View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
You, 5ir, made me laugh.

I was at my friend Krys' house, the morning after I spent the night there. Yesterday, actually. Anyways, that morning I kept falling asleep, since I was the only one awake, because I had to piss and was sleeping on the floor. I went and took care of business, then resumed my position on the floor. I then proceeded to fall asleep several times, intermittently dreaming and non-dreaming about waking Krys up so that we could go eat, grab a smoke, or some other reason for waking him up. It was like I was half sleep-walking, half being awake.

Also, whenever I fall asleep in science class, I have nightmares about old video games, such as the original pokemon games, or some Mario bull♥♥♥♥ that causes me to jolt awake and freak my lab partner out. Math class is full of that, as well.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 am

I had a dream I had sex with a pirate.

It's OK though, cuz she was slender, blonde, and an easy 10 out of 10.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 am

I have a lot of 'deja vu' moments where i'll dream a dream like the day before or a week before and then it'll just... happen.
And i stand there thinking, haven't i seen this before?

For example i had several dreams where i see the exact scene of a part of my day or a video game i'm playing a few days before.

I can't really explain it, but it's strange to me.

Anyway, there are several recurring dreams i have, in one i am an observer, my friends are at a party when they start bickering with some random dud.
They begin fighting and all the stuff, and once the fight is nearly over, the dud freaks out and throws a bottle at one of my friends.

Hopefully this never happens.

I always wake up without seeing if the bottle hits or not.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 am

Yeah I have a lot of deja vu moments too, the most clear deja vu moment I've had was a few months ago when my sister moves into her uni apartment, we go round to check out the room and she had put a few posters up and my dad just said whatever it was that he said and I was (and still am) 100% convinced I had dreamed it before, the image in my mind perfectly matched what I had dreamed (especially since I had never even seen the room before so all the "deja vu is just caused by common events" etc. doesn't apply), it blew my mind. Also I've read a lot about deja vu and there are a lot of things saying that it's just an error in memory which is backed up by the fact that people can't remember the apparent first memory of the event was created, but I almost always seem to recall from a dream that happened a while ago. :???:

I dream a lot about school friends and school days when we didn't have to worry about life and ♥♥♥♥ and have reoccurring settings for dreams and things, like an extra level to the school that goes underground and only teachers and sixth-formers are allowed in that contains a few class rooms and walkways to specific areas of the school, and a lot of the layout is completely different, yet every time I dream about it it's always the same as my imaginary vision of the school (despite me being able to draw an accurate map of the school). I also seem to dream about going on school trips with old friends a lot too. That said I do have some crazy dreams that are awesome but unrealistic, like one dream where I could float and control time.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Very, very wierd that Data released build 24 yesterday, since I had a dream about it. I didn't realize it would be floating around in my subconscious nor did I realize how funny my reaction would be later on.

Basically, I was "unboxing" build 24, from a cardboard box. I rummaged through it and found the turret part of a dreadnought, the size of my palm, and it felt/looked like plastic when I was turning it around and looking at it. Next, I found its legs as well as what I assumed was a hardpoint to place the dreadnought in order to make it a stationary turret. I was angry. Looking around I saw other people with the same kind of disappointed body language. I saw no major changes to the game other than what I just described. That seemed to be the general consensus of the group looking through the same box. Just minor content changes I guess, heh.

Then I get on DRL tonight and read all the rage threads. The timing's kinda funny.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 am

I had a dream where I was crossdressing as a blonde pirate.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 am

Contrary wrote:
I had a dream where I was crossdressing as a blonde pirate.

....Were you in the Caribbean?

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 am

Ha!

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:40 am

Last night was one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.
First, I dreamed that some random kid I've never met before was in my room with a couple of my friends from real life. We were all playing Xbox. For some reason, the kid I've never seen in my life pulls out a gun, says he knows where my weed is, and that he'll call the cops on all of us. My friends and I are pissed, obviously and somehow we get the gun from him. Cuz we're badass like that. Then at gunpoint we made him promice not to tell the cops anything. He did and so we believed him. Then he just left. My friends and I decided to go in my basement for some reason, so we did. As soon as we got there though, all but one of my friends said they had to leave. So the rest of my dream was just having a random chat with this one friend of mine. Then I woke up.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm

The weirdest dream I ever had was walking down a supermarket aisle with cookies. I am serious.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm

the last dream I remember is seeing some man an a kid kicked from some restaurant in a backstreet, then the man suddendly dies, and the kid kinda floats in the air and is turned inside-out by somekind of invisible force and keeps floating, then somekind of worm or sort of comes out from a window and eats him, then I woke up. :0

It was more scary than it sounds, there was a lot of gore. :-?

BTW, about the restaurant I'm not sure, I mainly rember after they are kicked. :oops:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 am

I just went to a doctor and I have bronchitis, strep, a sinus infection and a double ear infection. As a result of this I'm actually remembering dreams because I'll wake up a lot more during sleeping, often during REM cycles.

First one, I was playing Crysis and my nerdy Asian best friend Andrew was there. He was like "Oh look press F8" so I did. Then this interface pops up and it's like in Power Struggle, the menu for buying things with PP. So there were superweapons you could buy, and the two I remember were fun to mess with. The first one was an ultra-mine that you place then it teleported me to some place. Then it went off and a huge explosion blew everything up. The other one let Nomad be all telekinetic, but then I woke up.

Then I fell back asleep.

My next dream was less fun. I was at a friend's house in their bathroom, needing to take a shower. So a bunch of people were in there too I guess, and I took all of mah clothing off. Then I realized there were women in the room who may see my junk so I hopped into a towel. Then this girl was naked randomly, and I turned to one of the peeps livin' at the house. He, too, was naked, and had a large penis I think I remember. Uh...oh yeah, then I never remember showering, or getting dressed, or leaving the house, but then I was outside and the twin girl (fraternal) of the naked guy started walkin' towards me, and we talked for a bit I think then I woke up.

So yeah, I guess I'm not missing much from not usually remembering my dreams. I play video games and people get naked or something.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 am

i like how you remember the man's genitalia vividly but you say nothing about tits

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 am

Contrary wrote:
i like how you remember the man's genitalia vividly but you say nothing about tits

+1

User was warned for this post.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 pm

The breasts were unspectacular, but his penis was. Also, I'm pretty gay for a straight guy. Don't judge me!

-Goes off into closest-

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next