View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
 Introduce yourself here! 

Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Hi guys,

I came here because I actually discovered Cortex Command a couple weeks ago - talk about being a late comer to the party! I was talking to one of my good friends about how crappy it was that nobody was doing single-console (or here, single-computer) multiplayer games anymore, and then he told me "well, you know, you're not really right"... And after a couple hours playing CC, here I am!
I hope I'll be able to mod it a little (which is my main motivation for being here) and that the game will keep living for a while!

Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:20 pm

Post Re: Introduce yourself here!
Typhoon_MkII wrote:
Hi guys,

I came here because I actually discovered Cortex Command a couple weeks ago - talk about being a late comer to the party! I was talking to one of my good friends about how crappy it was that nobody was doing single-console (or here, single-computer) multiplayer games anymore, and then he told me "well, you know, you're not really right"... And after a couple hours playing CC, here I am!
I hope I'll be able to mod it a little (which is my main motivation for being here) and that the game will keep living for a while!

Welcome to our community!
Glad you are enjoying CC, hope to see your mods in the future.
Feel free to ask anything modding related but make sure to search first, the answers to most questions are there.
For a quick start on modding CC, check out this thread: http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16824

Keep the community alive!

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34