View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Your dreams 
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Post Re: Your dreams
It's a good dream allright, in the sense that you're in control of everything.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 am

I'm lucky enough if I can control MYSELF in dreams, let alone being omnipotent and godlike. Usually, I'm conscious but it's more like I'm an observer from within my body, and while I have some degree of control, I'm being guided along a set path. Kind of like a linear video game - I have free will to an extent, but I'm being nudged in a certain direction, and sometimes the world cheats if I try to break the path.

Hell, the times I really CAN control myself totally are usually when I'm not actually portraying myself in the dream; when I'm inhabiting another body other than my own, there's a pretty good chance I can do whatever I want.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:09 am

I've wormed my way out of nightmares using lucid dreaming. As long as you believe in your own control, you can do anything.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Quote:
I'm lucky enough if I can control MYSELF in dreams, let alone being omnipotent and godlike. Usually, I'm conscious but it's more like I'm an observer from within my body, and while I have some degree of control, I'm being guided along a set path. Kind of like a linear video game - I have free will to an extent, but I'm being nudged in a certain direction, and sometimes the world cheats if I try to break the path.

Hell, the times I really CAN control myself totally are usually when I'm not actually portraying myself in the dream; when I'm inhabiting another body other than my own, there's a pretty good chance I can do whatever I want.

Me too!

In my dreams, normally i look i doing the things
I never controled myself in my Dreams! is this normal ?

Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Believe it or not, in your dreams you do control yourself, you just don't think of it as yourself because in hindsight you know you would have made a different decision. This is because while you dream the part of your brain that controls hard logic and reason is disabled. The purpose of this is to prevent you from realizing you are dreaming. Because of that you take everything you see in your dreams seriously, when normally you would recognize nothing makes sense in a heartbeat.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am

No, I've certainly had dreams in which I wasn't myself. Hell, I've seen myself in dreams before, acting independently from my dream (not) self.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:47 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I had a dream where I was a dreadnought from Warhammer 40k.

Then it got interesting, I travelled backwards through time, ended up in Britain during the early medieval ages and functioned as a the angel of death.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:09 am
Profile WWW

Semi Lucid dream last night. Semi in the sense that I couldn't control the 'plot' but I had some sort of unlimited wish notebook that I could control. It was pretty awesome.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

So I had a wierd dream. I dreamt that I was at school with some friends, and we had a race to the dressing rooms. So we ran in there, and some friends opened up the doors while I was waiting outside with three girls, two were my friends and the other one was new at school, so I didn't knew her. The thing is that, we got inside the dressing rooms and there were a lot of schoolmates in there, but I couldn't see them. I knew they were there, but they were like in the background.

So, the girl I didn't knew went for clothes in a locker, I went in the other direction, then I came back and one of my friends was taking of her clothes to get into the shower, so I hurried up were she was, I took off my pants and jacket, then my underwear, and she got into a shower and I got into the next shower. Then she got out of the shower, and I kept staring at her until I woke up.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

OH GOD DOUBLE POST NECRO OF AWESOMENESS

Now, in all seriousness, I had the goddamn wierdest dream I've had since this last post.

In this dream, I was in some place. It was like a gym, and it had huge glass walls and you could see that outside was raining, though it wasn't cold. So walking around, I met some girls of my old school. They were in some sort of locker room, and they had recently changed clothes. They were giggling nervously when they looked at me, and after while I realised I was only dressed with a shirt and underwear, with a semi-boner. One of them, a girl whose last name is Schüler, made a joke about my underwear, and I continued the joke doing some obscene gesture with my bulge. She had a nervous smile, and we got out of the room into some wierd corridor which was kinda like a stairway that went up and down, like a vertically oriented zig-zag, with a concrete wall to the left and a glass one to the right. I walked behind and hugged her, and I began telling her everything I knew about her life since we were at school. "You arrived at school in 5th grade", I said, "No, it was on 4th grade". I corrected her "It was on 5th grade, you weren't on that old classroom." She actually arrived on 6th grade. We kept walking, still hugging her from behind, going up the hallway, when a friend of my current school appeared, and started talking to her. He was clearly in love with her, and she was with me, and I guess I loved her, so I didn't pay attention to him, and he began asking and saying some things, pointing at the glass wall. So, to distract her attention from him, I began singing really lowly but deeply I love you for sentimental reasons, and in my mind I could hear all the music playing. She was very pleased when she felt the vibrations of my chest in her back and she laid her head back into my shoulder. We kept walking until my friend decided to get out.

Then I woke up in my room, got up from the bed and walked to the end of it and looked at my backpack. I crouched to grab it and looked at my hand. Then I told myself "I'm having a lucid dream!". I began talking to myself, my eyes began closing wierdly and I said "I must talk to myself, I must grab that backpack". I walked back, my eyes finally closed...

