View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
Had a couple pretty epic dream last night. As a first note, my dreams have the odd tendency to be satirical so they can be pretty oddly funny. First one: I was a survivor in the zombie apocalypse basically just driving around, making ammo, and killing zombies with a bunch of people I know. It was BA.
The second involved me being part of a terrorist sect with Osama bin Laden, but we were more like the three stooges and less like terrorists. It started off with us making some non exploding rpgs out of coke cans and random bullets, when we saw this Afghani army patrol. I proceeded to run up, jump in one of their trucks, and drive it around like a madman, throwing supplies out everywhere so my 'comrades' could scavenge them, before I jumped out cause a gunship showed up. Then somehow I ended up on some crazy dudes truck into Pakistan to escape. Needless to say it was entertaining.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

So I don't remember most of this dream, but there was one part that stood out to me in particular.

I was traveling with a group of superheroes through some dungeon or something. We were kicking ass and acquiring items that would help us defeat the big boss. Batman wasn't with us. At some point, I turned a corner right before the boss room, into an offshoot of the main hallway, to find batman beating up superman. I walked up to batman from behind, and opened my mouth, and tore his entire head off (intact) using super-jaws powers or something, then walked back through the hallway to find the rest of the group, still holding batman's head in my mouth. I made derpy faces and guttural noises, and made everybody laugh. Then I spit his head back out because somehow the mask went away and I didn't want Bruce Wayne's hair in my mouth. Among the group of laughing superheroes was superman, who was in standard clothing, but it was ripped up for some reason.

Anyways, it was weird lol. Oh also part of the dungeon was outside, and it looked like the airship level from Gauntlet: Dark Legacy.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 pm

The other day I put my boot on a shelf (at my work) to tie it's lace. I looked at a red power tool box in front of me and I realized that a long time ago I had had a dream where I was looking at that same red box from the same view. The other night, I had a dream where i was sitting by the water with this chick and i pointed out an otter that was in the water. The morning after that, that chick told me that she and my brother had seen an otter in the water the day before.

Apparently i'm having random useless premonitions (sort of)? Anybody ever have a premonition?

A while ago, though, I had a dream where I was utterly alone and i wandered through a dark path full of dead, twisted trees. I exited it and I was in a crumbling city, with a whole bunch of old, grey buildings. It had the same feeling of reality (or future reality) :0

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 am

Coincidence != premonition.

So, uh, I haven't recalled a dream for a month or two now. Any tips?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 am

meh
a pretty scary coincedence

try getting a lot of sleep. Like ten hours a day. Or something I dunno

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 am

Yesterday I had a dream where I was battling VSs from Lost Planet. It was awesome.

This morning, I just had a dream where I tried loaning somebody money, so they could start their business. Somehow I got mixed up with somebody they were mad at, and we had some sweet car chases, and the big owner guy wanted us to play American football against some team of roid-rage madmen. I ended up getting a motorcycle and a bunch of other people with cars. When we started the game, I was tying my shoe, and tripped some ♥♥♥hole with the ball, then picked it up on my motorcycle and drove in and got a touchdown. Then I woke up, after we kicked their asses.

Also, I don't even like American football, we'd just been playing it a lot in summer school.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 pm

A few nights ago I had this weird-ass dream where I was in school again, and we visited some genetic engineering firm. There were a bunch of people there with, like, ♥♥♥♥ bodies with the proportions wrong and stuff, and bony growths around their bodies. It was pretty cool, and then I can't remember, but I either ended up being tested on, or my perspective changed to one of the experiments. Then I tried to escape, it was pretty awesome.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Ociamarru wrote:
bony growths

come on man, always dreaming of penises

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 am

So, i was at some college campus looking place, which everybody was referring to as our new house. There was a 2 acre or so yard out front with a sidewalk leading up to the house which was like a huge schoolbuilding. there was a fountain in the middle of the path. To one side of it was an old dilapidated house, with what looked like a cat on the top floor (3-4 story house, only like 20sq. ft. per floor, wtf. It was more like a tower or something.) I went up the stairs inside 2 or 3 times total, dunno why, but on the third time there were cobwebs and ♥♥♥♥ everywhere. I cleared them on my way up, looked through a window (i had a hockey stick, because my sister plays hockey, and i used it for clearing spiderwebs and ♥♥♥♥) and i saw the cat. I reached out to it with the hoceky stick and tried to get it to come inside. Then i realized it was made of ♥♥♥♥ stone, and covered in moss and ♥♥♥♥. I freaked out, looked to my right (towards the spiral staircase which went all the way around the house) and something hooked to the wall caught my eye. It looked like some sort of T shaped object with an egyptian handle (like the flail that Osiris holds). I grabbed that ♥♥♥♥, and ran downstairs. THE SPIDERWEBS WERE BACK, so i just plowed through all of them, noticing hornets nests and ♥♥♥♥ all over the stairs that weren't there before. After I got out, I hid the object that I'd found. People that were standing in the driveway (more like a parking lot) started coming to see what the ♥♥♥♥ happened. I ran towards the house, and ducked inside.

