View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
I once had a dream that stuck in my mind like glue. It went like this...

First, I woke in a vectorized, virtual labyrinth. It was in a black void, and the walls were a neon green. I traveled through this labyrinth for a while, and then the "camera" (all of my dreams are in third person, with no exception to account for) zoomed out, and a dark, ominous figure was watching over the labyrinth, floating in the infinite void. I didn't get a glimpse of his face. Then, the "camera" zoomed back in, and I continued my journey. I found a small dead end room, and an old hag in a black cloak was sitting there, grinning at me mischievously. Without a word, she lifted a bony finger, pointing to the top of the labyrinth wall. I looked up, and saw a grape vine growing. I let out a dreadful scream, and woke up in a cold sweat. It still gives me shivers to recall this dream...

Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 am
Profile WWW

I had a dream i was playing tf2 with my friends and then i hear a coughing,i look out the window and i see a freaking l4d smoker staring at me,i said HI! and he exploded.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:17 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I dreamt I was on fire, I didn't mind, it didn't hurt but it was warm, the only thing I didn't like is that people were freaking out, the fire didn't start any other fires. [Jeez, can't a flaming person stroll down the street nowadays?]

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I've dreamed a lot of stuff. Seriously.

Like, when I was very young, like 4-5 years, I dreamed of the world being completely silver, very shiny, and beautiful. And I was standing in an escalator.
It's one of the first dreams I remember.
Or maybe it was one in which the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers where throwing action figures of themselves down the stairs. Or was one in which I saw a car riding in a road with many trees in autumn?

But by far, the best dreams I ever had were in this vacations...

It was like 10 AM and I was sleeping, and I don't remember what I dreamed at that moment. Later, my sisters tried to wake me up, but they couldn't, and at that moment, I changed my dream.
I was like in an hotel, it looked like it was from an early 20th century in England. I was with a man, in a room, and this guy killed another man. He burned him, to make it look like an accident, and then, set on fire the entire building. We began running down the emergency stairs, until we got out, and took a bus. In the bus, a lady started saying things, like if she new what he did, and as he refused it, she walked to the bus' door, put a revolver on her mouth and shot. It was a very gory moment. Everyone in the bus was shocked, except me and my partner. And when it happened, we left the bus because the driver wasn't going to drive. When we were out, we saw some cops at the hotel. They found the dead body in a room, but they didn't know who had been in there, and they recognized that the man died before he was burnt. But then, a cop said that the room was full of lolcats, and the maid said "It's him!" and pointed at me.
At that moment, my sisters tried to wake me up (again), but they couldn't and they changed my dream. I was dreaming this time, that I was in a bus, but in the kind of one where you take tours. I was with some friends, and we started pointing at each other, like if we where holding guns, and began to make noises. I made a lot of pew pew noises, bang bangs to, like if I was using a grenade launcher. But then, the girl which was sitting in the seat in front of mine, started looking at me. I didn't pay much attention at her, and kept with the pew pews and bang bangs.
Then she held my head, and made me look at her face. She was so beautiful, really, I was impressed. She was like 2 or 3 years younger than me. Then she began to pull my head, as if she was trying to kiss me, but I moved slightly my face and kissed her cheek, then she tried to do it again, and I did the same, until I whispered to her ear "We have to go through a lot before we can do this". (Yeah, I'm very serious with everything related to love. Very serious)
But I knew I wanted to kiss her.
Suddenly, I thought something, opened my eyes and realized that I woke up.
Then, I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... I want to dream that again!!!!!!!"
I felt asleep moments later, and I don't know what I dreamt. Later, my sisters woke me up and it was like 4-5 PM.
And those dreams where in my mind at every moment.
And I lost a very sunny day, perfect to go to the beach.

And I was never the same after that day.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:08 am

I dreamed that i was falling off my bed. And i fell of my bed.
I make such stupid posts. :(

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I had a very weird dream.

It can be divided into third parts, but I have forgotten the first part.
In the second part I'm sitting in a car, backseat. My father takes the driver's position and my big brother takes the passenger seat.
We then start chasing a random guy through a wasteland full of fallen trees, rocks and such with the car (the car keeps making crazy 90 degree turns).
Finally the guy stops in front of a forest and suddenly there's about 10 of these guys and they say "We're the mexican mafia!" as one.
Then they proceed to tell us about how they plan to destroy all the canvases in the world, explaining different methods very accurately.