And I opened them. I heard my mom talking to my sisters quite loudly, I realised I was really awake this time. It was pretty late, my eyes hurt and I didn't want to open them, it was cold and I had a boner.

TL;DR
I had a dream in a lucid dream and woke up with a boner.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:01 am

I had this dream that this one guy wanted a really sexist law and was talking to some other guy about it, and the guy was really dumb and a pervert and stuff. I said the idea was stupid, he brushed me off, then I called him a shithead and told him his idea for a law was the worst one I'd ever heard.
Then I was walking down a road kicking a dead leaf when a girl, who was walking on a tree branch, praised me for telling the shithead that he was a shithead. I did a little cheer or something with her and continued kicking my leaf until I got it into a patch of dirt and off of the sidewalk.

Yep. I'm even socially awkward in dreams.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

Lucid Dreaming is tha ♥♥♥♥.
I've been having Lucid dreams since i was ten (4 years now(Yes i'm 14))
The most recent one was an Lucid dream of our neighborhood being run over by zombies and me just flying around
and killing them in the most awesomest ways possible.

On the downside: I now want to brutally murder every single alarm clock in our house :sad:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

I had a nightmare a few days ago, I could control some parts of it, but not enough to make it a pleasant dream.
People were being rounded up by soldiers into a building complex, and I remember that everyone (there was a ton of people, maybe like 2000) was just apparently randomly picked from the street, and unprepared for anything that required tools that they weren't already carrying. They herded the group into a large room where a projector screen told us that we were all going to be placed in rooms, 1 person per room, and that every now and then, another door would open into another room with a person in it, and the goal was to kill the other person. This would progress until only one person is remaining from the entire group.

Each room would have an item in it, the only ones I could recall being a sandwich, bandages (the cheap small ones), and knives and guns. The only guns were pump action shotguns and pistols. Ammunition was found scarcely in other rooms, and you could only load and use the gun if you knew how to operate it completely.

I started off in a room that had a concrete floor, tiled walls, and multiple light bulbs hanging on it. I remember that the room was small and very well lit, to the point that you had to squint. The room had four doors on each side. The item in the middle of the floor was a turkey sandwich, and I don't eat meat in real life, but in my dream I ate it. Once I finished a door opened and I walked into an identical room with some kid that looked to be around my age was in there. He was very muscular and tall, and I remember he had heavy eyebrows and was quite ugly. He ran to the other side of the room and punched me in the neck, I fell to the floor and I remember just getting beat up for a while. It hurt a lot in real life, I could feel pain that was very sharp. The entire dream was very realistic, it felt like real life, only slightly clouded up. The guy stopped punching me for a while, I sprung up and we traded blows for a little bit until I got him into a headlock. No matter how hard I clenched my arm around his neck, I couldn't seem to choke him. So I looked around the room and reached for a pocket knife that was in the middle of the floor, got it and sunk it into his chest again and again and again until he died. It was very gory, the entire floor was covered with blood. Another door opened while I was on the floor recovering, and it was a middle aged man that had a dark tan, that was slightly overweight and carrying some pistol. He aimed it at me and fired, but it didn't do anything because apparently he didn't load it. He swung a punch at me, and I remember that I swung up my knife to block the blow, and it went right into his knuckles. He yelled in pain, and I drove the knife into one of his eyes, and continued to push it in until the blade and handle were deep into his head. I opened the next door, and continued killing people for a long time. I'm not some mad murderer, It just seemed like I had to do it.

It ended when a man that looked to be a bodybuilder shot me in the stomach with a shotgun. My guts were spilling out and I weakly swung a halfhearted stab at him, and he punched me right in the chin and I died. The entire dream was terribly frightening, there was a lot of gore and blood, and when I woke up I felt pain all over my body, and I was sore as well but I think that's because I had to do a lot of work the previous day.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:40 pm

My dreams as of late haven't been very interesting, though that tends to be how it goes. Last Friday I dreamed that I had a Facebook chat that fixed some interpersonal relationship issues. This morning, I dreamed that I missed my bus and started to walk to school, and saw some girl who was mad at me, then talked to my friend for a bit after I caught up with him. Then I woke up and saw my bus outside my window, driving away. I think that means I'm psychic?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 pm

I had a really odd dream a few nights ago about sea monsters. I was at this cliff overlooking a rocky beach, and I saw some people swimming in the water. There were these two large animals swimming in the water, one of which was that really odd looking tadpole shaped shark they found of off japan a few years back, the other of which was a plesiosaur. The plesiosaur ate someone but I decided to go swimming anyway.
I don't even know.... Haha

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next