View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
> Crawling Flesh Desuri

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS DESURI

Regenerate newly damaged parts

Spine any leftover AP

Defend and Protect as necessary

Princess Klimt

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Loose Canon

> Bolt-Bunk the guards out of the square as they re-enter.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:07 pm
Profile WWW

BATTLE:

Emilia breathes in, her suit stretching and and detaching as it conforms to the sheer size of her lungs. There is a series of loud cracks as her ribs detach to allow greater freedom to her diaphragm, and her face grows redder and redder. Then she screams.

WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH

S̢̟͉͍̞͙͝͠T͏̫̱̭̦O͇̜P̷̺̱͓̦̟̻ͅͅ ̻̳̙͟F̴̖̘̀͜I͜͏̶̰̙̺͙̠̮̜̝Ģ̡̫̼̪͚̰̰̣̀H̵͍̮̱͙͎́T̶͓͙͓̝̳͈̲͇̣I̷͏̰̥̪N̵̖̩̕G͇̪̰̰̬̠͢!̷̺̕
̼̺͕͝
̵̯̜̟͎͈͇̜̪̘͘Ļ̷̲͔͕̠̭͈E̞͎Ą̛͈͖̥̲̭̰ͅV̵̶̞̖͉̟͚̬E҉̢̖͔̝͖̥̜̘͔.͏̸̼̱̣̀ ̛̫̤͍́Ų̳͈͞S̛̜͉͜͠.̥͔̞͕̠͇̯͈̤ ̛̮͓̜͇̮͟B̨͔͔̼̟̮̩̘͜E̻͙̠̲̘̪̮͢͢ͅ!̷̸͍͍́

The party covers their ears, feeling the sheer power of Emilia's DETERMINATION twisting their very being. It takes all of their might to not drop their weapons as the sound echoes for what seems an eternity. Even Désirée steps back, regenerating her eardrums only for them to be popped again and again.

The zombies suddenly stop. Some let go of their weapons, some kneel at Emilia, some simply drop to the floor, unmoving.

Désirée: "WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU IDIOOOOOTS?!"

Désirée screams madly, lifting Eigla by her neck and taking a huge bite off her torso. Kimono, bones, armor plating, Kevlar, all succumb against the might of her hunger. Eigla's chewed-through body is discarded like a rag doll, hitting a wall with a sickening crack.

Désirée: "AND NOW, TO DEAL WITH YOU-

Klimt had lost no time. While the giantess was distracted, he'd already wrapped his tendrils around her limbs. He twists the barbed appendages, breaking both her arms at once, and bringing her to her knees. Rosa joins the fray, hitting Désirée with a flying tail-kick that pierces all the way through her many guts, exploding a cilinder-shaped chunk out of her torso.

Désirée begins to quickly regenerate, arms and organs and blubber growing back before your very eyes. Klimt continues to constrict her limbs, cutting off the new ones like some bizarre Hydra, but she's too fast! At this rate, they won't keep her down for long!

Désirée: "I CANNOT BE DEFEATED, MONGRELS! I'M ♥♥♥♥ INVINCIB-"

She suddenly goes silent, looking down with surprise at the blade protruding from her neck. Eigla, holding her body together with the power of Crawling Flesh, was not quite dead. Not yet. She removes the blade, then chops horizontally. Désirée's head is sent flying through the air in an arc, raining blood upon all.

SECRET ZOMBIE SWORD JUTSU - DISHONORED KAISHAKU - RED SUN OVER PARADISE

Désirée's headless body ceases moving, still on its knees. Klimt releases his tentacles, walks closer, then gives it a loving, tender hug. Then he squeezes.

SPLURT

Half the room is now completely painted red, as well as Klimt's entire front. He turns back from the gory puddle that had once been Désirée's body, wiping the blood from his eyes.

Regenerate that, ♥♥♥♥♥.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Profile WWW

> Repair Steel Bones and an Entrails. Clean off Rosa II. Look around the room for other threats, or anything different. Is Desuri's head lying around somewhere? Locate it.

"How is, Peggy."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:11 pm

>Get to Peggy! Cradle her head in my arms.

to Eigla: "She's in bad shape, but most importantly her skull is together... I need Flesh for her. I need to put her back together. How much do you need for your repairs? I saw them put so many blades in you... but you still cut off that monster's head. That was amazing."

"Peggy, we avenged your pain. I only wish I could have come sooner. Do you want us to destroy your old body? So it feels no more?"

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm

EVENTS:

Eigla repairs her damaged parts, then looks around the room. The zombie guards seem to be inactive, and could provide some meat if disassembled. Similarly, there's a lot of once-Désirée splattered around the floor, which could maybe be useful.

The head is lying on a corner, half-submerged in a pool of blood and futilely attempting to regenerate its neck. It looks at Eigla with bleak, vacant eyes as she approaches.

Désirée: "...Do your worst. I do not fear, the sweet embrace of oblivion. Burn my body, if you have any mercy."

Peggy looks weakly at Klimt, crying and partly delirious. A small lung-like sac seems to have formed on her throat, allowing her to speak, albeit with difficulty.

Peggy: "...I lost my body before, and now again? I, I don't know...

Do whatever you prefer. I don't care, either way. I'm... So sleepy..."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 pm
Profile WWW

> Give Klimt all the Flesh from my coffin.

