgun to overcharge to near maximum, there are visible arcs of energy between the rails as it reaches maximum, and then you fire.
[180mm Railgun] 80+50-5:100 - 80
There is a tremendous crack as you fire, your shot on target as far as you can tell. As you pull back into the smoke you take a glance at the status display for your railgun and despite it glowing cherry-red it seems to be coping with the workout you're putting it through, but warnings about rail wear are... mildly concerning. Just in time a distand rumble and an update on your objective feed snatches your attention away from those thoughts.


CrazyMLC - Crispr

Turning away as Shockwave finishes off the Juggler you move up past the smokescreen, watching as Baroque treats something to a burst of Autocannon fire.


TheKebbit - Kettlehead

Flying through the gap in the wall you scan the area for any hostiles, but the only thing of interest you spot is a patch of ground where it has been melted smooth. The two lumps lying in the middle of it might have been vehicles at one point, but with how little is left it's hard to tell.


CaveCricket48 - Baroque

Pulling out past the corner you have your left-hand Drone fire at the Juggler.
[8MW Particle Lance] 80-30+10:60 - 36
[40mm Railgun] 80-30+10:60 - 31 5 17 20 10

All of the shots hit the target, shattering its shield but failing to do any more. Before you can turn to face the Juggler, it fires a burst of grenades at you.
[50mm Grenades] 80-25-5:50 - 58 18 88 28 2 32
[Laser APS] 60 - 69 27

The Powersuits APS takes out one of the grenades, but three manage to hit biting into your armour. Swinging your hull around you center your aim on it and fire.
[150mm Autocannon] 80-5-15+50:100 - 86 47 34 99
The shells fly downrange and burrow deep inside its weak frame before detonating, the entire chassis bursting in a fireball, leaving a pair of legs with nothing atop wobbling in place for a moment before they collapse to the ground.


DSMK2 - STOP

Turning around you drive up to the wall and prepare to fire on anything that comes around the corner, but seems most of them must still be running startup procedures.


maart3n - Shockwave

Raising your foot over the crippled Juggler you bring it down with force completely caving in the chassis, you pull it out tearing free a sparking chunk of something that crashes to the ground and lies there for a moment before bursting into flames that quickly spread to cover the entire wreck.


Areku - Frog

Rushing back out of the smoke you charge at the heaviest Walker and drive your Armature down in a swing, with a shower of arcing energy it clashes with the now active shield before punching through and scraping along its armour, you retract the Armature your shield bouyed from the contact and deliver a heavy kick, armour crumpling on imact and crushing one of its cowardly missile launchers. Blows dealt you go to fall back to your smoke, only for some damn coward turrets to open up on you from behind.
[80mm Autocannons] 80-10-5:65 - 63 16 10 8 23 24 39 14
Even boosted by what you leeched from the Walker your shield only blocks a few of the shots before being taken out, the rest of the shots slam into your armour, punching some narrow gouges out of it, but not getting anywhere near close to penetrating.


---- Enemies ----

Nus #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Nus #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Prong #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Slinger #1
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Slinger #2
- Shield Up
- Armour Undamaged

Eixam #1
- Shield Down
- Armour Damaged
- One Medium Missile Disabled


Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Fhealltoir Take:2
> SSS tE E. Reaction fire any enemies I see with my main cannon and flamers.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:18 am, edited 4 times in total.



Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.036s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]