View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Your dreams 

Post Re: Your dreams
Considering he wanted to be a woman at a time..

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:15 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I forgot most of my recent pertinent/interesting dreams. :v

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 am

Since dream journaling, I've been remembering a lot more of my dreams, sometimes I remember 2-3 dreams a night. Last night I only remembered one though, and in it it was a RPG like survival game where the inventory screen confused everyone because the stats would appear on the numpad by changing the numpad itself.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:44 am

Duh102 wrote:
Whatever you do, just don't use a machine grenade launcher when doomsday comes. Those shits don't do anything to help you kill dire wolves.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I had a zombie apocalypse dream last night. Seemed pretty inspired by the Walking Dead with how the zombies moved and all.

But the fun part was it was full of LARPers chopping them down. I had a suit of chainmail on, a sword and a heater shield and we basically formed up into parties and cleared a small town.

It's wierd, though. Looking back on my memory of that dream I am sure it only lasted forty seconds. How strange.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 pm
Profile WWW

I had a horrible dream that I violently murdered all the members of One Direction. Don't know why it was them, since I barely know about the band.
The way I'd do it was drive a member around in a limo or taxi then drop them off at my apartment or a secluded place and slaughter them. The other members got very angry I was murdering their friends and I also remember watching the media coverage on TV.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:34 pm

David Rodrigov wrote:
I had a horrible dream that I violently murdered all the members of One Direction. Don't know why it was them, since I barely know about the band.
The way I'd do it was drive a member around in a limo or taxi then drop them off at my apartment or a secluded place and slaughter them. The other members got very angry I was murdering their friends and I also remember watching the media coverage on TV.

you man have a way to get your ego on up'

Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm

speaking of dreams involving popular 'dreamy' teenage boy musicians- i had a dream awhile ago that i was in a training camp to become an aquacadet, and for some reason justin bieber was there. he was being a real jerk saying things like "this is stupid, the aquabats suck" while i was doing push ups and stuff.......

shut up justin bieber... you dont own me....

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 am

Isn't he already a dickhead in real life already?

I haven't been dreaming as much as I use to before, but speaking of the sub topic of dreams involving violent murder- i had a friend not so long told me about some lengthy, screwy dream involving the the capture of myself, him and others in some upside down ain't-what-it-seems deals involving rape, torture, and the end with him murdering us all.

Not sure to be flattered or what to that;;

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Had a dream where I stole many peoples' french fries.

I think Sothe was in it.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:35 pm
Profile WWW

recurring nightmare

for some reason I notice it's been 10 months since I got out of the military yet for some reason I'm still there. when I try to question it I'm told I was selected as a volunteer to stay longer than everyone else for some retarded reason. then I'm shipped off to a muddy camp in some shitty Finnish backwater where I have to work as a cook by myself and feed two hundred people four times a day
I go to sleep at 2AM, wake up every 20 minutes to feed the fire so I don't freeze to death, and get up at 4AM to make porridge

at some point I wake up extremely tired and have a terrible morning

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Or you not liking your life, I don't know.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:42 am

In my dream me and a couple generic companions started chasing down George Lopez because his gang killed someone and we had Agent 47 backing us up with any baddies who started to chase us.

Eventually he started to slow down after we chased him a couple cars in between style and pulled us all out of the car and onto the back of the SUV they were driving.
I noticed this weird liquid packet that gave the breaklights of their car the usual red color. Thinking it was poisonous, I snatched it as George Lopez came walking around.

It was at this moment my dream became lucid and Agent 47 in a motorcycle came to handle the rest of the thugs after he got rammed off the road earlier.

George Lopez came at me with a syringe that I dodged, headlocking him with the help of my companions, pouring the red gel on his face and into his mouth, forcing him to swallow it. We had to let him go because he still had the syringe, swinging around.

It was then George's movements became uncoordinated. The gel obviously proved useful to some extent because this guy couldn't walk two steps without looking drunk.
He swings at me as I pull my body backwards as slow motion began. I remember coordinating myself into each possible scenario I could preform. At the moment I decided what to do, I grabbed George's arm and pulled him against the wall while I had him restrained, attempting to slam the syringe he still had in his hand into the wall to break the needle. Doing this several times, George seemed to realize where I was going with this and broke free after flailing around.

I woke up then. I haven't had a lucid dream in so long. I'm glad the training I'm putting myself through is doing something.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm
Profile WWW

Electric sheep.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 pm

AtomicTroop wrote:
Electric sheep.

Awwww ♥♥♥♥. It's almost like you're an android or somethin'.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next