Pick up Desuri's head, find a large jar or something sealable to contain it. Dismantle all the zombieguards nearby for more Flesh and pack my coffin with it.

"I'm going to see Charlotte."

> To Charlotte

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 pm
Loose Canon

> Get some Entrails for Peggy, then fix myself up with the coffin meats.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Rosa removes her own Entrails, obtaining 2 Flesh for the Peggy Fund, then uses her coffin to repair herself.

Quartering the zombies that remain, as well as the Désirée Soup, Eigla obtains another 8 Flesh. Combined with what she already had from before, the group now possesses 15 Flesh.

Eigla grabs Désirée's head, storing it in a large bucket, then heads back across the medbay. Pressing one of her host's cheeks against the DNA scanner, she activates the elevator and ascends to the textile floor.

Many times she passes by zombies, going about their tasks, but the head makes no attempt to control them or call for help.

Charlotte's room seems dark as always. The seamstress, busy with creating a Désirée-sized bikini, looks up at her with interest.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

>Fix Peggy, my scoundrel, my shooting-girl, who I learned to care for almost by accident.
>>Give her organs and arms. A better shell to protect the innards - a ribcage, to guard. They should no longer embarassingly free. Flesh wherever it's needed, wherever she wants it.
>>>Print some entrails from my coffin for myself.

"I will never let you go.

Give me input here. How would you like to be built, love?"

>Conversation check.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 pm

EVENTS:

Klimt does the same as Rosa, removing his entrails then replacing them with new ones from his Coffin. Whatever body they give Peggy, it sure won't be lacking in guts!

The headgirl gently touches her head against his chest, very much out of it.

Peggy: "Mmmm... Love. Love...

I always wanted to be... Tall, and healthy, and beautiful... And they'd look at me and feel jealous, and everyone would find me amazing... And, and Klimt would love me and desire me, most of all..."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

>Do my best. For her. Take a madness point if necessary.

Last edited by TheKebbit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm
Loose Canon

> Bolt surgery.
Reroll up to twice.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 am
Profile WWW

> Lift Desuri's head out of the bucket, showing it to Chiaki. Don't be a brute with the head though. Lay it into the bucket after a few seconds.

"My friends and I have avoided an unpleasant end thanks to you. However. This facility, despite how horrible it is, still needs to run. Valuable resources are produced here, and powerful figures would notice if their supplies suddenly stopped flowing in. Désirée is still vital in making things run smoothly, but maybe it could be run in a more humane manner. I don't know.

Thank you, Chiaki. I want to help you rebuild your old body, perhaps with the medical facilities here. After that, you can join us, or go your own separate way. Maybe you want to take over the facility.

Well, let's get you over to the medbay for starters."

> Help Chiaki out of whatever thing she might be attached to, and get her over to the medbay. Don't forget to bring Désirée. Also don't let Désirée/bucket out of sight.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:36 am

EVENTS:

Chiaki calmly sets aside her needles, then nods. She lets Eigla get close and remove the chains and pipes attaching her to the wall, then disconnect the spider tank from her body.
Once she is free, she raises her hands to her mask, undoes a series of clasps, then pulls it off, revealing a distorted, faceless skull with two bare eyes and a broken jaw.

Chiaki: "Dhank. You. I... Thpeak, hard. But. Thank.

Nhot know much. Only, sew. Nee'les an shread. Shtil. Want. Tho helph.

S'horry. Thired of, talkhin in shilence. Want to thpeak, now."

The two of them walk back to the elevator, Chiaki using her many needle-arms like a spider's limbs. They soon reach the medbay, and find Emilia's old autodoc is still free.

Chiaki: "Sho long... Shince last I whas heeere. I can'tch... Rhemember, even. My fache.

Who am I, Eighlah? I, I - you thell the masheen. Can't tchink, rhite now."

Meanwhile, Klimt and Rosa do their best with the knowledge and tools they have. A dozen disassembled zombies, several buckets of Désirée's muscle and fat, some sheets of skin, and all of their guts - they rummage through the equipment for sewing supplies and thread, arranging all the parts over a tarp, then trying to figure out how they'd fit together.

Bones, a spine. Connecting tissue. Shoulder blades that don't fit, sawn into new ribs and fingers. Everything seems either too small, or too crooked, or - But, what if they inverted it? What if -

It could work. It could fit. They discuss their findings at first, but soon fall into silent agreement. A sort of feverish haze descends upon the pair, as they begin cutting, and sewing, and tearing, and gluing together. Rosa removes her kimono, so as to not get it covered in blood. Curie and Emilia approach, watching with interest as a myriad of mismatched parts begin to become a connected whole.

There is something, unique, about Désirée's body. Whatever magic the Master had worked upon it, it's still active. Mincemeat seems to know where to go, assembling itself into new organs and muscles. Thin strips of soft skin seem to spread over the leathery sheets harvested from zombies, converting them into more of itself. Sutures reknit into thin scars in a matter of seconds, and everything seems so- So alive.

It is done.

It is... Beautiful. Larger than most humans - Not as much as Désirée, but still a full head taller than Klimt. Spotless. Well-proportioned. In a fashion, it reminded him of paintings he'd seen in a gallery long, long ago. A forgotten ideal. He and Rosa gaze upon their handiwork, feeling initially embarrassed of sullying its perfection with their envious eyes, then giving in and studying it in detail.

Even in this dead world, amazing things can still be born. All that's left is attaching the head.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 298  Next