View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:15 am



Reply to topic  [ 786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 53  Next
 Roll to Date 2 - 25 August 2015 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4938
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Eyetwitch.

"PE, then. Fourth block."


Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:07 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3029
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Go over to the counselor in a semi-brisk but casual manner. Then just creep in without knocking.


Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:09 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4771
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Maybe I should just walk past. Or maybe... Hmph. I'll adjust my hair and make my approach.

"Excuse me, could you tell me which way room 7 is?"


Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
> Black seems silly. Wonder if everyone is gonna be like that.
Well, let's get to class.


Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"Yeah, new."
>Locate seat.


Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:34 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 240
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Yawn, go to my first class. Complain about not eating breakfast.


Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3852
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Take a seat, get out my notebooks, twiddle my thumbs.


Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:06 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>oh god stop daydreaming can't be late for first class


Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 240
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Wait, check poster before doing any of that.


Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11600
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 3 - 24 August 2015
Roll 3

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events

The bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”


[Paper]


________________________________________





Name: Langley Wachsam
(TorrentHKU)
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Shoulder Length, Dirty Blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

You leave the girls and head to your first class, in Room 5. A few people here already.

After taking a seat, the teacher starts passing around papers. He’s wearing a white featureless mask and long black robes. Kinda creepy.


The bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”


You look at the sheet of paper placed on your desk.
[See Events: Paper]
____________________

Status:





Name: Phillip Douglas Coburn
(CrazyMLC)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Neck length wavey blonde, Skin: Pale, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

You walk over to the girls and adjust your hair as you approach.

"Excuse me, could you tell me which way room 7 is?"

The dark-haired girl responds.

?Chuuni?: ”One through four are on that side of the building, and five through seven on the other side!”
Female, Eyes: Green, Hair: Bob Cut/Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Short

The pink-haired girl takes this opportunity to leave, towards the side of the building that you’re not going to.

?Chuuni?: ”Wait protagonist! Oh, we’re going the same way!!”
Female, Eyes: Green, Hair: Bob Cut/Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Short

The two girls leave, and the bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
(Amazigh)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: White, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

”Yeah, new.”

You pick a desk to sit in, and Tommy sits beside you.

The bell rings over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”

Tommy: ”Seems like every student here is new to town. Weird.”
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde Pompadour, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Average

The teacher stands up with a small stack of papers in hand and starts passing sheets out to everyone. Once you get your paper, you look it over.

[See Events: Paper]
____________________

Status:





Name: Serena “Sei” Ipswich
(Areku)
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Blonde, Skin: Light, Body: Muscular, Height: Very Tall
____________________

"PE, then. Fourth block."

The counselor grabs another piece of paper and writes some stuff on it before handing it to you - an updated schedule.

The door to the office opens and you see another student enter, a guy. Probably needs to fix his schedule like you.

?Counselor?: ”Can I help you?”
Female, Eyes: Amber, Hair: Long Black in a Bun, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Average



The bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Grimgor “Rauta” Tanner
(Natti)
Male, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Buzzcut Dark Brown, Skin: Olive, Body: Beefcake, Height: Tall
____________________

You snap out of your stupor and head to your first class, located in Room 1.

The bell sounds over the intercom system.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”

Well, guess you still have plenty of time.

You take a seat and look around - a few people are starting to file in.

The teacher is sitting at her desk, wearing an unadorned white mask and a long black robe. She stands up with a small stack of papers in hand and starts passing them around to everyone.

[See Events: Paper]
____________________

Status:





Name: Isaac Brun
(TheKebbit)
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: White, Body: Somewhat thin, Height: Tall
____________________

The bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”

A pink-haired ponytailed girl followed by a girl with black hair in a bob enter the room and sit somewhat close to you.

?Chuuni?: ”So once you join the Eastern Magic Society club, you’ll develop special powers you never knew you had, and then fight the evil threat in town!”
Female, Eyes: Green, Hair: Bob Cut/Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Short

?Pinkhair?: ”Uh huh. Are they even going to let you start the club?”
Female, Eyes: Pink, Hair: Light Pink, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Short

?Chuuni?: ”Of course! It’s a culture club! They can’t reject that!”
Female, Eyes: Green, Hair: Bob Cut/Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Short

The teacher begins passing out papers to everyone.
[See Events: Paper]
____________________

Status:





Name: Erik Schultz
(dragonxp)
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black with Blue Highlight, Emo cut, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Somewhat Tall
____________________

You leave the gym and enter the office, seeing a female student standing in front of the counselor’s desk.

?Counselor?: ”Can I help you?”
Female, Eyes: Amber, Hair: Long Black in a Bun, Skin: Light, Body: Lean, Height: Average



The bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”
____________________

Status:





Name: Matthew Benchei
(TheMysticDreamer)
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Slightly Long Dirty Blonde with Red tips, Skin: Tan, slightly Orange, Body: Thin, Height: Short
____________________

You let out a yawn and, after checking your schedule to make sure everything is good, head to your first class.




The bell chimes over the intercom.

[Intercom] Principal: ”Good morning students, the first bell has rung. You should be on your way to your first class now.”

You reach Room 5. Several other students are seated already.

The teacher is behind his desk, wearing a white featureless mask and a long black robe. Wonder what that’s about.

He starts passing out sheets to everyone.
[See Events: Paper]
____________________

Status:



Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:37 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
> ...That's... worrying.
Ok. Let's just take care of this survey.


How strong are you?
2
How dexterous are you?
4
How Agile are you?
3
How would you rate your reflexes?
3
How would you rate your overall intelligence?
5!
How would you rate your physical endurance?
2
How would you rate your mental endurance?
...
1.


"...Why do they want to know all this?"


Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:45 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
>Ok?
How strong are you?
2
How dexterous are you?
5
How Agile are you?
4
How would you rate your reflexes?
4
How would you rate your overall intelligence?
3
How would you rate your physical endurance?
2
How would you rate your mental endurance?
2


Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4938
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"Tch."

>Rush over to class. Sit on the back, look despondent.


Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:59 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3029
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
"Suppose I'm going to be late..."
>Glance quickly at the other student to see any standout features while going to sit down in front of the counselor.
"The schedule tells me to come here sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"


Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 am
Posts: 240
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date 2 - 24 August 2015
This is just geometry, right?
This is a survey about yourself. Circle the number that best corresponds with your abilities, with 1 being low/poor/not very, 3 being average, and 5 being very/high.

Take your time, and be as honest as possible!


How strong are you?
3

How dexterous are you?
3

How Agile are you?
5

How would you rate your reflexes?
2

How would you rate your overall intelligence?
4

How would you rate your physical endurance?
4

How would you rate your mental endurance?
2


Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:38 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 53  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]