View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
EVENTS:

The zombie nods a few times, pointing vaguely towards the main lift. Perhaps he could guide you there?

Sally: "Hah! Unless I try and take yer food, ye mean. So then, come to try and devour me as well? Ye'll find my blades sharp and cruel, beast!"

Wed May 02, 2018 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"No, I'm not heretic strain. And also that was just a lie to get you off my stomach. I don't eat people."

Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 pm
Profile WWW

"Can you show me the way?"

> Follow, or go where the zombie directs me. Leave Malia to do whatever Malia does.

Thu May 03, 2018 12:12 am

EVENTS:

Sally: "Let's pretend I trust ye. Then, what in ol' Ikku-Turso's name do ye want from me, if not a brawl?"

Leaving Malia behind, Eigla follows the zombie outside of the Rig proper, ending up at some sort of makeshift fort sitting beside it. Behind walls made of old shipping containers, lie several rusted buildings and warships, connected by rickety catwalks.

Two dolls stand by the destroyed main gate, doing a rather poor job of guarding the entrance.

Thu May 03, 2018 1:01 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Armor.
I want my large body to, not be exposed. And fleshy.
Kelly would not care. Molly I doubt could provide.
You seem like you would understand."

Thu May 03, 2018 1:04 am
Profile WWW

>While Molly's research diaries are extremely tempting - I imagine they are for Curie as well - I will leave them alone for now.

"Are you sure, Emilia? Wake me up when you are tired, then, to spread the watch out between us."

>Make myself comfortable with Curie and doze off peacefully.

Thu May 03, 2018 1:19 am

> Approach the two dolls.

"Have you seen a girl with a giant shark fish thing come by?"

Thu May 03, 2018 2:09 am

> Wait for Eigla.

Thu May 03, 2018 9:23 pm
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Sally attempts to stroke her chin, but only manages to stab her nose with a drill.

Sally: "OW. Eh. Hmm.

Well. Ye ARE fightin' the big whatever-it-was, later. That could be interesting. And, ye look like a half-decent galleon. With enough material...

PEPPERMINT! BRING THE PARTS BIN!"

A ginger Doll with a soldier hat and far too many stitched scars appears from a dark corner, pushing along a large crate of... Metal, and cloth, and human giblets. A pair of autodocs also approach, knives and instruments whirring to life. One of them hands Rosa a small piece of wood, at which Sally smiles darkly.

Sally: "Bite hard. Our only painkiller is grog. "

Emilia nods as she closes the door behind her.

Emilia: "It's more important that you're rested. If anything happens, I'll let you know."

Klimt takes off his shoes, then lies on the bed to rest.

The look Curie gives him, suggests she's not very interested, in resting.

One of the dolls, a particularly scrawny brunette with a worm-like parasite perched inside her empty eye socket, shrugs at Eigla.

Doll: "Yes. She, went into the medical tent, over there - Though, uh. Sally's got Ironclad up. She might be, irascible, right now."

Malia decides to sit down and wait for Eigla to return, conserving her energies for when they're needed. Several minutes pass.

"Eigla? Are, are you there?"

What was that?

Fri May 04, 2018 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Pain and I have become close companions. And eventually shaving this large body to nothing will be, much worse.
Do you have anything, stronger? This will probably not endure my mouth."

Fri May 04, 2018 2:38 am
Profile WWW

> Go "over there".

Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 am

> Look around. Is that peggy or something?

Fri May 04, 2018 5:01 am
Profile WWW

"What's on your mind? Something keeping you up?"
in the least flirtatious way possible.

Sat May 05, 2018 10:19 pm

EVENTS:

Sally replaces the stick with a sturdy piece of whalebone, and even then Rosa's razor-like teeth nearly break through it as she clamps down.

Sally: "And that's yer smaller mouth. Impressive, hah!"

The autodocs inch ever closer, and the operation begins. Megarosa's skin is methodically cut up and reinforced with rubberized canvas, and metal plates taken from Sally's body are sutured to her bones with steel wire. Her cannons gain protective gun ports, and her circular maw is broken, then rearranged into a pair of powerful jaws. Finally, her ribcage is spread apart, with a sliding layer of armor bolted on top of it, forming an impromptu pilot's compartment for her smaller half.

It takes a lot to make an undead's numb nerves react to pain. Even then, it takes all of Rosa's selfcontrol not to scream as her form is unmade then rewoven.

Sally: "Hmmm. Ship-shape, alright! Somethin' amiss, though. AHA! Hold this!"

She hands Rosa a large, rusty anchor.

Sally: "Perfect!"

Eigla finds the medical tent, noticing the large red cross painted on the wall. At least she hopes it's a cross, and not some sort of target marker for artillery practice.

Pushing open the door, she is immediately assaulted by the stench of fresh blood and steel. Amid a squalid medical ward, sits a large, armored figure, covered in guns and metal, and carrying a huge ship's anchor. Sally pokes her head from behind the giant, looking... Absolutely covered in blood, and sporting large holes in her body, as if multiple parts were recently taken from her.

Sally: "Eigla! Ho there! What ye think of me handiwork? Missin' a crow's nest for me to ride her into battle, but we can add that later!"

Malia looks around. Klimt took the Peggybarrel with him, so that can't be her. The voice does sound familiar, though.

The sound dies down for a moment, then comes a distant murmur, as if someone else were talking. Then the first voice again, but low enough that she can't make out the words.

She thinks it might be coming from Molly's lab, but... There shouldn't be anyone else in there, should it?

Curie looks down, fidgeting.

Curie: "I've been good, haven't I? Helped with things, and didn't get in your way, and even shared knowledge with the Triplets.

And - Earlier. When you left me in the control room. I said, I'd stay. But I'd expect a treat."

Sun May 06, 2018 4:52 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Hahh... hahh...
That... that sucked...
Oh... hey Eigla... what's up?"

Sun May 06, 2018 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274 ... 298  Next