View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Minor Mod Dump 

Post Re: Minor Mod Dump
Build 22 Revolver Cannon for Build 23
Revolver Cannon that shoots non explosive mass-based rounds vs. the current explosive ones.

Attachment:
RevolverCannonClassic.rte.rar [47.42 KiB]
Downloaded 637 times

Made on request for ChazFox.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I suppose this is, technically, a modification. And the first mod i've actually finished.
It's a new loading screen, and it's not exactly a work of art. But as far as i know, it's the first loading screen mod (perhaps?)
To use, save to Base.rte/GUI/s. It might be a good idea to back up the original loading screen, because you aint gettin' it back unless you re install.

DON'T SAVE THIS, IT'S A PREVIEW.
SAVE THE ATTACHMENT

/CRUISE CONTROL

Attachments:
LoadingSplash.rar [29.39 KiB]
Downloaded 690 times
Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Just the robot 1 and robot 2 with rustless sprites. Also a robot that has the unused "Head02.bmp" head sprite in Base.rte/Actors/Robots/.

Attachment:
Robots.rte.rar [43.45 KiB]
Downloaded 590 times

Sun May 16, 2010 12:55 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Here's my first mod. Just a simple bolt-action rifle.

Attachments:
Kar98k.rte.rar [492 KiB]
Downloaded 574 times
Mon May 17, 2010 2:08 pm

This is a brain which runs an actor-upgrade script every five seconds to make absolutely every actor on screen have a ludicrous aim range.
The result is that the AI sees things faster, which makes the game slightly more challenging. It does nothing else at all, so if the AI performs any other function better, it is coincidence.

Attachment:
Long-Range AI.rte.zip [11.78 KiB]
Downloaded 625 times

Please note that I am not 100% sure that this works correctly, and it's guaranteed to be not the best way to do this.
If I make changes (or it turns out to not work) I'll update this accordingly.
Please PM me if it works or not so I can make sure it's not something magic on my end making the AI snipe me for once.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 am

Crabsinthe: A fusion of 89% and a crab bomb.

No images, you all know what crabsplosions look like.
Request for a friend.

Attachments:
File comment: An "Improved" Molotov Cocktail. Costs 160 Oz. Freaking Dangerous.
Crabsinthe.rte.zip [9.86 KiB]
Downloaded 527 times
Thu May 27, 2010 5:36 am
Profile WWW

Okay, this is just a simple edit of the Coalition Punisher. It values the health to 500, gives certain weapons infinite ammo, And makes it Free.

Not recommended for people who don't like the job to get done faster than ever. Though it does ruin gameplay because it is too strong. Not recommended to download.

Credit to Foogooman for making the punisher.

EDIT:
3POK_PHALE wrote:
Subject: Minor Mod Dump

Warguy wrote:
Okay, this is just a simple edit of the Coalition Punisher. It values the health to 500, gives certain weapons infinite ammo, And makes it Free.

Not recommended for people who don't like the job to get done faster than ever. Though it does ruin gameplay because it is too strong. Not recommended to download.

This isn't a mod you stupid twit. This is a cheap personal edit. Keep it to yourself.

Please don't do this. I just want to share the edited mod. Gawd.

Attachments:
CoalitionPunisherEdit.rte.zip [1.65 MiB]
Downloaded 569 times
Sun May 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Suomi "Finland" SMG was used with great succes during winter war against the Soviet Union.
This SMG showed to the world the importance of the submachine guns.

Pretty much my first mod ever. Had to really figure out what UniTec haven't done yet and as a Finn, this is something I really had to do :)
PS. PM feedback and tips are welcome!!! (And inform if you have better sounds for this one! :P )

Attachments:
Suomi M-31.rte.zip [12.5 KiB]
Downloaded 517 times
Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

An unrefined Bunker Buster assault rifle I typed up in 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Attachment:
XMOD.rte.zip [3.56 KiB]
Downloaded 529 times

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Just a little something i patched together.

Rather complex bit of work. 900 lines of code and 5, count em, 5 luas. All that comes together into one of the finest examples of burst fire I have seen, as well as the ability to swap between 2 modes of fire: Single and burstfire. Obviously one of those will get you better accuracy.

Pretty muzzle effects, good aim distance, fun to use.