Once I was in, dad woke me up. I went back to sleep because ♥♥♥♥ losing a good dream to the clutches of daytime. I was in some kind of catholic nunnery/orphanereum. I explored the building and discovered these hugeass catacombs downstairs. One portion of it was like a house or something, recently renovated. After I got back, the nuns told us (me, all the kids there) to go downstairs and explore, or find treasure or something. So I went, and on the first kind of antechamber thing, I saw the chef. I understood he wanted what I had found in the last dream. He pulled out an old-styled picture of Frank, the bunny rabbit from Donny Darko, and had a stone cold facial expression. I freaked the ♥♥♥♥ out. He said what's wrong? I looked and pointed to my right, where an image of Frank's mask (not the shape, only the details) looked like it was burning orange through paper. He laughed like some kind of crazy-ass cartoon and started running. I ran after him. He was pretty far ahead of me. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, getting lost in the Catacombs. After he got about a room ahead of me, I could see that he was changing in to a cartoon, styled like the Pink Elephants from Dumbo. All the ♥♥♥♥ whizzing past me as I ran was, as well. There was another man with him, and from listening to them, I came to an understanding that there was another object I needed. Eventually I stopped running. Coincidentially I was in one of the rooms in the rehabilitated underground house (the only room that I actually remember, even). There was a desk, a lamp, and a series of pictures on the walls. They featured one man, who looked like Luigi combined with the guy from that LoZ meme on youtube (YOU WANT BOMBS?). Anyways, i looked diagonally right/down from the middle picture, a close up of his face, and saw a coin, diagonally slanted on the wall, with nothing keeping it from falling. I took it and hid it along with the first object.

After I got out of the catacombs, I told the receptionist nun about what happened, that I was "Having hallucinations and ♥♥♥♥ and frank happened " (I was completely unintelligible, but I made sure not to tell her about the objects). She said "Go play nice with the other children, and wait for dinner..."

I went down the hallway she pointed to, and then I woke up.

I noticed elements from-
    Dumbo
    Sucker Punch (which I just watched)
    Donny Darko
    Batman (don't remember where)
    some others I can't remember.

Oh yeah, this dream spanned 3 separate sessions of sleep. The first time i woke up was 3 hours after i started sleeping (c. 5 AM) because of the thunderstorm. The second time was when my parents woke me up. Damn though was that ♥♥♥♥ scary. Most vivid dream I've ever had, probably.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Ey, I dreamed many dreams, some were awkward, others were scary, and some were cool. No only if I can remember them.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:24 pm

I've had no dreams lately(or I don't remember them since it's impossible to not dream it's a fact)and I don't know why?

My life hasn't been boring I just go to sleep to wake up in the morning wondering wtf is the reason I'm not dreaming?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

DAME777 wrote:
I've had no dreams lately(or I don't remember them since it's impossible to not dream it's a fact)and I don't know why?

My life hasn't been boring I just go to sleep to wake up in the morning wondering wtf is the reason I'm not dreaming?

there are many reasons why? if you ask me, energy that is produced, things that were exciting that you did that day, etc.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Tomorrow I will tell you all if I had a dream and I hope it's a good one.It might be a perverted one with naked girls in it again :l.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 am

Took a nap today, had a sweet dream in only 2 or 3 hours. I didn't even get to REM!

There was a zombie apocalypse. It JUST started. A bunch of people and I were in the street on a highway along a mountainside. Flatbed truck comes buy and takes out all my party members. They become zombies almost INSTANTLY after they died. So I started killing them left and right, with little discretion and much prejudice. When I killed all of them (I was also traveling along the road because they were somehow scattered all the way down to the 90 degree turn on this mountainside road thing, like 100 meters down the road or something), I skipped ahead in the dream because something woke me up, but I stayed in the dream. This happened several times, so I have no idea how I got to the next part.
I was with my brother and my friend Krys, fighting zombies in an antechamber/parlor of some kind of colorful mansion thing, when I told my brother to go outside in-between waves. Krys and I abandoned him and went into the kitchen. It was like some kind of game show thing, as well. Anyways, I talked to the host, and killed his zombie ass. Then I opened up the pantry and I got out some plain Jell-O/gelatin or something, and told Krys to eat it raw because it was a powerup or something. I think I was getting hungry at that part. Weird. Anyways, right before we began the next wave and got to test the powerup and everything, I woke up and had to help my brother get minecraft working.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Wow.

Non, that story is pretty... I don't know the word. It's like the irony of life. But with more gore. And more sadness.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next