View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 102  Next
 Roll To Die - ENDED 

Post Re: Roll To Die
> Shove the North(?) most robots to the South(?) using TK and run to the other side of the room.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Nonsequitorian wrote:
Get up, take my rifle, and bash the guys head off. Then go berserk in an attempt to make my self useful before I die, this means smashing the faces of the close guys and shooting at the heads of the farther ones, but really really fast.

I count 4+ actions in this 'action'

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I'd say it's at most three, because getting up probably isn't an action. Really, I'd say it's two - get up, take my rifle and bash his head off, and then go berserk.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I'm surprised none of you have tried to target the robots sensors.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

What am I going to do, poke an eye with my knife?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

CaveCricket48 wrote:
What am I going to do, poke an eye with my knife?

Sure.

But seriously, try throwing it. Or getting a guy with a gun to do it.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Nonsequitorian wrote:
But a guy with a gun can easily just shoot the head off.

I doubt the gun has enough power to blow the head off.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

How will the Kinesises be advanced/ leveled up? (if we live long enough)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I will explain how Abilities are improved After the Robots have been defeated.

ROLLAN

DragonXP
Clone #25941 [7] Smash Robot arms off.
You Bring your Clawed Forearm down onto the Robot that nearly Slashed you and in a flurry of blows manage to tear its arms off leaving it standing there spraying oil out of each shoulder joint. After a few seconds of standing there and looking around rather innefectively it collapses onto to floor, most likely due to a lack of Vital fluids.
Abilities:
Inventory:
Conditions:
-Clawed Right Forearm

CaveCricket48
Clone #25942 [1] > Shove the North(?) most robots to the South(?) using TK and run to the other side of the room.
Your attempt to throw one of the Robots into another but just before you do it lurches towards you and your push misses, The Robot that lurched towards you swings its Right Arm towards you but luckily it just scrapes along your left arm leaving you relatively unharmed.
Abilities:
-Weak Telekinesis
Inventory:
-Combat Knife
Conditions:
-Scraped Left Arm [-1 to some actions with Left Arm]

Barnox
Clone #25943 [2] >Target the ones closest to the North on the map. Shotgun shells for everybody! (Keeping distance as always).
You Fire towards the Robots but the one you were aiming for lurches towards #25942 just before you fire causing your shot to go wide and hit the wall ineffectively, you manage to keep a distance mainly because the Robots seem more interested in other Clones for now.
Abilities:
-Weak Telekinesis
Inventory:
-Shotgun [6/6]
Conditions:

GlowstickNinja
Clone #25944 [7] >Fire Bolts at the robots around Clone #25946. Try not to hit him.
You fire two Electrokinetic Bolts at the Robots attacking #25946 and they strike true rendering them little more than smoking piles of junk.
Abilities:
-Weak Electrokinesis
Inventory:
Conditions:
-Bladed Right Hand

Natti
Clone #25945 [3] >Try to disable the robots around Clone #25946 by shooting their arms off.
You fire a long burst at the Robots near #25946 in an attempt to remove their arms but your aim is thrown off when they collapse from #25944's Electrokinetic Bolts.
Abilities:
Inventory:
-Assault Rifle [8/30]
-Basic Targeting System
Conditions:

Nonsequitorian
Clone #25946 [6-1=5] Get up, take my rifle, and bash the guys head off. Then go berserk in an attempt to make my self useful before I die, this means smashing the faces of the close guys and shooting at the heads of the farther ones, but really really fast.
You return to a standing position and wincing in pain swing your Rifle into one of the Robots smashing it in the head and knocking it back slightly, you then proceed to fire two rounds into its torso a gaping hole. When you turn to the other two Robots that were surrounding you you see them collapse to the floor with smoke pouring from them. At this point you notice your Rifle has started humming, the LCD Display is blinking and it's bars are filling up.
Abilities:
Inventory:
-Rifle [0/8] [||------]
Conditions:
-Deep Chest Wound [-1 to some actions]
-Bleeding [-1 to some Actions]

Game Events:
Only four of the original twenty Robots remain standing, two are looking slightly unsteady and another is lacking an arm, they seem completely ignorant of the positively terrible odds they are facing.

Map:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 pm

>Shotgunnin and retreatin.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 am

>Fire electro bolts at them while laughing maniacally "MUAHAHAHHAHAH!!!".

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Start moving towards 6 while firing at dem 'bots.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 am

Pick up the bladed robot arm with left hand to use as weapon. Stab/smash and robots which come near me.

Last edited by dragonxp on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:52 am

> Use my TELEKINESIS to shove robots away from me. Using TELEKINESIS. Did I mention I want to use TELEKINESIS?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

ROLLAN

DragonXP
Clone #25941 [1] Pick up the bladed robot arm with left hand to use as weapon. Stab/smash and robots which come near me.
You manage to with some difficulty pick up one of the severed Arms from the Robot you just destroyed, just as you manage figure out a way to hold the damned thing without cutting yourself a Robot comes along and smashes it out of your hands leaving a large cut along your Palm.
Abilities:
Inventory:
Conditions:
-Clawed Right Forearm
-Cut Left Palm [-1 to actions with Left Hand]

CaveCricket48
Clone #25942 [7] > Use my TELEKINESIS to shove robots away from me. Using TELEKINESIS. Did I mention I want to use TELEKINESIS?
You push The Robot in front of you back with your Telekinesis and it takes a heavy fall onto a ruined Robot, You don't think it's body is meant to twist that way...
Abilities:
-Weak Telekinesis
Inventory:
-Combat Knife
Conditions:
-Scraped Left Arm [-1 to some actions with Left Arm]

Barnox
Clone #25943 [1] >Shotgunnin and retreatin.
You fire your Shotgun wildly towards the approaching Robots and completely miss everything, you then proceed to trip over one of the disabled Robots and a raised blade scrapes along your side causing a rather large Gash on your Right Leg. The Robots approaching you fail to cause any more injury, but they have you surrounded.
Abilities:
-Weak Telekinesis
Inventory:
-Shotgun [4/6]
Conditions:
-Large Gash on Right Leg [-1 to use of Leg]

GlowstickNinja
Clone #25944 [2] >Fire electro bolts at them while laughing maniacally "MUAHAHAHHAHAH!!!".
Laughing like a madman you shoot Bolts of energy towards the Robots, you completely miss the Robots but very nearly hit #25943 instead. You stop laughing and cough awkwardly, that wasn't exactly the best thing you've ever done.
Abilities:
-Weak Electrokinesis
Inventory:
Conditions:
-Bladed Right Hand

Natti
Clone #25945 [4] Start moving towards 6 while firing at dem 'bots.
You move towards #25946 and fire towards the Robots but your shots narrowly miss them merely striking the wall behind them.
Abilities:
Inventory:
-Assault Rifle [4/30]
-Basic Targeting System
Conditions:

Nonsequitorian
Clone #25946 [7-1=6] Shoot at the robot near player number 2
You take aim towards the Robot, compensating for it being pushed away, pull the trigger and *CLICK* trying the trigger again meets with more clicking. Completely confused you look down at your gun, and see the LCD Display is still blinking and filling up, you guess it's reloading? when the bars are finally full again it stops humming, you guess it'll work fine now.
Abilities:
Inventory:
-Rifle [8/8] [||||||||]
Conditions:
-Deep Chest Wound [-1 to some actions]

Game Events:
Two of the remaining Robots have Clone #25943 surrounded and the other is squaring off against #25941.

Map:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 102  Next