View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 RTD Galactic Reboot! 

Post Re: RTD Galactic Reboot!
> Inspect my surroundings.

Sat May 20, 2017 11:35 pm

>Walk on over to the winehouse!

Sun May 21, 2017 2:09 am
Loose Canon

> Follow whoever seems to be taking action. Getting a room on my own will be difficult.

Sun May 21, 2017 2:46 am
Profile WWW

Head to the winehouse and look for someone willing to transport me to a very specific spot in the wilderness.

Mon May 22, 2017 1:55 am

Random stuff happening rolls: 5, 2, 3, 3 (basically nothing)

Judith:

You examine your surroundings. You're on the end of a dead-end street, on the edge of town. behind you are forests, and some smoke from the landing, and the subsequent small brush fire. In front of you are multiple houses, made of mainly wood, stone, and animal pelts for some of the larger houses as curtains, as well as a blacksmith, a butcher house compete with hanging salted meat of some variety, and of course, the large, brick, 2 story winehouse, with sounds of merriment and drunkenness spilling into the cold cobbled street. Oh, and there seems to be a lost copper coin.

Jakob:
You walk into the winehouse. Inside, most of the tables are filled, and most of the men, as well as some women, are at least slightly drunk, with at least 1 or 2 basically incoherent. The bartender is busy cleaning glasses, while another person is chatting with the other ship crewman. There is also a sigh hanging above the stair upwards with the words "Rooms Available" written on it.

Kyr:
You walk into the winehouse, looking for someone who has a vehicle. However, you only know approximately where your beloved ship is, as your GPS is fried. Inside, most of the tables are filled, and most of the men, as well as some women, are at least slightly drunk, with at least 1 or 2 basically incoherent. The bartender is busy cleaning glasses, while another person is chatting with the other ship crewman. There is also a sigh hanging above the stair upwards with the words "Rooms Available" written on it.

Arica:
3 of the other 4 people in your pod went into the winehouse, so you follow them. Inside, most of the tables are filled, and most of the men, as well as some women, are at least slightly drunk, with at least 1 or 2 basically incoherent. The bartender is busy cleaning glasses, while another person is chatting with the other ship crewman. There is also a sigh hanging above the stair upwards with the words "Rooms Available" written on it.

Char Sheets:

Judith Trovare (CaveCricket48)

Jakob Stennard(TheKebbit)

Kyr(maart3n)

Arica(TorrentHKU)

Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 am

Approach both of the extremely drunk patrons and offer them an absurd amount of money if they have a ship to take me somewhere.

Mon May 22, 2017 2:24 am

> Grab the copper coin.

"Is this the currency they use here? Are Galcredits even worth anything on this planet?"

> Check out the blacksmith, see who's there/what they have for sale.

Mon May 22, 2017 2:32 am
Loose Canon

> Wait for someone to inquire about a room, then follow their lead. If nobody does,
follow Kyr.

Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 am
Profile WWW

>Approach barkeep.
"Sign says you've got rooms for rent. Do you take offworlder money? Galcreds? I can do some work if that's not legal tender here."

Wed May 24, 2017 3:00 am

GM Rolls:
More randomness: 3, 1, 1, 5
Level 2: 1, 4

CHARACTERS ACTIONS
Judith:
Judith: "Is this the currency they use here? Are Galcredits even worth anything on this planet?"
You say to yourself while you pick up the coin, as no one answers back. You then check out the blacksmith. The door's locked, so you ring the doorbell. After half a minute, a large, well built man with a sooty face, multiple burns, a shaven skull, and a missing pinky finger opens the door.
Perception: 7 + Roll 6 Threshold 6
You notice that he is packing a small SMG or large handgun in his belt area.
Blacksmith: "Alright, waddya want? Guns, swords, spaerrs, or you just looking for someone tyannoy for tha night?"

