View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Nechronica
"We're stopping. We shouldn't have walked this long in the first place. And Klimt needs food."

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:45 am
Profile WWW

"Let's find some cover then."

> Start gathering sticks and twigs, as much as I can find. Shave off the surfaces with my knife to get to the dry material underneath. Organize sticks into different piles, shaving them down to size if needed - lead-of-the-pencil thickness, pencil thickness, finger thickness, and a pile of thicker things. Make some feather sticks.

Carve a stick that would fit somewhat snugly in the barrel of one of Rosa's guns. Hand the stick to Rosa.

"Rosa, can you pull the bullet out of one of your cartridges, chamber it, and stuff this stick down the barrel and fire at the ground? Hopefully it'll work sorta like a fire piston."

> If Rosa does that and we get a successful ember, quickly place it on the feather sticks, breathe some life into it to get the fire going, and gradually place on material starting with thin sticks to thicker sticks.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 am
Loose Canon

> Find dry cover BEFORE letting Eigla turn into a stick lady.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:19 am
Profile WWW

> Dry cover is good yes, dry cover before FIREMAKING

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:20 am

EVENTS:

Klimt: "We need to find someplace dry. And something, anything, to fill our stomachs. I lost that crow when the girl shot me. I can feel the altered state coming on again."

Rosa: "We're stopping. We shouldn't have walked this long in the first place. And Klimt needs food."

Eigla: "Let's find some cover then."

Surveying the road, Rosa finds a building a little ways ahead, and the group hurries there.

The decrepit, blocky concrete building seems to once have been a small rest stop, though little remains except the walls and part of the roof. A burned-up flatbed truck lies amid the ruin, probably having crashed into it at some point in the past.

Rosa, Emilia and Klimt take shelter inside. The place seems empty enough, other than rubble and thoroughly rusted metal shelving units. You can see a few roaches take cover under the debris as you walk in.

Meanwhile, Eigla goes look for kindling, despite not feeling all that well. Most of the small bushes and weeds near the road are very wet, but she sees a thick clump of trees in the distance. It'd be a bit of a hike to get there.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:02 am
Profile WWW

>What could those roaches be feeding on? Scour the building.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:06 am

> Use my shield as cover from the rain. Go get wood. Be pissed at myself for not trying to pick up sticks along the way.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:14 am
Loose Canon

"Eigla!"
> Sprint out with my poncho, grab Eigla's hand, drag her back to safety if need be.
"There's too much rain. It's cold, but the rain is dangerous. You're already not alright.
We'll have to stay cold. Or use each other for warmth."

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 am
Profile WWW

> Let Rosa pull me back.

Once in the shelter, prepare to Protect Rosa if Klimt attacks. Violently counterattack if he does - he's a strong ally, and tanking for long periods of time against him won't work.

Check surroundings/area for anything suspicious - enemies, etc.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:25 am
Loose Canon

> If Klimt starts looking feisty, like he'll take another bite out of someone, hug him.
"Klimt. It hurts. I know it hurts. You are stronger than pain.
The hunger is only temporary. Remember your gecko. Remember your friends."
> Conversation check.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:36 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Klimt attempts to search the building, but he's feeling far too confused and dizzy. The whispers in his head grow louder, and he can't help but notice how appetizing Emilia looks.

Eigla begins to walk towards the treeline, but is stopped by Rosa.

Rosa: "There's too much rain. It's cold, but the rain is dangerous. You're already not alright.
We'll have to stay cold. Or use each other for warmth."

The shieldmaiden reluctantly lets herself be pulled back, then starts working on making sure their shelter is secure. The back room is empty, as are all the ruined stalls in the toilet area. No footsteps, no signs of life, but no food, either.

Rosa notices Klimt getting worse, as his eyes unfocus and he absentmindedly lets his raincoat drop to the floor. Taking the initiative, she walks up to him and gives him a strong, tight hug.

Rosa: "Klimt. It hurts. I know it hurts. You are stronger than pain.
The hunger is only temporary. Remember your gecko. Remember your friends."

Klimt seems to regain some of his presence of mind and hugs her back, holding back his tears. Eigla feels a vein pulse in her neck as she sees him so carelessly touch Rosa - HER Rosa - but manages to keep her emotions suppressed and continues to look around for anything useful.

She finds a half-collapsed corridor on the back of the shop, with a stairwell going down at the end. Some sort of basement? She starts walking towards the open door and-

*CRASH*

The floor collapses under Eigla's feet, and she falls several meters down a vertical shaft, impaling herself on a sharpened wooden stake on the bottom. She feels her spine snap against the side of the stake, and screams in pain and surprise. Someone stands a few steps away, hiding in the darkness in front of her. She recognises the headless, cloaked figure as the one they let slip hours before.

Baghead: "So you think you can best me, eh? You think you can kill all my underlings and walk into my house, eh? WELL TOO BAD! I'M TOO SMART FOR YOU! NYA HA HA HA HA!"

She pulls out her flak gun, but loads a slug round into it, cackling happily.

Baghead: "Dodge this!~"

Rosa hears a crashing sound. Is Eigla all right? She tries to warn Klimt about it, but he's unresponsive.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Emilia. Protect your master."
Pistols out and bunker at the ready. Run to wherever I heard the crash. If I encounter anyone besides Eigla, bunk and then pistols.
If it's the Girl from before, aim for her gun properly this time.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:30 pm
Profile WWW

> lol, dodging. As if I ever intended to dodge any attack ever.

Defend.

Get myself off the spike.

Tear Baghead a new one with any leftover AP.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

BATTLE:

Rosa: "Emilia. Protect your master."

Quickly running towards the sound, Rosa finds a large pit on the backside of the store. Looking down, she sees Eigla in the bottom, impaled in a huge stake, while Baghead threatens her with a huge gun!

The gunner takes no time. Switching to her sniper, she aims at Baghead, pulls the trigger, and- barely misses!

Baghead notices the bullet whizzing by her coat, and moves her body back to look at Rosa.

Baghead: "Hey, you're the one who shot me! HERE, LET ME RETURN THE FAVOUR!"

Eigla tries to get free, but the stake is stuck fast inside her belly! She tries to yell at Rosa to escape, to duck, to do anything at all, but her mouth is filled with blood. She watches in slow motion as Baghead raises her gun, then pulls the trigger.

BANG. One of Rosa's thighs disintegrates, and her guts fall through the hole torn in her side.

BANG. Rosa's lovely face, her warm eyes and beautiful hair disappear in a cloud of blood and giblets, as her head is pulverized down to the nose line.

Rosa tumbles forwards, falling down into the pit as well.

Eigla screams, then keeps screaming as Baghead cackles, then continues to scream as she pulls herself off the stake, almost tearing her body in half in the process. She takes a wild swing at the girl, but misses.

Baghead: "Whoa, back off, you crazy ♥♥♥♥♥!"

Battle map:
[] - Tartarus
[Baghead, Eigla] - Hades
[ ] - Limbo
[ ] - Elysium
[Rosa] - Eden

Last edited by Areku on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm
Profile WWW

> Crawling Flesh.

ATTACK BAGHEAD, NO MERCY

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 298  Next