View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110  Next
 RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) 

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
ROLLS

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:18 am

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
If you want rolls, I suggest you visit a bakery.

... Oh wait, you mean that kind.

Give me a couple of days to become un-busy, and you will have your rolls, sir.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
More than a couple of days. Dammit.

Torrent (Gillian) (12)

You sprint to the throne and animate it, filling it with a strong dislike for monarchs of all kinds.

It seems quite eager - a little too eager, actually - it leaps up off the ground and takes a path through you on its way to the king! You're forced into an awkward sitting position and dragged along, heading straight for him....

Ociamarru (Nikolai) (7 + 5 = 12)

You go straight back into the fight, swinging your arms down from above upon the king (12 v. 9 + 6 = 12), but he holds his palm out toward you and you're knocked flying.
You manage to use your arms to brace for landing and avoid injury, resulting in a long line of floor tiles being uprooted and broken as you slide to a stop.

CaveCricket (Raphael) (6 + 1 = 7)

Readying your sword, you charge ahead straight at the king. He flicks away a crossbow bolt from across the room and prepares to meet you. (7 v. 9 + 5 = 12)

You swing furiously, many times, and each time he moves aside just enough to avoid your strike. You carve ruts in the ground from your vertical slashes, but he remains undamaged.
After one particularly angry swing, the king quickly dodges far to the left, and Terry comes flying into view. You try to pull away your sword, but the golem-wielding sprite crashes straight into you, and you feel the blade pass through something as you're knocked to the ground.

Looking at Terry, who is downed next to you, you find that one of the Hunchback's arms is cut clean off about a foot from the shoulder.

Tokochiro (Johni) (12)

You send a couple of clones out after the king, and they reach him just as he finishes fending off Raphael. (12 v. 7 + 4 = 12)

Of course, they don't stand a chance. He grabs them both and throws them across the room, where they strike a stone wall and crumple to the ground.
You feel an angry twinge in your mind; your clones are telling you that they don't really want to fight an impossible battle for you.

Phd (John Adams) (7 + 4 = 11)

You lean out from your cover and fire a homingbolt. (11 v. 12 + 6 = 12) The shot arcs around your allies neatly, but is easily deflected by a simple hand-wave from the king.

caekdaemon (Anderson?) (3)

Harness the loose magical energies? You don't have the slightest idea how to do that.

NPCs

Gabriel (12)

Gabriel helps Widdy keep the king busy when Raphael and Terry are forced back.

Terry (5)

Terry fails a charge and loses his arm due to an accidental run-in with Raphael's sword.

Widdy (10)

Widdy, along with Gabriel, begins holding off the king while Raphael and Terry are down.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:
None[/quote]

Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:02 am

"God ♥♥♥♥ damnit."
> Back away. Attempt to re-do my speedy transformation mode, increase my accuracy/attack speed as well as dodging ability.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:08 am

> Go to a pillar closer to the king, then fire my glyph gun at him

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 pm
Loose Canon

> Oh god get off the chair GET OFF THE CHAIR

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 am
Profile WWW

How are we even supposed to hurt this thing?
Hack and slash that fool, along with my clones, of course

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah, I haven't updated this in like a month. And it's not likely to get an update for a while, since I'm busy with schoolwork and writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

When December hits, I'll probably have time to wrap this game up - only reason I didn't post this earlier is because I've kind of been in denial of the fact that I've been ignoring it for so long.

Anyway, that's that. Feels stupid, putting it on hiatus when it's come so close to its close, but what else am I gonna do.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:01 am

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) Finally Freakin' Back
Took me long enough.

Torrent (Gillian) (5)

You struggle to get yourself off the chair as it accelerates forward, pulling you into itself. Just before it reaches the king you manage to throw yourself from its grasp and hit the ground rolling on your side. You wince as you get up. That was close.

Ociamarru (Nikolai) (-)

No action.

You feel yourself begin ceasing to exist.

CaveCricket (Raphael) (10)

"God ♥♥♥♥ damnit."
Terry lifts himself to his feet and observes his lost arm. "Hm." He seems untroubled.
You back away from the king. Attempting the transformation again, this time you get it right.

Tokochiro (Johni) (12)

"How are we even supposed to hurt this thing?"
You pull out your dwarven broadsword, a ferocious cry forming in your throat as you charge with your clones and... wait. Where are the clones?

(12 v. 11 + 6 = 17)

The king swats your assault aside as one might swat a fly, only with much more force than is necessary to do so. You go flying across the room and slam into the far wall.
Fortunately, the wings that are on your back cushion most of the impact. Unfortunately, they're kind of broken now.

Phd (John Adams) (4)

You move to a pillar closer in proximity to your target, pull out your gun, and fire it directly at the king.
(4 v. 11 + 6 = 17)
It misses by a few feet.

caekdaemon (Anderson?) (-)

You hear a voice in your head.
"You're still here? Your connection to the world is strong, then. That may be of use."

NPCs

Gabriel (8 + 2 = 10)

Gabriel barely avoids the king's onslaught, the distractions from the others providing just enough cover to keep him from being struck by various attacks.

Terry (5)

Chillin' without an arm.

Widdy (6)

Widdy is knocked aside while trying to help keep the king busy. Being a sword, however, he's not terribly damaged.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:

I don't expect everyone to post after such a long hiatus, but I'll wait a while, and those who don't post will simply cease to exist to keep things simple. I know at this point that I might as well abandon the game, but I don't like to leave things unfinished, so yeah.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 am

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
> Sword Trance. Cut the king in half.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:17 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Yes. I am still here. Unfinished business you understand."

Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:25 am
Profile WWW

>Wait for the King be occupied blocking an attack, then at him again with the glyph gun.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:51 pm
Loose Canon

> Series of bright flashes in front of Kingo's face. Flashbang go!

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:52 am
Profile WWW

Moar clones, more swords, slash slash

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:16 am

Hey it's Ociamarru, anyone care to bring me up to speed so I can toss in an action? ;D

Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110  Next