View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:11 pm



Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
>Keep following the group.
"Guys,we should head west because you know,crowds of people can make serious problems and can slow us down."


Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
HEN, where are we going to find a teacher? We just left a ransacked town.
Go to Mead Town.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
In a mountain far far away in an ancient chinese house with a waterfall behind it with lots of cannabis plants in front of it @_@


Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
>Rejoin the group and follow them.
"Gah, they didn't want to speak to me."


Last edited by Natti on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
"It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."
> Continue north towards Mead Town.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
We need nons to post now.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
Sorry, work called, they wanted me to work from work today.
> Swoop down behind the horses at their altitude at about 30 meters behind them. Try giving off a ultra-sonic squeal, and make that a new ability.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11839
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Roll 7
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Commanding your horse north, you reach a nice-sized town with plenty of buildings. You can see a stand, and there looks like there are some papers on it.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 4 ] = 4
> The wolf that you're sitting on takes you north to a town. Looking around a bit, you see a building that looks like a library.

Perhaps you can search for a magic book there?

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 - 1 ] = 4
> "It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."

You run off to the North, and come across a medium-sized town. This one isn't destroyed or being attacked, and there seem to be an abundance of different buildings. You attract a bit of attention to yourself with people staring and pointing, but no one seems to give alarm.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Folding in your wings, you dive quickly to the ground before snapping them open to maintain your height. At around 30 meters behind the horse-men that you're following, you give off a high-pitch screech...

The men and horses don't react, but the sound wave quickly bounces back and you "see" your surroundings in sound. Echolocation?

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Guys,we should head west because you know,crowds of people can make serious problems and can slow us down."
"It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."

You follow the others and reach a town.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Gah, they didn't want to speak to me."

You head north and reach another town.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
>Look around for flowers.
"I really hope there are some magnolias,cannas or calla lillies around 'ere."


Last edited by Tokochiro on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Toko, I don't think Roast is on a horse. I don't even think that a horse would let him on. Therefore, I don't think I'm following you.
> If the horsemen aren't my bros, then swoop down and knock the horseman at the back of the group with my awesome hand-feet. Land next to said horseman. If they are my friends, just keep going.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Oh wait,i'm following natti.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Go over and take the papers from the stand. Ask people if they've heard about the attack on Hopluit yet.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Your earlier actions dictated that you are following Roast, but the group I'm following is all on horseback and are heading in a totally different direction.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
>Go to the Library and look for a book of Magic


Last edited by HighEndNoob on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Nonseq is following the ones who attacked the village we started in.

>Try to find a shop.
"There's no village without a shop. I might find something interesting there."


Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]