View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
>Run out of the burning house with the whip ready for fight.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12603
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Roll 4
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> You see a man on a wolf knock a horse-rider of of his horse. Taking advantage of this, you leap from roof-to-roof and jump onto the horse's saddle. You now have a horse!



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 6 - 1 ] = 5
> A wolf-like creature puts you on its back and runs off. Right when you pass the horse rider who attacked you, you knock him off of your horse with your morning star.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :
- Dazed (-1 to actions, ends in 1 turn)



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Everybody follow me, we have to get out of here."

You go on all fours and lift the dazed man onto your back, but before you can run off something sharp hits you in the side. You keep on gonig, though. You eventually pass the same man who attacked the dazed man on your back, and the dazed man swings a morning star at the horse rider, knocking him off the horse.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Oh ♥♥♥♥! Anybody wanna help me out here?"

The wolf takes no notice of you. It simply puts a dazed man on its back and runs off.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You run out of the house with your whip, ready to battle!

... Nothing to battle nearby.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Violence is bad! How would it feel if I'd beat the hell out of you, you wanker?!"

The wolf-thing takes the man lying on the ground and puts him on its back, but you manage to slug it in the ribs before it runs off.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
> Find a safe spot to stop, wait for Tomaster, and try to regroup.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
"8)"
Ride outta the town.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12603
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Just a little tip Nonseq, you can fly. Also, Chirops are naturally stealthy.

Just a little detail there.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
>Try to regroup


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:38 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
>Ask the flower for information about what's going on.
"Why the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone bludgeoning yourselves?"


Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:33 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
"Oh, gawd. That was a friend.
...I think."
>Run after Roast Veg and apologize.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Fast postings are fast,3 rolls in one day?


Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12603
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Roll 5
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "8)"

You and your horse ride outa' town!

Most of it seems to be on fire or destroyed by now, and the few villagers who are still alive are grouped together outside of the village.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 1 - 1 ] = 1
> You can't do much while your sitting on the wolf, and it doesn't seem willing to let you down yet.

The wolf stops running however, and let some other people catch up.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :
- Dazed (-1 to actions, ends next turn)



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 - 1 ] = 5
> You stop at the side of a building and wait for the others to come.

A dwarf runs up to you and says

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

You can also smell someone else nearby... Not a human, though.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 + 1 ] = 5
> You carefully sneak up to the wolf, but you can still see the others.

The wolf has a man mounted on its back, the same man who you saw was lying on the ground.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Why the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone bludgeoning yourselves?"

Smoke... Fire... Smoke... Fire...

Now would be a good time to run, considering the building behind you just burst into flames. And it's HOT.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Oh, gawd. That was a friend.
...I think."


You run after the wolf-thing, who seems to stop and wait for you to come.

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
"Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around. Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
> Begin leading others to Mead Town.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."
>Go to the survivors and ask them if they're okay and can they take care of themselves.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Follow Roast veg.
"Hey,if i find any flowers in the path can i pick them up?"


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
I don't think all flowers are magic, but whatever.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
I can speak with flowers,they being mahjic or not.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.019s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]