Then it fades away and the third part comes.
I'm flying some kind of a helicopter/plane or something. I just remember that I was flying.
My grandpa is cutting my toenails.
Below there is a sea with a lot of high, pointy mountains.'
One of these mountains has a road hanging in the side of it.
My father is driving an RC tank, sitting on top of it. He's laughing maniacally.
He then drives the tank off the edge of the road, still laughing.
Then I wake up.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Yesterday i dreamed I was in a war with the girl i love, suddenly a floating eye comes, turns into a bobsled and puts her inside a boot then leaves.
I ran around like a jet fighter and slipped on a skull,i looked down then i saw a purple magician(like the one in my picture wars thingmabob) in the eyes of the skull and he exploded.I turned into a ghost, went to the center of the earth and turned it into a bean and ate it.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

i dreamed i was a wood cutter but instead of trees i cut down giant mushrooms and built a flux capacitor and then re-lived inception

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 am

I had a crazy non-memorable dream yesterday, and today I had another really weird one.

I was talking to my dad from inside my room, he was yelling to me from the hall, like how I usually wake up. I asked what time it was, and he told me it was 12:20. For some reason, the clocks in this dimension had 100 minutes instead of 60, so I realized I was an hour and a half late for summer school, instead of just 40 or something. So, instead of doing the rational thing (calling in, taking a shower, driving there) I started walking. Its been rainy all week, but for some reason it was sunny when I was walking. I took the long way to school. Somehow, I caught up to a somewhat chubby Mexican looking girl, and started a conversation about the migraine I've had for the past 36 hours. After I looked behind me and yelled something at someone passing by in a car, she told me that she knew what I was, and that she was one too. I was dumbfounded, and didn't know what she was talking about. Then she said something along the lines of "Sounds like you need a joint!", and produced one from her pocket. I magically turned it into two shorter joints, on accident, and one of them fell apart. I kept it together as best I could, after hitting off of the one that was still intact. I handed her the broken one and she said it was cool. I then noticed I had some weed stuck to my fingers. She said to just go ahead and eat it. So I did, and went to school partially high, something my friend had dared me to do a while back, since its summer school, and the teachers are really laid back (they don't care if we swear or anything, and I can wear a hat and glasses indoors). Anyways, I arrived there, and my teacher refused to confront me about the previous day's absence, or my missed time during that morning. He started a lecture about nukes, and nuclear winters. The class was apparently doing a unit on building above-ground fallout shelters. I was taking notes, but understood maybe 10% of the formulas he was giving. So when my notes were done, there were maybe 2 successfully solved problems, and 28 drawings of houses covering the rest of the page. So then he started talking about innovative ideas my classmates had yesterday, regarding the houses. He talked about some stuff, and then started on my friend Ryan's idea, which was to have an inflatable fallout shelter. What. He said it would be like one of those inflatable rafts, where you pull the chord, and the whole thing goes PFFF and inflates. After he finished that portion of the lecture, he said that the next nuclear winter-producing event would be during this weekend, and that he wanted us prepared. Some ♥♥♥hole incoming freshman said he was planning on coming to the school for it, but was immediately reprimanded by the teacher. Then I woke up (edit: 3 hours earlier than I probably should have).

Somebody interpret this for me.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

I had a dream where I walk outside and gravity turns off.So I start flying to space and then I wake up. I also have ones where I jump off of something into water and when I hit the water I forget how to swim.So I try like a insane person to get out of the water or swim.Then everything turns black then I wake up and I have this wtf am I dead feeling :( .

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:25 am

All of my freams as of late have been really pedestrian. Like the most exciting one was where I got up out of bed (boringly), got my clothes on (boring clothes), brushed my teeth (excitingly crooked teeth!), then ate breakfast (boring cereal) and halfway through a bite I mentally facepalmed at the fact that I brushed my teeth before eating. Then I woke up.

In another dream I had to do this presentation on something boring and I weakly protested against it but I was vaguely encouraged to continue so I did. I fumbled a little bit but mostly did ok. Then I woke up.

One time I even dreamed of looking at the DRL index page. There were no new posts. I refreshed once (no new posts again) then I woke up.

It's pretty ♥♥♥♥ pathetic.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 am

Boring at work/school Contrary?Boredom messes dreams up.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Contrary wrote:
and halfway through a bite I mentally facepalmed at the fact that I brushed my teeth before eating.

That was the funniest thing I've read in a long while xD!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 am

I had a very boring dream myself last night. Basically, I went to a soccer game (football for anyone non-American) despite my dislike towards the game. I walked around, and started chatting with a girl I have the hots for. Then I woke up.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:41 pm
Profile WWW

I had a short one where my friend and I were driving around somewhere and we pulled over and I got out and picked up a pair of glasses identical to his.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next