View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 DR. XENO (A roleplay) 

Post Re: DR. XENO (A roleplay)
Fire through the door, hoping to hit the monster/set it on fire.

Because my rationalization is that beam weapons convert their energy into vast amounts of thermal energy, enough to melt and warp metal, and to set things of fire and stuff. Piercing through a wooden door shouldn't be too hard, since beams would have some mass to them.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 am

Xenophon wrote:
Ragdollmaster: So, I noticed that you were actually inside, and I thought, "Geez, well, everyone is rushing outside to help Enzo. Yet he's inside..."
And I felt it would be better to go along with it than disqualify everyone's actions by saying that he is inside.

Next time you have conflicting actions like this, tell your players about it. You're the boss of them, not the other way around.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 am

"Mah bad, John. Soon as I find a medkit I'll sort you out.."
> Reload both pistols and keep the used magazines. Holster the left one and go cover Katrina. Hold the right-hand pistol aiming downward at the floor.

Can't be too careful.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 am

Move back and try to stop any bleeding.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Raid Enzo provided the mantis dies this time. Also make merry with whoever isn't shooting or whatnot.
"So, how's your day going so far?"

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Help barricade the door

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Your ACTIONS:
Monster: The monster claws again at the barricade.
Katrina Lovegale: You open the door. The room on the other side of the doorway is even more barren and rotted than this one. It is also lined with wood, and there are gaps in the floorboards which lead to darkness.There is a dim lamp hanging from the ceiling. In one corner, there is a dark shape hunched against the wall, which you can hear is muttering to itself.
Vito Indigo: You think that making armor from the wood would take at least 2 days (in game terms, that's your next 30 actions).
MCF-TX204 Shale: You shoot through the barricade at the monster. You hit it in the eye, and its head snaps backwards. The eye looks permanently damaged.
Jakson Haist: You walk over to Katrina with your Desert Eagle pointed at the floor.
John Asimuth: You rip a strip off your shirt to try and bandage the wound. It is fairly effective at stopping bleeding, but you don't feel any better.
Jacob Ozlamovich: You stand around and wait for the monster to die. You attempt to make conversation with others nearby. Do they respond? No. They're too focused on the task at hand.
Dmitri Tshivokshamol: You try to repair the barricade. Your repairs looks good, and the barricade looks like it will last a while longer.

Enzo: I'm really sorry about it, please forgive me. I'm new to this kind of thing.
You're still dead, though.

Also, I won't be here for the next few weeks.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 am

Someone hijack this till he's back?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Not really much of a chance since no-one knows how he rolls or any of the history behind his game. Plus, most of the people that could take over are part of it.

Actually, no they're not.

CALLING RAGDOLLMASTER COME IN RAGDOLLMASTER

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Xenophon: Not a problem, just letting you know for next time.

Yoman: As you know I'm already on hiatus with the Evil Rolls in RTD2, I've been working on that, er, 'secret' thing, which people who have access to the 'secret' forum are already aware of, and I'm generally pretty busy. I'd also need Xenophon's permission first, since he's giving us a heads-up and not just abruptly abandoning the thread. I think I could manage to do the rolls, since this roleplay is written in a pretty simple style, but again, I'll have to clear that with the DM.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Either: Raid Enzo's corpse if the monster dies, or explore the new corridor.

Should I take a public vote on this one? Has Enzo got anything I need?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 pm

I have:

* Scoped FN FAL Carbine
* Smoke Grenades
* Glock 17
* Combat Knife
* Ghillie suit
* Backpack

I think I'm the only sniper/marksman in the group, so that scoped carbine could come in useful. The smoke grenades would also definitely be a nifty thing to have. The Glock is a fair sidearm for someone running low on ammunition (or just someone who wants to wield two small guns at once). Doubt you'll find much use for the Ghille suit or the knife, but yeah, that's about it.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

30 turns to make wooden armour!?! It would get destroyed in the first fight for ♥♥♥♥ sake!

Oh well.
Improve the barricade using my skills and the wood in the room.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ragdollmaster wrote:
The smoke grenades would also definitely be a nifty thing to have.
And they'd also go quite well with my stinkbombs. :P

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ragdollmaster wrote:
Don't know about your own storyline? You don't have to connect this with the other games in the forum, if that's what you mean :P You can have any storyline you want. It's your game. You already have a very basic rising action and conflict- Dr. Xeno is evil and we need to stop him- so all you need to do is add on to that. You don't have to be super amazing at it right off the bat; just make stuff up as you go along, if that's what you want to do. I'll pick it up a little for you, but I think you actually have a solid beginning here; you just need to get used to writing a bit more descriptively.

He means that he not the DM of the game. You just spoke to crodude, not Xenophon who is the DM...

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next