Enjoy

P.S. I did not personally code much of what is in the release, so please give credit where it is due:

-Credit goes to Whitty for use of his Heavy sniper code that taught me about emitters. (granted I removed the explosive rounds) Very Helpful. It was also the muzzle effects from this mod that I altered into the ones you see here

--Credit goes to CaveCricket48 for his BurstSMG that totally pointed me in the right direction in approaching burst fire, and also his amazing luas that allowed me to merge my two guns "CrazyHorse"(originally full auto) and "CrazyHorse Burst" together into one.

---Credit goes to Gotcha!, creator of the Unitec faction, for his original HK 21 gun sprite

----Credit also goes to the creator of Bear Federation for original inspiration and the sound file for the gun, and for the ModuleIcon I based this one off of.

Without the contributions these amazing modders have made to the community I would have had nothing to go on. Thank you

Additional thanks to those on the forums that helped answer my questions and find the right files. (You know who you are)

Attachments:
CrazyHorse.rte.rar [157.61 KiB]
Downloaded 508 times
File comment: In action
ScreenDump011.bmp
ScreenDump011.bmp [ 396.3 KiB | Viewed 25618 times ]

Last edited by Apollon on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 pm

DONT FLAME ME!!!!!! i changed some code so they wouldnt have jetpacks and would jump and made them cheaper and heavier. No resprites they're the same so here i thought maybe somebody might want it i did this with Ronin and Coalition actors
Attachment:
File comment: The Realistic Ronin
Realistic.rte.rar [64.14 KiB]
Downloaded 465 times
Attachment:
File comment: The Realistic Coalition
Realistic2.rte.rar [82.39 KiB]
Downloaded 422 times

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Not so much a "minor" mod, per se, more of an...unfinished mod that I'm too lazy to work out the bugs on.

Still quite functional, though.

SO, UH, README:
Use your regular movement keys to control it. IF YOU CANNOT MOVE, PRESS THE PIE MENU KEY. ONCE.

Then try again.

Try using the fire button when moving, and when not moving. And if you're still in one place, your movement keys still do stuff.

Oh, and if anyone wants to GIF it, that'd be just dandy.

Sprites are unfinished by LFOW, since both of us kind of dropped this project. Apologies to Geti for not using his (currently better) sprites; LFoW started to sprite it and then both of us caught the apathy disease. Geti's full sheet is in sprite.bmp, if anyone wants to put that back on.

THE CODE FOR THIS, ALL OF IT, IS COMPLETELY FREE TO USE. You don't even have to ask me, though I do find it neat to know what people are doing with my code. So drop me a line, please, if you do.

Wow. That ended up a longer writeup than I though.

ANYWAYS BUY IT IN CRAFTS AND ENJOY IT. IT'S (INSANELY) OVERPOWERED (READ: UNKILLABLE, BASICALLY) but hey it's pretty damn fun in my opinion.

Attachments:
Scorpion.rte.zip [204.7 KiB]
Downloaded 764 times
Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 am

Re: Minor Mod Dump
A radio. Not the music kind. When you use it, it sends a Rocket MK1 at high speed upon every enemy in the field. It's a very humorous way of smiting your enemies, and is useful when you just want to clear the map of people.

Features a custom sprite! (The first I've ever made)

I did it by making the radio have infinite ammo, making the bullets invisible and unable to damage anything, getting rid of shells, etc. and then attaching the rocket-drop script to the invisible bullet I fire. I had to make my own special rocket (that looks exactly like the Rocket MK1) with side thrusters that didn't do anything for the rocket to keep going straight down. With a normal rocket, it'd try to correct itself and veer off to the left.

It's the first mod I've ever made besides an overpowered pistol from a tutorial.

This is it:
Attachment:
File comment: The mod.
Radio.rte.zip [24.31 KiB]
Downloaded 704 times

And here are some pictures:
Attachment:
File comment: The rockets falling to their (and the crabs') death.
RocketsFalling.png
RocketsFalling.png [ 299.3 KiB | Viewed 25100 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: And here are the rockets five or six frames after exploding.
RocketsExploding.png
RocketsExploding.png [ 329.83 KiB | Viewed 25100 times ]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I changed most of the bunker modules into test material not very interesting but for those missions where you want
a bit of a stronger base , also the modules are a 100+ oz each , 3 c4 packs blow a giant hole in it

Attachment:
TestModules.rar [233.22 KiB]
Downloaded 500 times

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Some one made this a long time ago, it was in a Metal Slug/Cortex Command image.
ImageImageImage
Fixed the error, 10 people who downloaded sorry Im an idiot.
update yay

Helghast Officer For 1.0

Attachments:
Helghast Officer.rar [59.45 KiB]
Downloaded 1273 times

Last edited by adasx10 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next