View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
HOLY ♥♥♥♥ I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD
Also I love how like four posts up I said the same thing.

I've gotten into the habit of writing my dreams down, although my notes are kind of sporadic and some of them I don't understand.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 am
Profile WWW

Oh, BTW, something weird happened to me today. I woke up, got some stuff ready to go to school, suddenly I wake up again, but with all the stuff ready, like, it was a dream but I did it... IDK, seems weird.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:36 pm

So I don't normally dream, since I prefer to stay up all night, which means my brain is too tired to come up with anything. But last night I was bored so I decided to just sleep.

Now I remember why I prefer to not dream.
My subconscious is way ♥♥♥♥ up.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 pm

I once had a dream where Hugh Laurie in the form of Dr. House advised me to dip my feet in a bowl of custard.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Today i dreamed how it would feel if you took bullets to the chest or the spine. It even feeled realistic...like, you just dont...feel your chest. Or Spine. Stay focused, maybe something will happen tommorow...

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:09 pm

We'll miss you, Scary.
Glad you are ready.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Well, i woke up at 01:01, so just 10 minutes before right now. Nothing interresting in my dreams today. Yet.

EDIT: Yep, nothing today. Only some thoughts about what i should do today.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:02 am

I just woke up from a dream.
I was driving my girlfriend somewhere while she crawled over just about everything in the car, pointing and telling me where to turn as I paniced to make uTurns and abrupt turns across traffic.

Hilarious enough, it all ended with my car getting totaled by 3 different pieces of heavy industrial vehicles and me dramatically shouting profanities.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 am
Profile WWW

Welp, this one was strange...
I woke up in my own dream to see that i was at the Garden of someone else, so i just got out of it to get to my Home (since the Gardens are behind the Residences). Found out that we have a Garage, and that i owned a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SU-85]SU-85[url]. So i took it out for a Test Drive. Suddenly had a Crush for that Alien Girl from Futurama. If i remember correctly, it was Leila. Not very sure yet. Anyway, i got stopped by the Police for driving a Tank (DUH) and they asked me if i could be a Danger to others, so i showed them that the Tank was unloaded. They let me drive further and i finally came to the Gas Station where i refueled the damn Tank. Drove back Home just to see Land Mines. So i stepped out of the Tank and threw them away like Frisbees, just to see that 1 poor Guy got hit by a Landmine. Into the Face. I got back into the Tank again and drove Home, but i was at my Grandma's House. She wasnt at Home, so i drove further till Home. Then i couldnt remember anything further.
Damn strange Dream, i must say...

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I guess I'm getting slow controll of my dreams, I prevented zombies from appearing when I went back to the car, to get my heavy backpack, but not enough control to make a rational decision, like reallocating what bag hangs from where, and how.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 am

I heard zombies in dreams are the manifestation of anxiety. Perhaps things in your life are clearing up, or you're just good at lucid dreaming.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I haven't really tried, but I'm consistently having dreams, so why the hell not, it's a thing I can figure out, to do.

Anyways, before getting out of the car in the first place, we were driving from somewhere, I don't ♥♥♥♥ know, but I feel that I was competent at something, and at the very least, competent at what to scavenge.
I guess I know what to use on a zombie when it comes to knives, and small stave-like objects, and some other supplies.

---
Postscript

Another new dream, based in a hotel. I wake up in my room, and am met by a strange call, apparently by some girl in the future by one day, 5PM, and I get weirded out, as they talk about something or other. During which, I get pushed back by my future self, after they materialize, and I continue the conversation through me or something, and some how end up in a pond behind the high rise or something.
I actually meet them, and go about my day, eventually recalling they were on the fourth floor, where she said she was waiting in the future call, and we seem to get together.

Exact details are ♥♥♥♥, but apparently I was playing a video game with the family, and getting involved with redesigning some software, and getting groceries, and all round feeling pretty strong, looking out from the staircase at the view.
When I did go to meet her, her door was open, and she was asleep on the floor, a nice sight.
So I'm guessing waking up in the pond was when I got the message they were waiting for me through timey wimey means, because my phone was lost that day, or broken.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am
happy carebear mom

Run on paragraph warning but I wrote this five minutes after I woke up so it's ok:
This morning I was dreaming that I was sitting in the room that the game grumps do their show in and they were talking about sex and then Arin says, “Oh ♥♥♥♥ don’t talk about sex too much, the sex worms will try to get in” and then these little clods of dirt rain from the ceiling and he shouts, “♥♥♥♥, get rid of them quick before they get on you!” and little maggots start crawling out of them and some of them got on my legs and I freaked out as I could feel them burrowing in despite my best efforts to brush them off. Then I woke up.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:04 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

man that's creepy

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:43 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

It's a metaphor for how sex is forced on you in everyday activities.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next