View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 53  Next
 Roll to Date 2 - 25 August 2015 

Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 25 August 2015
Sei does her best to power out the rest of her business, wipe up, get her pants back on, and then RUN out of the bathroom.

Sei: "Yo! You there! What did she find? In what building was it?"
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall

No one else in the hallway.

Damn, the girls are gone.

Erik: "Oh okay, do you already have a rough idea of what it's going to look like?"
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black with Blue Highlight, Emo cut, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Somewhat Tall

Amelia: ”We have a total of about 1300 servings from all of our materials, with a material cost of 8028 gold. If we sell each serving for 100 gold, our net profit will be around 121900 gold. A nice chunk of change for the club. Right now our bottleneck is how fast we can bake. Only 32 servings done so far, though between the three of us with two baking trays each, we can get that up to 96 servings per bake. Would require dividing the baking materials among us. Or could just bake multiple times in one person’s house. Fewer logistics to manage.

As for sales - I think optimal locations would be near the entrance to the neighborhood, and in front of the school.”

Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Shoulder Length/Light Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Thin, Height: Short

Phillip heads to the EMS meeting room, where he sees Rhea and Rana.

Rhea seems to be explaining drawings on the board while Rana watches from a front-row desk.

Rhea: ”Ah, you’re here too! We’re reviewing items for our Kung Fu course!”

Glancing at the board, you see a variety of striking moves, blocks, and stances.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:49 am

>UGH.

>Okay. Calm down. Wash hands. Put on skirt, too, better not to walk around just in spats.

>They mentioned an abandoned building. There's plenty of those behind the school, right? Go check them out.

>If a normal schoolgirl found whatever it was in one of them, it must've been in an easily accessible location. Do a quick but thorough search on each of the buildings, skipping locked doors and the like. Try to cover as much ground as possible before the break ends.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> Yesss. Nap!

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:21 am
Profile WWW

>Let's scope out that room on the fourth floor...

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:25 am

"Where'd you find this stuff?"

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:34 am
Profile WWW

Sei washes her hands and puts her skirt back on.

Bolting outside, she runs to the abandoned buildings located some distance away - behind the school and across two roads.

Quickly checking the front door of the closest one, Sei finds it unlocked and heads in.

It’s an old schoolhouse. Dusty, but otherwise in good condition.

Opening the office door and looking in, there’s not a single piece of furniture. No items, only an occasional insect here and there.

The classrooms are all the same - barren, without any sign of an Item.

Utility closets are empty as well, along with the boy’s bathroom.

Opening the door to the girl’s bathroom, a powerful, rotting scent hits Sei.

While the hallways are lit with sunlight streaming through the windows, the bathroom seems ominously dark.

Langley takes a nap, enjoying the warm sun and cool breeze.

[Langley is in timeskip mode! She will wake up when school ends, or from an action]

Isaac stuffs the paper into his pocket and leaves the classroom, walking over to a stairwell and climbing up to the fourth floor.

It looks, pretty close to the second floor - two wings of classrooms, and rooms located overtop the gym/cafeteria on the first floor.

None of the classrooms are locked, and the only non-classroom door is locked is unmarked. A simple, windowless door.

Phillip: "Where'd you find this stuff?"
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Neck length wavey blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Average, Height: Tall

Rhea: ”I can tap into the Akashic records, seeing information beyond mortal compreh-”
Female, Eyes: Green, Hair: Bob Cut/Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Short

Rana: ”The internet.”
Female, Eyes: Pink, Hair: Light Pink, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Short

Rhea: ”That too! I plan on finishing the course plan by the end of the week, and then we’ll start the course next week. Wanna help?”
Female, Eyes: Green, Hair: Bob Cut/Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Short

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 am

>Are there any classrooms with side doors that might lead to back rooms? Sometimes these places are built so that everything is connected, and if you look hard enough it's often true that something has been left unlocked.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:12 am

>...Did someone forget to flush? Let's take a look, just in case.

>Walk in slowly, trying to not step onto any nasty surprises on the floor. Let my eyes adapt to the darkness, look for anything abnormal.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:12 am
Profile WWW

Sei lowers the hinged doorstop at the base of the bathroom door and then cautiously enters.

The smell is almost unbearable - putrid and rotting, like ♥♥♥♥ and meat thrown in a blender and left to sit for several weeks. The sound of swarms of flies buzzing is audible.

The floors appear fairly clean, until she looks at the floor in the stalls. The stall furthest to the back has a dark puddle, large enough that it seeps past its walls for several feet.

None of the stall doors are open - Sei would have to walk over and open the door to see what’s inside.

Isaac checks the only adjacent room, which only has a few chairs and a table. No door leading to the locked room.

The adjacent room does have a window, though. That means the locked room should have a window as well.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:09 am

>...Meat. Missing bathroom doors back at the school, but none here. An old school building.

>This feels like a terrible idea, but-

>COURAGE, SEI.

>Use shirt to cover my nose, climb over the nearest stall, try to see what's behind the foul-smelling door.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:12 am
Profile WWW

>Let's take a look at that window. If I need to... I could crawl, do some roof-hacking.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:19 am

Sei looks at the stalls - five total. The second stall away from her seems to be clean, so she enters it, steps on the toilet, and peers over the wall.

From her position, she can’t see into the dark, ominous fifth stall. She can, however, see that there seems to be a plank of wood resting across the top of the fifth stall’s door and wall. A bulge in the center of the plank makes it look like there’s a rope tied there.

Isaac inspects the window. It’s full-sized, and can be unlocked with a lever from the inside. Pulling the lever and lifting the window up, Isaac sticks his head out and looks to the side - the locked room does indeed have a window.

Looking up, he sees the simple flat edge of the roof and a handrail. Must be roof access somewhere.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:26 am

>♥♥♥♥.

>They're dead in there, aren't they? I-I'm gonna open the door and come face to face with a decomposing corpse, and be scarred for life.

>...I might actually throw up. Like, a fortune in fast food.

>BACK OUTSIDE. I will tell Isaac about this later. Are there any other abandoned buildings around?

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:29 am
Profile WWW

"Oh I see, seems like baking at one place would be easier. Dividing up the materials seems like a hassle and the produced goods may vary a little between us. So I think that baking multiple times at one place would be ideal in my opinion."

Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 am

>The fourth floor is the highest, right? Let's scour the floor for roof access.

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 53  Next