Jakob:
Jakob: "Sign says you've got rooms for rent. Do you take offworlder money? Galcreds? I can do some work if that's not legal tender here."
Bartender: "GalCreds'll do, but I'll charge ya 5% more, cause I gotta send a runner to the next town to cash 'em in."
He ponders and concentrates for a second, then says:
Bartender: "Sevendy-five Galcreds for a one-bed, One twenny for a 2 man, one siddy for the Capital Suite, 2 double beds."
Meanwhile, a drunken lady, maybe 20-something, comes over, and attempts to grapple you, yelling:
Drunk Lady: "F*** outsiders!"
You automatically try to dodge:
Speed + Perception + 1 Roll (Jakob) vs Perception + Speed + 1 Roll (Drunk)
2 + 3 + Roll of 3 = 8 vs 3 + (2 - 1(Quite Drunk)) + Roll of 5 = 9
Drunk wins
but fail and are grabbed. She then tries to push you down:
Strength - 2 + 1 Roll (Jakob) vs Strength + 1 Roll (Drunk)
9 - 2 + 1 = 8 vs 4 + 4
Tie
and you are forced onto one knee.

Kyr:
You walk over to the 2 drunk men. One of them is already passed out.
Kyr: "I'll give you an absurd amount of money if you take me somewhere."
Drunk 1: "Yeah, I'll take ya...on my yacht..."
It doesn't take a genius to realize he doesn't have a yacht.
Behind you, you hear a yell, and then a grunt.

Arica:
You follow Jakob to get a room for the night.
Jakob: "Sign says you've got rooms for rent. Do you take offworlder money? Galcreds? I can do some work if that's not legal tender here."
Bartender: "GalCreds'll do, but I'll charge ya 5% more, cause I gotta send a runner to the next town to cash 'em in."
He ponders and concentrates for a second, then says:
Bartender: "Sevendy-five Galcreds for a one-bed, One twenny for a 2 man, one siddy for the Capital Suite, 2 double beds."
Meanwhile, a drunken lady, maybe 20-something, comes over, yelling:
Drunk Lady: "F*** outsiders!"
and attempts to grapple Jakob. She succeeds in grappling him, and on forcing him onto one knee.

Char Sheets:

Kyr(maart3n)

Arica(TorrentHKU)

Last edited by TheMysticDreamer on Wed May 24, 2017 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 am

"Hey, what's your problem? I crashed, I don't want any trouble from you!"
>Push back to regain my footing, but in a controlled way. Try not to split open her head on a barstool, while breaking and reversing the grapple if possible.

Wed May 24, 2017 3:48 am

"Three things.

What guns and tools do you have for sale?

Are there any jobs you need done? Like chopping wood, making charcoal, things like that?

Last - are you willing to take in any apprentices?"

Wed May 24, 2017 3:58 am
Loose Canon

> Raise hand with 2 extended fingers.
Two bed room.

Wed May 24, 2017 4:10 am
Profile WWW

"Useless drunks..."
Check if the passed out dude has anything useful in his pockets. If the other drunk interferes turn him into passed out dude #2.

Thu May 25, 2017 3:18 am

GM Rolls:
RANDOMMM: 6, 4, 5, 1

CHARACTERS ACTIONS
Judith:
Judith: "Three things. What guns and tools do you have for sale? Are there any jobs you need done? Like chopping wood, making charcoal, things like that? Last - are you willing to take in any apprentices?"
He seems visibly bored until you come to the last point.
Blacksmith: "I've a wide varaaty of stuff, that yew can buy, but its all insaade. I don't need anyone dewing any awd jawbs around hare, but I coud use an appreentice. Tell ya what. Ai'll let y'in, ta look at ma weapons, and ta see whatcha gawt as a blacksmith."

Jakob:
As you try and push her off, she uses the push to twist herself aside and take a swing at Arica, hitting her. Meanwhile, the bartender vaults over the table, ready to help.

Kyr:
You check the passed out drunk's pockets. Lets see...a handful of silver and bronze coins, all stamped, a half-eaten piece of bread, slightly mouldy, and a wet rag with some green liquid on it.

Arica:
As you hold up fingers, oblivious to the fight, the bartender vaults over the the table.
Roll = 4, Threshold = 2
Meanwhile, the woman takes a swing at you.
Agility + 1 Roll (Drunk) vs Speed + 1 Roll (Arica)
5 + 4 = 9 vs 2 + 6 = 8
You don't really see it coming, and it firmly connects with your face dealing...
Strength + 1 Roll (Drunk) - Strength (Arica)
3 + 4 - 3 = 4 DMG dealt (Stun)
Health = 16/16 Physical, 11/15 Stun
Pain Roll: 4,4,2,4,4,5,3,1,4,4 = 33*10 = 330/6 = 55
No Pain Stun

Char Sheets:

Kyr(maart3n)

Arica(TorrentHKU)

Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next