View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Goal of Life 
Loose Canon

Post Re: The Goal of Life
Make and learn to properly use a slightly cumbersomely large halberd. I feel like that'd be badass as hell to be able to wield.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm
Profile WWW

Go to England and meet someone I really need to meet, and/or make a revolution or something like that in Brazil.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:36 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

To work on an orbital shipyard.

Who knows, it might just happen :P

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Get married and have my own family.

Find a way to help people who really needs it, I don't know, maybe create a fundation or something and make sure that it is working as intended, or maybe working for the government and make it more humane.

Become a physycist and learn a lot of physics, help on investigations, etc.

Get an important award for doing something that really contributed to humanity.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Asklar wrote:
Get an important award for doing something that really contributed to humanity.

That is an awesome thing that i hope many people aspire to get. c:

On a more personal basis, if i could become a known artist/game developer/writer/webcomic dude and make a living from it, that would be super rad. As of recently, i've deducted that this would be an ideal existence for me, since it also has room for good ol' gaming.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

Work on prosthetic arms. I just want robot parts.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Make games, have kids, spoil their kids, die.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 am
Forum Moderator

I'd like to at some point be able to create a functioning firearm at home (not just like a musket or zip gun or whatever). I am not sure about the legality of this, but it would be a pretty cool engineering project. I've been thinking of getting a ♥♥♥♥ ton of lego and create some sort of contraption with that. Just to get my head around the basic mechanics needed to create a cycling firearm.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 am

Oh yeah I want to finish my webcomic too, at my speed that's probably going to take another 12 years so it seems worth noting.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:49 am

My goal in life is to experience what it's like to be in a combat zone, killing enemies of the United States so that the citizens can keep their rights, I want to see what it's like to end another human's life because he tried to harm the U.S.A, I want to feel what it's like for someone to be begging for mercy and I laugh at them for being pathetic then putting a bullet into their head for being so weak.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Do that art thing well

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 am

In short term goals (short as in maybe 10-20 years) is to get my body into phenomenal fitness. Mainly to pull off physical feats (too many to count, but each is quite possible thanks to me hitting the genetic lottery), but also so that I can get to an older age of 50-70 without my body completely wasting away.

And lifetime-goal wise, my only wish is to be remembered. Not really like OMG FAMOUS PERSON, but just like maybe some kid a few generations down my family tree to look at a photo or hear a family story of me and be inspired to get on with his life and blast away some goals.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

p3lb0x wrote:
I'd like to at some point be able to create a functioning firearm at home (not just like a musket or zip gun or whatever). I am not sure about the legality of this, but it would be a pretty cool engineering project. I've been thinking of getting a ♥♥♥♥ ton of lego and create some sort of contraption with that. Just to get my head around the basic mechanics needed to create a cycling firearm.
Fully automatic airgun. Do it.

painbringer1998 wrote:
My goal in life is to experience what it's like to be in a combat zone, killing enemies of the United States so that the citizens can keep their rights, I want to see what it's like to end another human's life because he tried to harm the U.S.A, I want to feel what it's like for someone to be begging for mercy and I laugh at them for being pathetic then putting a bullet into their head for being so weak.

Whenever Norway invades America, I wanna meet painbringer on the battlefield and shove a battleaxe into his skull.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:41 am

Lizardheim wrote:
p3lb0x wrote:
Fully automatic airgun. Do it.

painbringer1998 wrote:

Whenever Norway invades America, I wanna meet painbringer on the battlefield and shove a battleaxe into his skull.

You have an axe, I'll have a gun.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

Everything is pointless, why bother?

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next