View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 79  Next
 Drugs 101, class is in session 

Post Re: Drugs 101, class is in session
You want insure that your safe doing the drug and doing stupid pranks and such usually leads to health hazards and someone possibly getting hurt or sick.That's why you want a drug sitter to watch you if you want to take some hardcore ♥♥♥♥,Frat ♥♥♥♥ and clowning is plain imbecilic.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 am

I was advising everyone,broadly,but I guess you could say more so towards you.Plus I was referring to health not legal hazards.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 am

Dosing someone with drugs is ♥♥♥♥ scummy, "I LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE" attitude or not. It's dangerous, it's irresponsible, and it's a huge no-no. Don't do it, ever. Your friends are idiots.

DAME, stop posting. LSD can kill you via OD, cannabinoids can be physically addictive it's just extremely mild unless you're doing super-potent analogues, and you're an idiot. Also spaces go after periods and commas.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Sorry for being rash about my typing and you didn't have to be a grammar Nazi, even though I kind of thank you for the advice no matter how insulting. On topic, I was thinking of going out and picking magic mushrooms, and I know the dangers and such, but I need to find a good guide for it. I might as well not even try though since it's so easy to make a mistake and die from it. If I do go try my hand at picking them the only ones I could go for are the ones that grow from animal dung, cows and horses mainly, since their the only shrooms that grow year round, I think. Better safe than sorry though, so some pointers and guides are appreciated, never the less.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 am
Loose Canon

DAME777 wrote:
Better safe than sorry though, so some pointers and guides are appreciated, never the less.

Here's a pointer, don't.
Even trained experts with detailed diagrams can mistake them, and there are poisonous kinds that look similar. It's really just not worth it.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 am
Profile WWW

DAME777 wrote:
Sorry for being rash about my typing and you didn't have to be a grammar Nazi, even though I kind of thank you for the advice no matter how insulting. On topic, I was thinking of going out and picking magic mushrooms, and I know the dangers and such, but I need to find a good guide for it. I might as well not even try though since it's so easy to make a mistake and die from it. If I do go try my hand at picking them the only ones I could go for are the ones that grow from animal dung, cows and horses mainly, since their the only shrooms that grow year round, I think. Better safe than sorry though, so some pointers and guides are appreciated, never the less.

Please don't do this. HK is spot-on, I would not even trust myself to go out and pick them.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:06 pm

The difference between doing a drug orally and insufflating it is when you eat a drug, it has to be passed through your GI tract and through your liver to get into your brain, which depletes the actual amount of the chemical that gets into your brain. The ratio of amount taken to amount absorbed into the brain is called bioavailability. While it may seem more "crackheaded" or whatever to snort a drug, this is purely an artificial conception with no rational reason behind it. The only difference between the two is insufflation has a higher bioavailability. Insufflation has a higher bioavailability when snorting drugs that are polar molecules (aka can be dissolved into water) because it bypasses the liver by being absorbed into the bloodstream through the walls of your nasal cavity. This can harm your nose though.

As for snorting caffeine, it's kind of dumb. Mild rush, almost no euphoria, short half-life. Caffeine is almost impossible to OD on unless you're trying really hard to be an idiot about it. I'm tired so if I forgot to answer anything or failed to elaborate enough please feel free to ask more questions.

P.S. Googlex6, eat a ♥♥♥♥. Smug shitposting is still shitposting, even if you're pretending to be better than everyone else.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Snorting drugs often can create a pleasurable association with snorting something, and really some people just like snorting drugs. It's a matter of taste, really. Unless you put drugs in your butt, you won't taste it then.

Mon May 06, 2013 11:01 pm

By the way, I know DRL isn't really that crowd, but I have a strict open door policy when it comes to addiction. Not necessarily just drugs, my family has a history of drug and alcohol abuse, myself included, so I understand addiction yada yada talk to me if you're addicted to something maybe I can help.

Tue May 21, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm addicted to smashing and breaking things when I get angry. Does that count?

Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Whitty, nuuuuuu, why you do this.

Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Because satisfaction.

Tue May 21, 2013 10:50 pm

No, but anger management skill is one of the most valuable things to a decent existence.

Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 am

Hey kids, PSA. It's shroom season, but be careful about what you eat. As in about 9x as careful as you would be with juggling loaded unsafetied firearms.

Happy hunting, kids, and remember, trespassing is illegal and fruitful.

Fri May 31, 2013 7:40 pm

My experience with mushrooms is that they pretty much just make me feel like I'm really stoned. Not that that's a bad thing, but while a couple of my friends agree, most of them seem to trip mad balls from that ♥♥♥♥. Guess I'm just too alpha for my own good.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 79  Next