View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Stories! 

And yeah, Alenth, thats happened to me too many time. Too freakin many.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

I killed a Miner (green clone with half resistance and health) by smashing his head with a robot jetpack.
He fell, headless, into a corner, and kept losing life by the second.
He got to about -20,000 before I had to close the game and leave.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

i was screwing around making silly grenades when this. (check animation) happened

Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:53 am

Hey Seraph, was that from a book? Cuz I wanna read it!

Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:22 am
DRLGrump

yea were was that passage from cause it was kind of creepy but kind of cool.:)

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:11 am

Seraph, is that something form "The Lost Room"?

That was the coolest mini-series ever!

I was mining with a green clone and I saw an enemy clone begin to walk towards my base. I quickly jetpacked to the top of the mining hole and sprayed my heavy digger straight up. The clone was obliterated, but his head went flying (This was before you could gib the gibs). About 30 seconds later, I bought a rocket containing a robot with an AK. As the ship was coming down, that ship was hit with the enemy clone's head. The ship spun out and landed nose first into the ground. The robot was spewed out the side, but the rocket unfortunately rolled over on him.

This same thing happened when I was playing my dad. I had the Flak Cannon (called the long cannon at the time), and I shot his last clone. That clone's head also went flying. We were both absolutely out of money, so I was already celebrating his defeat as I began walking toward his base. All of a sudden... SPLAT! His clone's head came out of the blue and landed PERFECTLY on me.

My dad then burst out into laughter.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 am
Profile WWW

The battle of Ted's Ridge was horrible. The Generians, their capital city conquered and their leader dead, were beaten back to small bunkers on the outskirts of Generica. The Persons, the conquerers, brought their power down hard. Ted's ridge was devestated, husks of burnt-out dropships, piles of corpses, and the remains of hundreds upon hundreds of soldiers covered the ground.

The Generians main troop was the R-56 Shield Bot, a rugged robot designed for optimum use of the riot shield. To these ends, the R-56 was build to fit as part of the shield, and to prevent it's legs from being shot out from beneath it, it had no legs. This also helped lower costs as the Generians were cheap bastards.

Anyways, the Persons were sending down hundreds of rockets, dropships, and thousand of troops. The ground was littered with the dead. Generian suicide troops were flying blindly into Person Dropship engines. But it was not enough.

Thus the Generians initiated Operation Gold Rush. Using their few remaining dropships to deploy gold ionizers across the bunkers, in a last ditch attempt to stop the Persons. The land was buried in mountains of riches.

But it was not enough. The last Generian bunker fell just hours later.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2