View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Steam Login 

Post Re: Steam Login
So this planteer pioneers is it running that cave engine I've seen before? or is that something else..

dragonxp wrote:
My apologies Sim; I was not trying to be hostile towards you. :-(

Not a problem sometimes the meaning of things are lost, i guess this was one of those times.

Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 am

can sombody break it down to him and just say no

Wed May 14, 2014 1:47 pm
Loose Canon

Haloman, shut up.

Sims_doc, yeah. Planetoid Pioneers is the game using that new Cave Vehicle engine that Data has been showing off. It's still in progress, but it looks pretty slick and extremely moddable so far.

Wed May 14, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

no u shut up dont get off topic here and change the subject cuz he dosent under stand what to much work means. how is datarealms gona take all the steam users from steam and put it on this site common since

Wed May 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Despite the conversation at hand becoming off-topic, there isn't any reasonable stuff left to say about the steam login stuff. It seems only fair to allow Sims to continue asking questions here.

Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 am

I did ask for this to be lock if you'll recall and as for the cave vehicle question that post was rewritten before i posted it because at the time i felt that was more important.

as for this topic, TheLastBanana nail it with this..

TheLastBanana wrote:
Sims_Doc wrote:
Well, your in luck as there are again plenty of places where people are willing to help you with Web Dev.

If we want it actually done properly, that would involve paying somebody. Considering what a huge job that would be to get things working smoothly -- and let me reiterate, because I think you may not be getting the full picture, it would be a huge job -- it would probably cost a fair amount. As well, nobody on the administration or moderation staff here is being paid, but we'd all also have to help to keep things running while it's being implemented.

It's just not worth it for the sake of maybe possibly getting some traffic from Steam. Even if we do, what exactly would it accomplish? Yes, the forum is pretty quiet right now. I don't think that's a good reason to try to resuscitate it, nor is it a good reason to shut it down. If and when Planetoid Pioneers starts to take off, we'l probably see some more activity. In the meantime, it's not going to be terribly busy in here. That's kind of the law of nature for fan forums.

Thu May 15, 2014 12:24 am

Then why is the topic named steam login

Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Okay, I think this has run its course. Haloman, calm down.

Thu May 15, 2014 3:36 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2