View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod 1.1.0 Update Feb 01, 2018 1:10 pm 

Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod 1.1.0 Update Feb 01, 2018 1:10 pm
Finally, this is my first mod, I had some problems at the beginning, but as everything was in its path, I could create this mod stealing components of the predetermined factions and the base, thanks to that, this mod already exists, but my enthusiasm to create it.
file:///C:/Users/DiuxWarson/Desktop/Ejercito%20Argentino.png (I don't know how to put images, sorry. :-( )
this mod includes:

Actors:
¨Infante¨
¨Infante Blindado¨
¨Sargento¨ (NEW ACTOR)
¨Comando¨
¨Cazador¨
¨Teniente General¨
¨Obrero¨
¨Infernal¨
¨Unidad Alacran¨ (NEW ACTOR) (Thank you Federico Cando :D)

Weapons:
¨FARA 83¨
¨PA-3¨
¨FN Browning GP-35¨
¨FN FAL¨
¨FN MAG¨
¨Ithaca 37¨
¨M16¨ (Modified)
¨M240¨
¨MARA 200¨
¨SK-17¨
¨Steyr SSG 69¨
¨FARA 83 HELL¨
¨FARA 83 CAMO¨
¨Anti D¨
¨Sable Del General¨
¨AR-15¨
¨M24 SWS¨ (Modified)
¨Mauser 1909 Modelo Argentino¨
¨Mossberg 500¨
¨Steyr AUG¨

(I tried to balance the guns a little bit, if I had some time and will, I'd better.)

Boom:
¨FMK-2¨

Rocket:
¨Capsula SK-21¨
¨Capsula Directa¨
¨Paracaidas¨

Drop Ship:
¨Nave De Tranporte FC-9¨ (Thank you Federico Cando :D)

everything is in Spanish of course, if this gets a lot of support and assessment, I'll put it in English, I hope you like it, it's in beta so obviously when I have time I'll give it a few tweaks, thank you for reading up to this point. :D

Update Oct 12, 2017:I realized there were some problems in loadout, they're already fixed.

Update Oct 13, 2017:I edited a few things, and added to the brain that commanded this army, and made some minor modifications of appearance, of course later I will do it again. :)

Update Oct 15, 2017:I fixed some things, moved other things, I made a lot of nonsense for there, but I plan to improve a little bit more mod, it's not finished yet for nothing, missing the cars, the moves and all that, I want to add a lot of things, but, it's going to be difficult without your help, that's why I need them, if you look at the mods forum.

Update Oct 30, 2017:happy halloween to all, does not improve much to the faction, has new icon, has a new unit called "Infernales Argentinos" and a new weapon called "Anti Demonios", also tiny modifications, the Rencos are faster now, the cops, well they are the same, soon I will give him more modifications, the point is that the time that I have is not much either, and apart from these things I hardly know, even so, I thank the reader.

Update Dec 6 and 8, 2017:Merry Christmas to all, of course the intelligent ones have rest, meanwhile, I kept changing little by little while I was doing mine, in itself, could call me lucky, but I'll tell you that some other time, I'd like to mention that I did in the mod.
With respect to the Crafts, I made a radical change, I would only need to add a drop ship and I would be left as a mod like to gamble (without the Infernal or FARAS), I also modified the weapons a little bit, and the mask used by the soldiers (the weapons were pretty hard, now they are just a little bit more) and well, I think a lot I wouldn't know how to say, the best thing I can tell you is to see it.

Update Dec 19, 2017:Well, I modified a few things, I added a duck to the parachute, I modified a thing, with regard to the elimination of the policemen, I'm going to add to the "Argentine Federal Police", well, it's a spoiler of a new faction, anyway, the thing is that, I liked very much as it changes a few things to the mod, I'm going to keep adding more things clear, I said things many times hahahahah, well, we're going to keep on adding things clear.

Update Feb 01, 2018:What do you want me to say? I don't remember all the things I did in this mod, but, if I can tell you that I gave the mask a few small details, also improve a little the color of what would be supposed to be the armor of the infantry, as I said before, try to make the weapons are not powerful, of course there are clear exceptions like the FARA 83 HELL

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1klnn9vfe ... _1.1.0.rar
(If you want the old links, just tell me.)

(Well, I got help from a new comrade named Facundo Cando, it's from the land where I come from, and I like the guy, the question is that thanks to him, I will be able to carry out my future projects, and the projects of course, so, I guess I'll dedicate my free time in this dead game, maybe, just for entertainment, I guess.)

CC 2018 :D :D :D

Last edited by DiuxWarson on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod Beta 1.1
I realized that there are a few small errors in my mod, like loadouts, but more than that, my biggest mistake is putting my hands on the weapons, and I don't know how to fix it, some of you help me set that up?

