View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Scene Request- WW1 The trench war 

Do you understand what I meen by all this?
YES NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! 81%  81%  [ 17 ]
NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE! 19%  19%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 21

Scene Request- WW1 The trench war 

Location: Bc, westcoast cana-- *giggles* What were we talking about?
Post Scene Request- WW1 The trench war
Well I had an amazing idea for a map which In all I've seen, should be very possible. Now I'm not apart of any cool corporation or nothing so I cant just call on some mapper and spriter to help do this for me. Anyways, the map I have imagined would have 2 trenches on either side of the map that are waist deep, then tunnels which go down and away from the enemy's trench but around the middle have a tunnel go straight down and toward the enemy tench about half way on both sides still. So its all symmetrical. Anyways about half way into these tunnels we get one of those plunger thingies and some cords which go to the very end of the tunnel(like a craft in the A-3 thingy) and so when you shoot the plunger the bombs go off STRAIGHT UP-ish and blows the dirt out of into the sky blowing up anybody trying to cross the battle happening above. Hopefully I didn't confuse too many people who might actually be able to make this. ( I would add my concept sketch but my scanner is on the fritz)

Edit: Also at the rollover point I figured you could have a massive wall that goes STRAIGHT UP made of.. Well I saw it mentioned in general when B14 was released. Some sorta super material.
and by Alenths Demand, A CRAPPY CONCEPT DRAWING!

Last edited by Dpedersen on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 am
Profile WWW

Spleak better and results may follow.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:57 am

happy? Google spell check FTW, And there wasnt TOO many spelling errors.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:49 am
Profile WWW

I have no problems with spelling, grammer/sentence structure is another matter.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 am

*pulls out fine toothed comb* FINE! Ill do it but I still have yet to hear if anybody will ACTUALY help me with this mod.
Edit: Ok I can't make it sound any better with still being as descriptive, I am sorry but this is as good as its gunnu get.

Last edited by Dpedersen on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 am
Profile WWW

Maybe, I just don't understand anything other than that it's mirrored and has trenches, then something about sideways tubes, then something about sires and shooting a tirgger and an A-3

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 am

OK Since you obviously dont understand it I WILL USE PAINT! I will atempt to make a concept drawing. Now it will be crap and Im rushing it. Just to help you get the idea. there it is. happy?

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:11 am
Profile WWW

i understand it completely and it looks AWESOME, but i have no clue how to make maps

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile WWW

The map would be quite easy to make, I'm not sure that your bomb detonation idea is possible though.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:47 pm

the bomb idea is like a craft built into the map(like the A3) and when it gets hit hard it Blows straight upwards. And the detonator when it gets hit it shoots a sharp blast in the direction of the bomb. get it?

Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator Hero

Make bomb detonaters actors, equip with weird grenade launcher thingy. Needs more trenches too. Plus barbed wire that would injure any attempted crossing. Also an artillery strike would need to be called in. And dead stuff. :D

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:05 pm

I'd make the trench map for you, you'd have to get someone else on the explosives though.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:42 pm

Make bomb detonaters actors, equip with weird grenade launcher thingy. Needs more trenches too. Plus barbed wire that would injure any attempted crossing. Also an artillery strike would need to be called in. And dead stuff. :D

I dont know how you would make the barbed wire though it would be cool, and then someone could make like a bangalore torpedo that blew straight up too. the artillary would have too be a craft. And I dont fully understand what you mean by a grenade launcher? couldnt it be as simple or neat as a lit match as a grenade that made a tiny poof when it hit the ground like a really tiny spitfire?

Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile WWW

how about a mortar? just make a more powerful and longer ranged grenade launcher, then you can have your own light artillery support. just make it as a weapon and give it to one of the guys you start with.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm

yeah Ive seen the fireball morter and the artillary, they could be resprited and re ranged to land around the area of the other trench from one trench, Im getting ahead of myself, WE STILL NEED THE MAP!

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next