View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Nechronica
> Malia can cling to the bike.
"Ready?"
Back out we go, to the wherever the hell we were before. Keep all the Rosa-parts covered from the rain as much as possible. They are Important.

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:51 pm
Profile WWW

>Don't keep her.

"Emilia. I just had to tell her a very horrible truth. Be gentle with Curie for a while - not that I expect anything else."

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:11 am

EVENTS:

Curie's sidestepping turns into running, and Klimt lets her sprint out of the corridor, back into the bowels of the Rig. Emilia holds onto him tightly, cushioning his cracked skull against her thighs and frowning.

Emilia: "As long as she doesn't try to hurt you again."

Under the protection of Rosa's ribcage and the tarp, respectively, Eigla and Malia return to the empty hangar. The rain has grown stronger now, and not a soul can be seen outside the Rig. If not for the flickering lanterns that light the way, one might think the structure was abandoned.

Depositing the zombike and the broken Rosas on the floor, BigRosa pulls the rooms's massive sliding door closed. At least for now, they're safe from the storm.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> Take stock of all the various parts. I need a plan.
"Hm.
Eigla, I am unsure. All of these parts, and I need to integrate them somehow.
I am fine with a multi-arm look to an extent. An additional pair could be very helpful with some things, especially shooting. More than that would start becoming cumbersome.
But, the rest of the parts... Hm. My first thought is to, sew them in internally in my large body. Keep them out of sight but integrated.
After the pattern homogenizes, they could act as spare components. But, that seems, strange, and I am not sure if it would work."

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 am
Profile WWW

"I think that's a good idea - I don't really know what else we can do."

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:19 pm

"That wasn't intentional. We both have that problem."

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:20 am

EVENTS:

Rosa takes stock of the new parts, carefullu pulling apart the ones that have started fusing into one. A couple pairs of arms and legs, three heads (one of them half-melted into a toothy mass of marine creatures), a mishmash of organs and offal, and a single torso, slowly breathing through a hole on its neck.

Nothing seems particularly strong, being mostly made of repurposed zombie Flesh, but there's quite a bit of material. She could try and craft it into something useful, or merely attach the parts to her body for safekeeping. There's also enough to sew into a completely new Doll, though she'd probably not look very pretty.

Emilia looks at Klimt... Almost angrily, an emotion usually unseen in her pale eyes.

Emilia: "Intentionally or not, she hurt you. I can't protect you from yourself, but at least I can keep an eye on her. It was foolish of me, to leave you alone with someone else.

I, you should be resting. Let's try one of the other rooms."

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> Hm.
For now, repair my Spine and Foot. Those have been damaged for, a while. The rest, attach internally so that they can synchronize pattern. And, to talk to them further.
The arms idea is interesting, but until I sync pattern or just entirely deconstruct and reconstruct it, there will be too much interference to interact normally with them.

I, I am not sure what I want to do with them. What we want to do.
I, do not think there should be another doll. Another Rosa. I, think.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

> Watch Rosa for now, Vine Support her if she's doing something.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:38 am

"I wouldn't be quick to blame her for something we share... Curie is an asset to us. Perhaps I should make it clear what triggered her reaction. I told her - rather, I somehow planted the idea deep in her mind - that we were brother and sister, and should behave accordingly. The result was a violent immune reaction, a total rejection. I don't believe this is going to happen again. You don't need to put her under surveillance."

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:18 am

These fools. They rescue this flesh without any plans for what to do with it. That pile would have been better off in Molly's care.

"Why not ask the Rosa scraps what they want, if you're so interested in their wellbeing?"

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"That was my intention, once I'd connected them all to my body. We can have a proper full talk then, an actual literal meeting of the minds. And together, we could find a solution.
At minimum, I can help them patch their memory. If they were constituted from such a tiny initial sample, it is almost impossible for them to have retained everything that was me."

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:46 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Emilia's face softens a bit, but she does not answer, simply heaving Klimt onto her back. Molly's old room has had its door broken open by Curie's accident, so she carries him onto the next one.

This bedroom looks... Almost like a child's, in a way. Crayon drawings of ships and pirates and dragons are stuck to the walls with rusty fridge magnets, and moldy old storybooks lie carefully arranged in a cupboard. The bed looks unused, while a hammock hung between two pipes bears the scars of a thousand nights of restless sleep.

Emilia sets Klimt down onto the bed, placing his head on her lap, for lack of a pillow.

Emilia: "You should rest. I'll stand guard."

After briefly discussing the possibilities with the other girls, Rosa begins attaching her echoes to her body - The first are used to repair the few parts she's missing, while the rest are stitched to the inside of Bigrosa's ribcage with thin vines borrowed from Eigla.

At first, nothing happens.

Hey! We're connected again!
Hmmmmm.
Hi Rosa! Rosa here.
Sssso. What now? I, can't really see anything.
Neither can I- Hey, you with the head, where are we?
I'm... Not sure? Inside her... ribcage, I think? Except, there's another Rosa here. Rosaception?
Oooh, another one of us? Hello newcomer! Welcome to our little personal hell. You come here often?

Well, they seem to be awake. The cacophony on the back of her head is a bit annoying, though.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

Yes, welcome to my ribcage, cockpit, bed, and occasional passenger zone for Eigla.
We're in a warehouse outside the lab now. You are 3/4 of all the parts Molly had.
I'm a bit disappointed that I can't share my senses so you can all see.

> Try that maybe? Or, hm. Can I, hum at them? Like the mud kings?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

"Why don't you rest as well? For a moment?"

Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283 ... 298  Next