View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 DayZ Mod - XMAS ALPHA 

Post Re: DayZ Mod - XMAS ALPHA
Looks like I got the right scenario
here is the log

Attachments:
LogConsole.txt [520.94 KiB]
Downloaded 456 times
Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:23 am

What version of Cortex Command are you running? The message suggests you're using an outdated one since the ghillie suit ai script is giving problems.
That may be a separate issue though, if you're running the latest version of CC or you're not but updating it doesn't fix it, let me know.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:01 am

I just checked and I definitely have the latest version of cc

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:34 pm

My bad, I forgot that at some point cc's lua version updated, breaking some of the rarely used stuff that I needed.
The fix is to replace lines 391 and 408 or Chernarus.lua with the following (you can open lua files with notepad).
Code:
local mindist, maxdist = self:SortMaxAndMinArguments({...});

This should fix it (it did for me) but there could still be other errors for you, if so, let me know.

It's been a while since I've done anything for the mod but I'm gonna take a look at our way, way better dev version and see if I can just post a link to it for people to try out if anyone is interested. Since we're not working on it at the moment there's no sense in not letting people at least have some fun with it.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Alright, thanks!!!

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:02 pm

great :D
but I think you can change this mod to like the "deadly 30" game
with function search money, gold or survivor to buy the weapons or upgrade the defense house like the fortress
and can limit survival time... example 30 day will have a helicopter go to rescue the survivor :grin:

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:14 am

Yeah, no. That's not what this is or is ever intended to be. There are old zombie survival house mods out there, they might be more what you're looking for.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:58 pm

ok, but I think you can More functions find something important
example "control chip"

Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:47 am

Yeah, in possible future versions we want to have various things you have to fix to progress further (helicopter, boat, etc.) so that would probably give objectives like you're looking for.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:25 am

yeah, but I don't require too much :3

Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Well, it certainly won't happen anytime soon since no work is currently being done on this, but I'm sure someday we'll get there.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:27 am

So I had a few hours to kill the other day and I decided to take a little look at this for the first time in quite a few months. I've fixed up a couple things and have another beta version for anyone who wants to play it. This doesn't mean we're resuming active development on this (haven't talked to uber in quite a while), but I'm probably up to do small bug and balance fixes. Someday I would like to finish this, but there's still a ton of work to be done that won't be touched anytime soon.

This mod is probably best played on the classic old 800 x 600, though it should work on any resolution higher than this too, and I recommend keeping sound effects and music on for background ambient sounds. Also, I strongly recommend opening up settings in Base.rte and setting MaxUnheldItems to 100 or something, otherwise you'll run into the annoying situation of a lot of items disappearing inconveniently when they shouldn't.

See the spoilers for important gameplay info and a changelog from the last release. I don't want to mention too much cause I don't want to spoil anything but there've been some pretty fun changes that make things a lot more challenging, I don't think I've made it through more than a couple nights :D

Download It Here

Important Gameplay Info:

Changelog:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11