View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 8648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505 ... 577  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hmmmmm.
Wanna learn?"


Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Hmmmmm.
Wanna learn?"


Bezel: "Sure."

[Timeskip Swimming Lessons!]
[Manual mode (Write in)]
[Other]
7420-01-22 Saturday


Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:03 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Timeskop


Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Timeskop the swims


The two of you shed your outer clothes and head into the water, and you begin teaching Bezel how to swim.

While she's plenty fit, she seems to have trouble treading water without magic, being more of a sinker than a floater. After an hour of various swimming exercises you have a lunch break together, relaxing a bit more, and then back to swimming practice.


~


Back in the office, back to work.

What are your plans today, hm.

Liam steps into your office.

Liam: "Morning Ralph. Did you hear about Claire's trip?"
7420-01-24 Monday


Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:22 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"I think so, yes. Taking some time due to what we found in the ruins?"


Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"I think so, yes. Taking some time due to what we found in the ruins?"


Liam: "Yes. She said she was taking the weekend to talk to her father, and should be back today, but if she happened to not come back yet, to tell you to not leave for the ruins again, in case there's important information you need beforehand.

She hasn't come in yet, so I assume something's holding her up."

7420-01-24 Monday


Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:27 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Mm, that was my plan too. I've other leads to look into in the meantime anyway.

Frankly I'd be surprised if she could get it all figured out in just one weekend."


Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:29 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Mm, that was my plan too. I've other leads to look into in the meantime anyway.

Frankly I'd be surprised if she could get it all figured out in just one weekend."


Liam: "Hopefully she'll be back soon, but we're not in too much of a rush."

He exits the office, leaving you to do your work.



What are you working on? Maybe you should tell the expedition team about the situation, too.
7420-01-24 Monday


Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
> Ok let's gather our thoughts. Current courses of action.
Make sure Miina's team gets the spirit related books, and tell Liam we can sell the others.
Visit Audacity and ask about the manuscript. Maybe also ask Aldente.
Have team prep anti-schal measures.
Anything else I can't think of? If not, go see the team. We can get them started before going off to do our own thing.


Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:45 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Ok let's gather our thoughts. Current courses of action.
Make sure Miina's team gets the spirit related books, and tell Liam we can sell the others.
Visit Audacity and ask about the manuscript. Maybe also ask Aldente.
Have team prep anti-schal measures.
Anything else I can't think of? If not, go see the team. We can get them started before going off to do our own thing.


You also should get the Ardour Manuscript pages dated!

With that task in mind for later, you head over to the conference room to meet the expedition team.


The three of them are present as usual, though Evelyn appears to be anxious.

Evelyn: "Ralph! Have you seen strange human-like women wearing white masks around town?"
7420-01-24 Monday


Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4894
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>Blink blink. What. Is she going overt? Or- is Evelyn just noticing it because of her psychic tendencies?

“...Masked, human-like women.

Evelyn - Where did you say you saw those? And, how many?”


Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
Areku wrote:
>Blink blink. What. Is she going overt? Or- is Evelyn just noticing it because of her psychic tendencies?

“...Masked, human-like women.

Evelyn - Where did you say you saw those? And, how many?”


Evelyn: "They're like...!"

She gestures vaguely in the air -

Evelyn: "Everywhere! Oliver and Valerie said they didn't see any, but there's dozens of them just walking around, and, poking people? No one else seems to notice them either, but I know I'm not crazy! I even took a photograph!"

She pulls out a sepia square with a white border - one of those instant-films used in a new breed of camera - and hands it to you.

Sure enough, in the center of the image is a woman in a summer dress, wearing the distinctive white mask of Aldente's puppets.
7420-01-24 Monday


Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4894
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"...Okay. So.

We have, an acquaintance in town, who also happens to be a pretty good telepath, AND has access to a large number of construct puppets. She was helping us investigate a few things about the situation in the North.

Ideally in a discreet manner. Which is suppose is not happening anymore, or is, depending on your point of view.

...What the heck, HOW is she doing this? It's not just spirits, or they wouldn't show up in the photo. Is she actually mindcontrolling everyone, me included, to not realise her dolls are all over town? Is that even possible?"


Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Huh, she's being proactive I see."
Areku wrote:
"...Okay. So.

We have, an acquaintance in town, who also happens to be a pretty good telepath, AND has access to a large number of construct puppets. She was helping us investigate a few things about the situation in the North.

Ideally in a discreet manner. Which is suppose is not happening anymore, or is, depending on your point of view."

"So, no I hadn't actually seen them, but I yes I'm familiar with them. It's, odd, but they're not a danger to us. Unless you're a body-snatching Schal, in which case the masked ones will utterly annihilate you.

...'human-like'?"


Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:15 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11418
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Huh, she's being proactive I see."

"...Okay. So.

We have, an acquaintance in town, who also happens to be a pretty good telepath, AND has access to a large number of construct puppets. She was helping us investigate a few things about the situation in the North.

Ideally in a discreet manner. Which I suppose is not happening anymore, or is, depending on your point of view."


"So, no I hadn't actually seen them, but I yes I'm familiar with them. It's, odd, but they're not a danger to us. Unless you're a body-snatching Schal, in which case the masked ones will utterly annihilate you.

...'human-like'?"


Evelyn: "Um, yes. Most of them looked like normal people, but there were a few with freaky long arms."
7420-01-24 Monday


Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505 ... 577  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.033s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]