View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Grim reaper [REQ] 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 am
Posts: 62
Location: N.Z
Reply with quote
Post Grim reaper [REQ]
Im not sure if this has been submitted before but can someone make the grim reaper not that flying death that just goes phsyco all over the place
He should be invincible,or at least have 100000 health lol
Instant kills with his scythe
Has a gun which you cant see the bullets but it just kills instanty and powerfully
And has a skeleton firiring gun so he can have a skeleton shield
And is really light weight


Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:56 am
Posts: 1191
Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
Reply with quote
Post 
I suggested this to the maker of the Skeleton MK's, as Skeleton MK 6.66 but he didn't listen...
Also, the current death is cool.
It is a good mod.
This is a good suggestion, though.


Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post 
If I made it, I'd make my own features.
You know, so it wasn't another horribly overpowered guy who nobody wants


Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 3778
Location: Largo, Florida
Reply with quote
Post 
metal chao wrote:
If I made it, I'd make my own features.
You know, so it wasn't another horribly overpowered guy who nobody wants
WEll then please make it, I'll download it no matter how it's made.


Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:58 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 am
Posts: 62
Location: N.Z
Reply with quote
Post 
same but if only you could have his robe move when he walks like cloth physics


Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 3778
Location: Largo, Florida
Reply with quote
Post 
CLONE OF WAR wrote:
same but if only you could have his robe move when he walks like cloth physics
It wouldn't be physics but it would be possible if parts of the robe were in his leg sprites.


Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:58 am
Posts: 346
Location: Germany
Reply with quote
Post 
Yes, someone make this. But if you ♥♥♥♥ up my idol, i will roast your inards and feed them to you until they come back out of the pit that once was your stomach. Then gouge your eyes out.

Don't mess him up! (but make him)


Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:02 pm
Posts: 1639
Location: Somewhere. Nowhere.
Reply with quote
Post 
The grim reaper is death, therefore he cannot die himself. He's going to end up overpowered.


Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 3778
Location: Largo, Florida
Reply with quote
Post 
3 solid wrote:
The grim reaper is death, therefore he cannot die himself. He's going to end up overpowered.
Yes, because underpowered death is like watching The Frighteners more than twice.


Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Posts: 493
Reply with quote
Post 
Death is like a less cool version of the Nightbringer.

Do him instead.


Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 3778
Location: Largo, Florida
Reply with quote
Post 
Shade wrote:
Death is like a less cool version of the Nightbringer.

Do him instead.

1. Death is better
2. Thanatos gonna kill you!


Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Posts: 493
Reply with quote
Post 
Death is short. Nightbringer stands Yao Ming tall. Plus, the Nightbringer has a longer scythe than death(:V).


Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 am
Posts: 62
Location: N.Z
Reply with quote
Post 
Ok he is about half a clone bigger than any bot
His scythe moves like a lightsaber slash on build 13
He has really high health or is invincible
He has a very VERY limited jetpack so he can get over a certain obstecle (dont know how to spell)
Smoke generates from behind him but dosent hurt anyone
He a weapon thats like a dot so you cant see it because its meant to look like his hand and it fires through walls (i think there was something like this but it was called something odd like the phaze cannon or something)


Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 2901
Reply with quote
Post 
Father Venn wrote:
Shade wrote:
Death is like a less cool version of the Nightbringer.

Do him instead.

1. Death is better
2. Thanatos gonna kill you!

QFT

Also, how the heck can you say Death is short?
I mean, he's an anthropomorphic personification (Long word, haha), which basically means an embodiment of an idea.
I mean, he's not a viedo game character or anything, he doesn't have a set height.
Therefore you also can't compare scythe length.

And as I said, I'm not making another overpowered mod that most people would just ignore =/


Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Posts: 493
Reply with quote
Post 
metal chao wrote:
Father Venn wrote:
Shade wrote:
Death is like a less cool version of the Nightbringer.

Do him instead.

1. Death is better
2. Thanatos gonna kill you!

QFT

Also, how the heck can you say Death is short?
I mean, he's an anthropomorphic personification (Long word, haha), which basically means an embodiment of an idea.
I mean, he's not a viedo game character or anything, he doesn't have a set height.
Therefore you also can't compare scythe length.

And as I said, I'm not making another overpowered mod that most people would just ignore =/


In most culture, such as old Bubonic Plague paintings, death is a skeleton. Later he was given a robe to symbolize death, and a scythe to show that he is the reaper of souls. People have put in their own thoughts as what the symbol character looks like, but it has always been a skeleton since the Bubonic Plague.


Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]