View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Build 30 bug reports 

Post Re: Build 30 bug reports
hi weegee,
thanks for the fast reply.
would be cool if (re)moving objects is possible for the scenarios where bunkers etc can be build.
if it is not a bug, i will have to work with it ;)
regards,
daniel

Sun May 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Saving in Campaign is crash to desktop

Spacebar in Campaign won't work the first scan

While in builder you can bypass the noids limit.

Gold Farming can be done in builder.. from 1,000 to 20,000

Mon May 19, 2014 4:42 am

hitting moid limit will cause crash.

hitting limit will cause you to lose and computer to win by forfeit.

having to many workshop mods will cause some to be disable.

Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 am

Not sure is this is a bug but you cannot hurt or kill a brain case with a nanorifle.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:13 am

Secondary click does not work on OS X.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Vytauti wrote:

Of course it doesn't! The game wasn't meant to use your touchpad, and you'd have to somehow hold the gesture of tapping two fingers to get a right (or "secondary") click long enough to keep open the Pie Menu, which is not possible.

If you have one, use a mouse; the single-clicker Apple mouses won't do, but the Apple Magic Mouse will. For best use, go into mouse options and set right-click to pressing on the scroll ball; you can't scroll with it anymore, but it kinda sucked for that purpose anyway.

The easiest solution here is using a regular PC mouse, which requires no setup and one USB port.

Oh, and if you were talking about that CTRL+Click shortcut, there's no reason the game should support it. It's just a bad control scheme that gets in the way of things. Darn you Apple and your obsession with single-clicker mice/touchpads.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:10 pm

TGM1234 wrote:
Vytauti wrote:

Of course it doesn't! The game wasn't meant to use your touchpad, and you'd have to somehow hold the gesture of tapping two fingers to get a right (or "secondary") click long enough to keep open the Pie Menu, which is not possible.

If you have one, use a mouse; the single-clicker Apple mouses won't do, but the Apple Magic Mouse will. For best use, go into mouse options and set right-click to pressing on the scroll ball; you can't scroll with it anymore, but it kinda sucked for that purpose anyway.

The easiest solution here is using a regular PC mouse, which requires no setup and one USB port.

Oh, and if you were talking about that CTRL+Click shortcut, there's no reason the game should support it. It's just a bad control scheme that gets in the way of things. Darn you Apple and your obsession with single-clicker mice/touchpads.

Yes, trackpad is not for playng. I agree. I was talking about magic mouse. Secondary click works in main menu, but when in game, it just do not respond.

Have not tried the usb mouse yet.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 am

Vytauti wrote:
Yes, trackpad is not for playng. I agree. I was talking about magic mouse. Secondary click works in main menu, but when in game, it just do not respond.

Have not tried the usb mouse yet.

Odd. I'll have to try this myself, I just assumed it would work but I've been using keyboard controls (ugh) on my laptop, which I never use for CC anyway since it runs sooooo slowly. The secondary click mapped to the scroll ball works well for LoL, but haven't tried it for CC yet.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 pm

When making additional Bunker Breach maps I've often referenced existing Areas present in vanilla BB maps as that's basically the only way to find out what are valid areas. From the similarities between these areas and also deployables I figured there would be a correlation; that is, every deployable has a similarly named area with corresponding traits. Unfortunately this is not the case, and there are only about 5 or 6 areas in all BB maps including light, sniper, heavy, crab, Anti-Air, and brain. I'm not only here to say it'd be nice to have more area's (although maybe deployables will actually replace them in the future if they're now working? not sure 'bout that) but one reason I realized they don't all correspond is in the actual vanilla BB scenes there is an INVALID area placement. I mean it's harmless, but wasn't sure if it was known that Mecha isn't a valid Area placement and doesn't place a unit. There is a Mecha placement in the doorway of Yselky Mining Outpost that literally does nothing. Now if one of the devs put it there on purpose to confuse people looking for valid areas then by all means leave it there, but I figured that it actually had a purpose, and it might be helpful to know it does not, in fact, do anything. (though it'd be nice if it did)

tl;dr Mecha Area doesn't do anything in Yselky Mining Outpost and figured you may not have noticed that, but would be nice if it did.

Edit: also just realized I'd forgotten to mention that the game crashes when your brain dies in Bunker Breach or Brain vs Brain. This may be known as Abdhul Alhazred actually let me know a fix for the BB gametype, but figured I'd post it here as well as it's unreported, and quite annoying restarting the game everytime you die.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:39 am

Hey Burning sky, there is a list of all valid areas in the brain vs. brain .lua and the bunker breach. lua file. the file is in the activites folder in missions.rte.

not sure if you found this out yet, but heck, might as well post the answers that I can.

I'd also like to point out that the brain V brain crash Only happens when you die, not when you win. And its a straight crash to desktop.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:52 am

Possibly not a bug, but you can kill your own brain with a light digger. tested on the tutorial map. only seems to affect the brain case, and it isn't instant like hitting an enemy brain with a digger.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:42 am

For some reason after alt-tabbing out of fullscreen mode, and resuming the game, Cortex Command Ignores the escape key until I restart the game. Console still works.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:13 am

Yeah, this has been around for a while. I think it only happens when you alt-tab/lose focus while the console's open, and I find opening the console and closing it tends to make it start working again.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:49 am

opening scenario mode in the menu while in the middle of an ongoing battle in the campaign will add strange campaign scenarios to the scenario select list.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:52 am

arkman wrote:
Hey Burning sky, there is a list of all valid areas in the brain vs. brain .lua and the bunker breach. lua file. the file is in the activites folder in missions.rte.

not sure if you found this out yet, but heck, might as well post the answers that I can.

Reply is a little delayed but thanks! That's actually really good info to know, had no clue that was there before.

There's also another problem present but one I don't often run into - when playing two players with Player 2 as mouse + keyboard Player 2 can never buy items as the mouse cursor is restricted to the left half of Player 2's screen and can't reach the 'Buy' button. Really unfortunate.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next