View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Signatures are going away! 
Banned

Post Re: Signatures are going away!
it wasn't readily accessible and I was constantly dropping the tables. I can understand it wasn't used. I can't understand why it was ignored.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 pm
Profile YIM

this is a dissapointment, our posts are losing our personality, and originality. Yeah I know it will be optional later, but eh whatever not like people listen to noobs opinions anyways

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 pm
Banned

Your originality and personality should be in the content you post, not the headers and footers of the messages you wish to send.

If you are relying on your signatures to give your presence on the forums originality and personality, there is something wrong with the stuff you are posting.

---

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 pm
Profile YIM
Loose Canon

ProjektTHOR wrote:
Your originality and personality should be in the content you post, not the headers and footers of the messages you wish to send.

If you are relying on your signatures to give your presence on the forums originality and personality, there is something wrong with the stuff you are posting.

Hmm. You raise a good point Thor. Oh wait.
ProjektTHOR wrote:
---
[img]http://i.imgur.com/q3vqF.png[img]

I'm just not even gonna touch this, and chalk it up to typical sarcastic ironic possibly point-making humor.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Profile WWW

I think we should have new ppl havbe theres on for default, then let them decide to turn it off. Instead of the otherway around.
Also weasel WHY!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 am
Forum Moderator

Unlike the post count discussion you people are whining for no reason here. You're getting your sigs back in a few weeks/months. Albeit as an opt in option

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 am

p3lb0x wrote:
You're getting your sigs back in a few weeks/months.

Sorry, few weeks/wut?! :? Month?! That's a joke! People, just tell me it's not too funny joke!
I'm not talking about myself, as I'm a nwb user of this forum(even through I play CC for almost 4 yrs already), but here's examples:
I now someone, and I know he made a mod. Great! But if I don't know who is that hero?
Or I'm a guest, 'cos I bought my copy two days ago, I just wanted to find some nice modz.
For nearest few weeks/months we're going to search seek for what we need for a half of time we spend here (exactly to seek for, because may be blind navigation is fun, but it's unproductive too!) . Congratulations! This act will be later called in CC Chronicles as "Return to medieval age", or smth like that.
Next step can be removal of smiles, then any pics. May be colors except black&white in addition can be excluded. And what we get? Faceless forum which is either for technicians who are interested in anything but their nerd stuff or by some lazy guy, who had only an aim to put own name into Google
You get my idea, right? Please, as soon as possible! I like... no, I love this forum especially for it's design which is pure pleasure for eyes. Because of CC too by the way :)
I'm very proud that I'm able to play this conceptual game. And proud of using such a pretty forum. Please, don't disappoint me! I believe that as you're in CREW you can do your best better than any others. Good luck with that great job!

P.S. This post isn't flame or a kinda like that. No aggression, just my opinion.

P.P.S. Admins! With all respect to what you've done already, please, make haste with returning sigs (optional, non-optional or what you decide)! As I see, I'm not the one with this tiny problem.

Last edited by timagamer on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 am
Loose Canon

Weasel just made a large post addressing everyone who hates this in the other thread. To summarize,
Hyperkultra wrote:
weasel wrote:
tl;dr
Shut up, stop whining, I know what I'm doing, I've done this crap before, if it doesn't work then it gets changed back.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:32 am
Profile WWW
Banned

You say you like the eye candy, yet you continue to rape mine in a bad attempt at trolling.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 am
Profile YIM

trolls must be hanged on tree! :grin:

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 am
Loose Canon

timagamer wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting suicide? Or are you proposing to kill Thor? Because from where I stand, Thor isn't too much the troll. Well, here anyway.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 am
Profile WWW

Hyperkultra wrote:
timagamer wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting suicide?

Where do you see trolling? Exactly.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:17 am
Loose Canon

Honestly? You kind of just made 2 3 counts on this page alone. Yeah, it was three. I just glanced through that first text-wall.

Last edited by TorrentHKU on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 am
Profile WWW

I'm not going :roll: to argue. Really.
Goodnight.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:23 am

oh no my individuality

♥♥♥s

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next