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 am

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod Beta 2.0 Update Oct 15, 2017
I'm very happy to see new face, i go test your mod as soon when i come home :-)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:30 am

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod Beta 2.0 Update Oct 15, 2017
Kandel wrote:
I'm very happy to see new face, i go test your mod as soon when i come home :-)

I'm glad to hear that, buddy. :D

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod Beta 2.1 Update Oct 30, 2017
Clarification Nov 07, 2017:I'm working a little bit more on mod, add effects, change a few things, add another effect more, improve one thing, improve something else, and the best, I'm actually adding better ships and rockets, I hope they can wait more, well, if you're interested. :grin:

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

hi i don't know if you speak spanish but i congratulate you for your imagination and i like this game too. i just really wanted to help with this mod, i'm not very good at making things for cc. if you could see me useful it would make very proud and happy.

PD:I'm from Argentina too :grin:

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

federico544 wrote:
hi i don't know if you speak spanish but i congratulate you for your imagination and i like this game too. i just really wanted to help with this mod, i'm not very good at making things for cc. if you could see me useful it would make very proud and happy.

PD:I'm from Argentina too :grin:

HOLA WACHIN, TODO BIEN ? YO SOY DE SALTA ¡¡¡LA CONCHA DE LA LORAAA!!!
(perdón, la emoción jaja)
me alegra saber que hay gente también de argentina, este mod lo hice como para evitar mis desilusiones como un miembro del ejercito, no obstante pienso trabajar para tiro federal por mi gusto hacia las armas, pero este mod, va a ser un trabajo hecho para mi y para mis compatriotas argentinos, por ende, el mod también es tuyo :grin:
un orgullo tener a un compatriota aqui :D

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 pm

NOOOOOO chabon re sarpado la verdad estoy feliz y sorprendido, apenas tengo 14 y envés de salir de casa me quedo en mi cueva jugando y haciendo animaciones (digamos salgo pero me gusta mas quedarme en casa), soy de buenos aires y también tengo un gusto hacías las armas quiero aprender a agregue cosas en este juego y haber que sale. Saludos y suerte bro :D :D :D

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:31 am

federico544 wrote:
NOOOOOO chabon re sarpado la verdad estoy feliz y sorprendido, apenas tengo 14 y envés de salir de casa me quedo en mi cueva jugando y haciendo animaciones (digamos salgo pero me gusta mas quedarme en casa), soy de buenos aires y también tengo un gusto hacías las armas quiero aprender a agregue cosas en este juego y haber que sale. Saludos y suerte bro :D :D :D

igualmente compadre, ojala se arme alta comunidad jajaja, comunidad argentina :D

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm

igualmente compadre, ojala se arme alta comunidad jajaja, comunidad argentina :D[/quote]

jaja si me dejas le voy a agregar algunas cosas igual tranca que cuando lo termine voy a hacer un post, y ya vi como haces a los personajes ahora me estoy haciendo los sprites de la unidad del grupo alacrán. Después veo si hago armas o incluso una nave (de pitusas quedaria re flashero jajaja). Pero tendre que empezar de a poco, saludos y que salga todo bien :smile: :grin: :grin:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 pm

federico544 wrote:
igualmente compadre, ojala se arme alta comunidad jajaja, comunidad argentina :D

jaja si me dejas le voy a agregar algunas cosas igual tranca que cuando lo termine voy a hacer un post, y ya vi como haces a los personajes ahora me estoy haciendo los sprites de la unidad del grupo alacrán. Después veo si hago armas o incluso una nave (de pitusas quedaria re flashero jajaja). Pero tendre que empezar de a poco, saludos y que salga todo bien :smile: :grin: :grin:[/quote]

espera, vas a modificar el mod ? espera un rato si? que justo iba a actualizarlo

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:40 am

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod 1.0 Update Dec 06, 2017 5:40 am
I try your mod! And I think is realy good :-) if you still here i will help you we can make something big man! Just add me on steam webmaster608 ;-) come to the dark Side :-D

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:25 am

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod 1.0 Update Dec 06, 2017 5:40 am
Kandel wrote:
I try your mod! And I think is realy good :-) if you still here i will help you we can make something big man! Just add me on steam webmaster608 ;-) come to the dark Side :-D

I would love to add people in steam, what happens is that I have a limited account, I mean, I didn't put a penny in it and I still have pay games hahaha.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:14 am

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod 1.0 Update Dec 08, 2017 9:19 pm
Oh ... but i need you on some kind of social platform, because if we start work together we need something like steam or skype, also i have mediafire account where we can post our work and everything. I just want to say we need start comunicate, i m originally slovak so only english and google translate man :D

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 am

Post Re: Ejercito Argentino.rte Mod 1.0 Update Dec 08, 2017 9:19 pm
Kandel wrote:
Oh ... but i need you on some kind of social platform, because if we start work together we need something like steam or skype, also i have mediafire account where we can post our work and everything. I just want to say we need start comunicate, i m originally slovak so only english and google translate man :D

I also have mediafire, and... are you Russian? :shock: :D
(By the way, my Steam account is:[ARG]★DiuxWarson★)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next