View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Someone please tell me why my actor wont walk 

Post Someone please tell me why my actor wont walk
Hello

Attachment:
Fuchikoma.rte.rar [810.56 KiB]
Downloaded 313 times

Thats the Fuchikoma, im trying to make.

It wont walk, this script is by CaveCricket so im not 100% sure on what the lua does, but I do know that it attaches the crab and uses it instead of normal actor legs to move.

Problem is its EXTREMELY messed up, and weighted 100% wrong. Know not how to fix it. Don't know how to get it to move normal.

Basically the legs are going to come out of the robot head looking body:

when I try to do it myself the weighting is still 100% off, and it keeps falling back or through the ground, etc.

And then at the end I shall attach this huge thing to it, for now it shall be just for decoration but later I'd like to add lua in it so it can open up and hide an actor inside. etc.

this is basically what im making

Problem is if I cant figure out how to make super strong crablegs that dont give way so easily and move fast, then i cant make em big as it would be pointless. Not even sure where to start and what causes what problem.

Basically, I need the Torso to be attached to the A crab without falling through the ground or being offbalanced, and I need the torso to be attached to the big thingy, with the attachment on the back, so I just need super strong legs, before I enlarge them, because they're going to be bigger as this is a mobile tank. The head will be attached once I get this working with its own arms. but basically, the head is going to be a like a huge eye and the arms will come off the front of the machine's torso.

Attachments:
TorsoA.bmp [1.9 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
MountMobileA000.bmp [2.69 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Post Re: Someone please tell me why my actor wont walk
Nice man i will try stronger the legs or something.
When the mod is finished send it to me please :p
Looks epic :D

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]