View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 365  Next
 Roll To Dodge - Blue 
DRLGrump

Post Re: Roll To Dodge
rjhw1 wrote:
If i learn to control them well have an undead army. Someone else needs to learn how to make guns out of water.

Don't assume anything. For all you know, you could end up making yourself into an undead beacon when you epic fail.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 am

I also mention as a part of my last minor action, while I was still on speakerphone, that we have stun guns, pistols, batons, shotguns, AK-47s and 100 pistol clips, and 150 shotgun bullets, 150 AK-47 clips, and some other random nick-knacks like baseball bats down in the cargo hold.

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 am
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

CrazyMLC wrote:
I also mention as a part of my last minor action, while I was still on speakerphone, that we have stun guns, pistols, batons, shotguns, and 100 pistol clips, and 150 shotgun bullets, and some other random nick-knacks like baseball bats down in the cargo hold.

Sweet jesus, I'm not sure that counts as minor, but nonetheless, assuming hyperkultra doesn't nix it, I'm going to get a shotgun, and a pistol as my back up.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 am

Its not a small little dingy, it can hold a lot. Why not have a lot of crap in there?

Also theres also a ton of assortments of limes (so we don't get scurvy), pemmican, and maybe another ton of water.

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:55 am
Profile WWW

Can we have an olyimpic sized pool with another boat in it?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 am
DRLGrump

Makes sense. I'm still going to use my turn to scavenge for better weapons, armor, and mods.
P.S. I don't think an Olympic sized pool can hold a boat.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 am

I spent a lot of my money on getting the cargo, the boat was inheritance, so I probably don't have enough money to do that.

Also, yeah, theres probably a lot of ♥♥♥♥ in the cargo hold to be honest. Maybe not a gatling gun, but you know.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 am
Profile WWW

do you think there is enough items inside said cargo hold to create a gun that can produce lasers, or at least a workshop along with all the knick nacks?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 am

If you're a mad genius, maybe.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 am
Profile WWW

Not to late to join is it?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 am

Well thats a good thing, because My speciality Is mad geniusness. I AM JAMAL!!! *cough* sorry
I use my turn to search for materials usable for the creation of technology

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 am

I haven't left port yet, you are welcome to join our noble cause.
Even afterwards, you can be a stowaway.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

Okay, let's apply some quick rules to this insanity. If one wishes to change or ammend their action, edit your original post describing your action. I don't even know where to start with this almost 1.5 pages of stuff. For this one, I just chose the first action I found. Oh and, Techno, you can join.

CrazyMLC[3]: You run to the control room, and start to pilot this tub. You manage to get it running, but can't find the controls to steer. Or change the radio, which is currently broadcasting Cher across the ship. As a positive side effect, the zombies have been temporarily placeated by the succubus on the speakers. You're gonna need to learn some navigation pretty soon though, or you'll be hitting an island in 2 turns.

wiffles[1-1=0]: wiffles attempts to change his name to Jamal, however he gets a one, so he is now lacking a name entirely. Grats. He also manages to utterly destroy and somehow immolate his vault suit while clumsily attempting to don it with his burned hands.

Injuries: Burnt Hands (-1 to anything requiring use of hands.)

rjhw1 [5]: Frank focuses, grunting and struggling, while the zombies shuffle towards him. Then, his eyes fly open, the zombies freeze, and protsrate themselves in front of Frank. Any regular zombies within 25 ft of Frank are now friendly to the party, and will follow Frank's orders to the death.

Abilities: Greater Zombie Control
Inventory: Wimpy Facial Hair

Tomaster [6]: Tomaster manages to turn up a minigun, however he lacks the manliness to lift it, and somehow manages to accidentally shoot the deck open, causing the floor under the very large minigun to collapse. Both the gun and Tomaster fall.

Inventory: Minigun
Injuries: Broken Leg (-2 to anything requiring use of legs.)

You can heal injuries you know...

Last edited by TorrentHKU on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:06 am
Profile WWW
DRLGrump

MLC, I think we're supposed to let hyperkultra tell us what's on the boat and stuff.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:09 am

I steered the boat out of the port, while speaking into the speakerphone that there's guns and crap in the cargo hold, and that Tomaster should come guard the captain (me) while I steer the boat, after he does his action.

Tomaster is scavenging guns and armor.

Wiffles and rjhw1 want to control or if not kill the zombies.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 365  Next