View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Bluesteel Tech. 

Bluesteel Tech.
Attachment:
BST CC.png
BST CC.png [ 146.78 KiB | Viewed 12936 times ]

Hello, this is my first mod.
I got some of everything the game has and I modified it by creating this mod, i hope you enjoy it.
Attachment:
POST BS.png
POST BS.png [ 157.46 KiB | Viewed 12903 times ]

I will update some things further if the mod gets good evaluation from you guys.

Here's the LINK https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bsnoqmzpn0sc ... e.rar?dl=0 <<<DOWNLOAD

Please, let a REPLY!
any question, you can send me a message. PS: i speak portuguese...

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Post Re: Bluesteel Tech.
Every opinion is welcome!

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:39 pm

I've gone through your mod, and even though many are reskins, they are of decent quality. 2 main problems I have with this mod however. Firstly, and this is just a personal preference, most of the soldiers spawn with weapons. The problem is that if you're calling in reinforcements, I end up having weapons I don't need. Also, with the weapons, the soldiers should be costlier, but they are the same price, so...maybe change that? Anyways, the second, also small problem is that when the AI spawns in units for this, they seem the only spawn in culled clones with blunderbusses. Anyways, I'd give this mod a solid 7 out of 10, 8/9 out of 10 with some price balancing and fixing of the AI.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:56 am

Yeah, kinda same as what TheMysticDreamer said. The units spawning with weapons is not really a good idea unless the weapons are part of a special unit type and cannot be directly bought.

Also, your Loadouts.ini is kinda broken, which is why the ai only uses zombies with vanilla equipment.

Apart from that, the mod is pretty cool.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:43 pm

TheMysticDreamer wrote:
I've gone through your mod, and even though many are reskins, they are of decent quality. 2 main problems I have with this mod however. Firstly, and this is just a personal preference, most of the soldiers spawn with weapons. The problem is that if you're calling in reinforcements, I end up having weapons I don't need. Also, with the weapons, the soldiers should be costlier, but they are the same price, so...maybe change that? Anyways, the second, also small problem is that when the AI spawns in units for this, they seem the only spawn in culled clones with blunderbusses. Anyways, I'd give this mod a solid 7 out of 10, 8/9 out of 10 with some price balancing and fixing of the AI.

thanks!

Last edited by Hugobh on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 pm

TheMysticDreamer wrote:

I want to thank you for your opinion. I'll arrange what you said for a next update! This mod started with a joke and only last week I thought of posting it on the forum, so it is not well finished, just wanted to make sure other people would like the mod, so I posted before ...

Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Chiko wrote:
Yeah, kinda same as what TheMysticDreamer said. The units spawning with weapons is not really a good idea unless the weapons are part of a special unit type and cannot be directly bought.

Also, your Loadouts.ini is kinda broken, which is why the ai only uses zombies with vanilla equipment.

Apart from that, the mod is pretty cool.

THANKS! CHIKO! I appreciate your opinion...

Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]