View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
"She wouldn't mind one last outfit?"

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 am
Loose Canon

"...whatever mind is still in that arm blob is, in for a very bad time, regardless..."
> Sour mood.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:21 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Klimt gets his uniform back on, and Chiaki smiles apologetically.

Chiaki: "Oh no, not in the least! I truly love sewing, you see. If she'd just... Asked me to stay and sew, instead of chaining me to that wall-"

Désirée: "She tried to usurp and kill me. She couldn't be trusted."

Chiaki: "At any rate, I'd love to sew you something nice. And maybe something for Curie too, when you finish fixing her up! I, I really wasn't satisfied with my work last time."

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:12 am
Profile WWW

> To Desuri -

"Weren't you trying to keep us here for experiments? And you lied about Peggy three times. I'm not criticizing your actions - it's a cut-throat world. But even if Chiaki did something wrong, you're not exactly the model of trustworthiness either."

> If she has nothing else to say, set the Desuri bucket down somewhere easily visible and begin using Rosa II to cut down arm blob into carryable chunks. Fast,
complete cuts, to minimize pain.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:21 am

EVENTS:

Désirée seems to have gotten some of her pride back, and sounds less morose when she responds.

Désirée: "I am not trying to say what I did was morally correct - merely explaining why I couldn't convince her to stay of her own will. I desired a new seamstress, so I made her one."

Eigla then goes back into Peggy's cell to do her bloody task. She sets bucket down, unsheathes her sword, and focuses.

SHWING

A quarter of the armblob is cut cleanly off, falling onto the ground in a shower of blood. Désirée's head looks flabbergasted.

Désirée: "I-I meant calling a troop of laborers to cut into the thing, not doing it yourself! A-and, in one hit? Mon Dieu, what is that sword made of? That was at least eight feet of flesh and bone!"

The main mass squirms in pain, but quickly regenerates, covering the wound in arms instead of scar tissue. The part she'd just cut off also grows a multitude of limbs, slowly dragging itself away like a nightmarish slug.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:44 am
Profile WWW

"Love, sweat, and blood.

Also guns. Lots of guns."

> Chase the part crawling away. Reduce it to smaller pieces, and smaller, until it stops crawling. Hell, reduce it to basic Flesh if I can.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:50 am

EVENTS:

Eigla grabs the slug by one of its many deformed arms, then brings her sword to bear once again.

GREATER ZOMBIESWORD TECHNIQUE: DEATH OF A THOUSAND CUTS

A pile of Flesh, neatly cut into strips and cubes, lies before her. There is something, different in Désirée's eyes, this time. Not anger, not smug superiority, not resignation. True fear.

Désirée: "...I, I couldn't even see your sword move. Your companions, they may have monstruous powers, but you - that was-

...Why. Did you not use that against me. Instead, you toyed with me, made me believe I had a chance. At any moment, in a second, you could have- have-"

She stops talking, shrinking into her bucket like a frightened snail.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:03 am
Profile WWW

"Rosa gets pissy when I do anything she doesn't like, and she doesn't like killing."

> Flick the blood off my blade with a flourish. Timeskip cut the rest of this arm mountain apart.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:16 am
Loose Canon

> Give Emilia a final scritch behind the ears, then go join Eigla for the body destruction. I probably can't help, but I do want to be present. It feels wrong not to, considering it's... sort of the blob Peggy's last moments.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:38 am
Profile WWW

>Go with them and mourn Peggy's old body for a moment, but remember that she is so much happier with the new one. Not all changes are bad, even in this world.

>Then, get back to Peggy and Chiaki.

"Peggy, what did you like to wear when you were alive?"

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:42 am

EVENTS:

Rosa and Klimt walk into the cell, to at least be present for the Blob's execution. As Eigla cuts it into more and more pieces, the spectacle becomes incredibly gruesome. Some try to crawl away blindly. Some make strange moaning sounds, like a beast trying to scream without a mouth. Some clasp their hands together as if in prayer, shivering until the very last moment. Some simply lay there, without the will to try and resist.

Klimt can't bear to watch any longer, and leaves the room once again. Trying to focus on the Peggy that escaped that horrible fate, he asks her a question.

Peggy: "Eh. Back then, all I wore were rags, or worse. I, I don't know. I, never pictured myself wearing something nice.

Hmmmmm. If... I had to choose, it'd be something cool-looking, and not too restricting. And, kinda hot and snazzy, probably. Something to flaunt my assets, you see- Oh! Even better!"

She moves closer to him, hugging his arm and smiling seductively.

Peggy: "What would you like to see me in, Klimt dear? I'm sure you can think of something~"

Emilia and Curie are now straight up looking away and pretending to not listen.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 am
Profile WWW

> cut cut cut

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:29 am

"A uniform, like mine. But dressier, sharper - fit for a lady officer. You will cut an impressive figure."

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 am

EVENTS:

Peggy's eyes shine, and she begins to leave with Chiaki.

Peggy: "Hoo boy. That's... That's a great idea! All right!

Chiaki, was it? Right. I'm Peggy! It's okay, I don't mind if you stare, I AM quite impressive after all. I'm sure we're gonna be best chums. Now tell me, you're a tailor of sorts? Niiiice. So, Klimt had this idea, of like, a military uniform for me, and I think it could look real nice, we just have to make it so that it shows off my MASSIVE assets, and my delicious body, and - oh, you'd like to touch my abs? Why, go right ahead, I am..."

Curie watches them disappear into the distance with a grimace.

Curie: "Insufferable. Unacceptable. Unfit."

___

Hours have passed. Peggy's old body has been reduced to a few thousand buckets of minced Flesh. It was a tiresome experience, watching the core crow more and more desperate and panicked as it was cut into smaller and smaller pieces. Eigla doesn't seem too bothered by it, in fact appears to have enjoyed the bloodshed, but Rosa feels sick to her stomach. She will not soon forget the torture she witnessed, or Eigla's wicked grins as she cut, and slashed, and destroyed.

Eigla loses 1 Madness! Rosa gains 1 Madness!

The two of them finally walk outside, mostly covered in blood, to find Klimt peacefully napping by Emilia and Curie. Today's ordeals must have left him exhausted.

Chiaki and Peggy return, the latter awakening them with her laughter and boisterous greetings. The seamstress is now wearing a simple dress, with a carefully stitched tailor's apron to keep her scissors and measuring tapes, while Peggy-
Well, it IS a military uniform of sorts, just stylized and quite a bit more risqué. Thigh holsters and belts abound, and it's far more form-fitting than any self-respecting army would allow. She smiles, posing before removing her overcoat with a flourish and blowing Klimt a kiss.

Peggy: "How do I look, Klimt my love? Does it suit your tastes? I must admit, Chiaki did a stellar job. These clothes really allow my features to shine~"

Curie gently taps Klimt's leg with her gun, looking away in embarrassment.

Curie: "...OPERATOR Klimt. Please do not forget what we discussed."

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

"Very fetching, officer. Why don't you join us? I am dead tired - resting for a moment with the girls.

No, Curie, I haven't forgotten. Tentacle kin and all. I will have to learn to manage everyone's need, it seems."

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 298  Next