View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Get out of the house and climb up onto the roof. Observe.


Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Signing up. Looks fancy.
Quote:
Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan
Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)


Equipped : (1/10)
Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :


Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
>Look for gold under the furniture
"We need funds to fund our adventure."


Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Ah damn. I got set as a human since I can't be a Kobold!? Can I be it's closest relative, the Chirop?
> Look for a window and see what's going on. Stay in the shadows.
"Ah damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken that bread! I guess I'll need to see what's going on."


Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Nonseq, check the races. No kobolds or anything like that.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:13 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Yeah, but Chirop is one of the races, look:

Quote:
Human
-snip-
Dwarf
-snip-
Elf
-snip-
Chirop (Bat person)
Intelligence - High
Physical skill - Low
Magic skill - High
Lupus
-snip-


See? So, if he'd allow me, I could be a Chirop, which he listed as a race that is allowed.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11839
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Quote:
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip
- Race card (a card that changes your race. One-time use, and must be used by next roll)

Just use that to change your race to one of the listed ones that are allowed.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)
Here's my edit for my turn.
> Look for a window and see what's going on. Play the race card and turn into a Chirop.
"Ah damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken that bread! Looks like they're on to me!"


Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11839
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
Roll 2
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Running out of the building, you jump up and grab the ledge of the roof and pull yourself up.

It seems you're in a village... That's mostly on fire. People are running about, trying to avoid other people who are on horses.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "We need funds to fund our adventure."

The only furniture in the room is a small shelf, a chair, desk, and a straw-filled mattress. You look around and under the items until you uncover a small leather pouch under the bed. There seem to be a few gold coins in it.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 3 ] = 3
> Pushing open the wooden door, you see that you appear to be in some sort of village. You spot an alley close by, and you quickly dash to the spot and observe what's going on:

A large portion of the village is up in flames, and the smell of blood and burnt flesh hangs in the air. There are people running about, screaming, while strangely dressed men on horses attack villagers and light fires to buildings.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 2 ] = 2
> Activating your Race Card, your body starts to change. You grow dark grey hair all over your body, your ears become cat-like and shift to the top of your head, and your hands and feet grow claws.

More startling is when your pinky fingers fold down against your arm and grow long enough to reach your shoulders. When you un-fold the strange figure, it opens like a fan, with a large amount of skin connecting your arm to the finger to form a wing.

You're now a Chirop!

"Ah damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken that bread! Looks like they're on to me!"

You go to a nearby window and look around. There are other wodden buildings around that seem to be on fire, and you can see a large, wolf-like creature crouching in an alley way.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 2 ] = 2
> The only plant life in the house is small flower in a pot.

Smoke... Fire... Smoke... Fire...

The flower appears to be slowing waving back and forth, as if it wanted to escape.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 2 ] = 2
> Opening your eyes, you find yourself in a small, wooden house.

Suddenly, a wolf-like creature that was nearby dashes out of the door and a man turns into a large bat-thing.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
Yell down to the people in the house what's going on. Then find a horse.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
>Get out of the house, than try to find a horse.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
> Group up with the other guys and begin leading them to the nearest village exit.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
>> Follow group, but keep eye on the wolf-man.

"There's a wolf-man in that alley, we should sneak up on it."


Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
>Uproot the flower and put it in my whip
"This little buddy is speaking about fire around here...


Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)
Look at me! I'm a dwarf, not a human. I have knuckle spikes, not a Thorny Rose Whip. And I cerainly do not talk to trees like some sort of a lunatic.

>Wonder what's going on while moving out of the door.
"Umm... Guys? What's goin' on?"


Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]