View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A different version of the Base Defense and Delete button 

Post A different version of the Base Defense and Delete button
Hello!

I made an account for 2 simple-ish mod requests. At least I think they will be simple to implement.

Me and my friend love doing the base wave defense scenario in Cortex command, but we have a big gripe. The repair phase between waves is less of a repair, and more of a completely re-do as it kills all of the units!

We want the wave defense scenario, but we want it so that our units aren't destroyed each time. We wanted a scenario in which our base evolves into an even more elaborate death trap as the match continues, not being essentially reset every wave.

Could someone fix this in the code for us? Thank you.

One other request is the addition of a delete button for base building. In cooperative play the delete object button is missing from the wheel. Is it possible to have it modded back in? Having to completely rebuild because of an accidental wall placement sucks.

Thank you!

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:18 am

Post Re: A different version of the Base Defense and Delete button
And to add some incentive...I have some steam games I could give you.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am

Post Re: A different version of the Base Defense and Delete button
vorpalbunnie wrote:
Me and my friend love doing the base wave defense scenario in Cortex command, but we have a big gripe. The repair phase between waves is less of a repair, and more of a completely re-do as it kills all of the units!

We want the wave defense scenario, but we want it so that our units aren't destroyed each time. We wanted a scenario in which our base evolves into an even more elaborate death trap as the match continues, not being essentially reset every wave.

Could someone fix this in the code for us? Thank you.
I have never had this problem. It works just fine with me (I have to replace the brain every time I go into editing mode, but that's it).

Quote:
One other request is the addition of a delete button for base building. In cooperative play the delete object button is missing from the wheel. Is it possible to have it modded back in? Having to completely rebuild because of an accidental wall placement sucks.
My recommendation is to use the scene editor to pre-build a starting bunker, and then make simple additions to it as the match progresses.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]