View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Anyone want to create a few images using my bunker mod pack? 

Post Anyone want to create a few images using my bunker mod pack?
I'm almost done assembling a huge bunker module pack, and I need to create some screenshots that really showcase the possibilities that the new modules provide. There are exactly sixty mods right now, all working in 1.0. Most are from other authors, some are by yours truly, and I guarantee there will be at least seven modules you've never seen before (buildings, a bridge, and an enormous hotel). On packs like these, I feel compelled to involve the community at large, since I created only a fraction of the content. What I need are several forum-width images when linked directly, and perhaps a few larger, possibly multi-screen-spanning images of the intricate designs you guys can cook up. I'm not a great base-builder where aesthetic is concerned. I'm hoping you guys can lend a hand. Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vm65jipxnhj32v/Bunker%20Pack%201.0%20Beta.rar

Send as many pictures as you want, but I'm going to pick what I consider to be the best in terms of "showcasing" the bunker modules. Mix and match mods, cram sparse rooms with decorations, create whatever you want. Also, if you have any other feedback, if a mod doesn't work, if you know the original creator, if you are the original creator and you want your mod excluded, or anything else, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

PS: I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't distribute this in its current form until I make the official Mod Releases post. If you can do that, thanks again.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am

Post /
/

Last edited by meapineapple on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Post Re: Anyone want to create a few images using my bunker mod pack?
I think this has been fulfilled. Link to the modpack:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=31861

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]