View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:33 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Coalition Revampedered V1.01 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 am
Posts: 80
Reply with quote
 Coalition Revampedered V1.01
This mod adds a heck of a lot of new sounds and some new effects. Also cleans up the Coalition arsenal so it feels less bloated and touches up on a few sprites.

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/566e49f9z6vvq ... e.rar?dl=0


INSTRUCTIONS TO OVERWRITE

In CoalitionRevampedered.rte is a Coalition.rte folder. Drag this out to the main game directory. Overwrite everything. Delete CoalitionRevampedered.rte.

Done!

CHANGELOG

V1.01 - Added footstep and falling sounds
Feb 5 2018 - Added .rte to replace vanilla with in main directory, drag and overwrite


Last edited by Hoovytaurus on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:53 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:21 am
Posts: 23
Location: Tomsk, Russia
Reply with quote
Post Re: Coalition Revampedered V1
Dang, that's some good stuff right here! It would be even better if you were to make a "Revampedered" mod for every vanilla tech, and maybe even for the Tradestar (Base.rte) faction.


Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:52 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 am
Posts: 80
Reply with quote
Post Re: Coalition Revampedered V1
DemonicWeed wrote:
Dang, that's some good stuff right here! It would be even better if you were to make a "Revampedered" mod for every vanilla tech, and maybe even for the Tradestar (Base.rte) faction.



i am! ronin is a thing also, i am at this time working on the dummies, follow my progress on https://discord.gg/jCc5JSu


Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:21 am
Posts: 23
Location: Tomsk, Russia
Reply with quote
Post Re: Coalition Revampedered V1
Hoovytaurus wrote:
DemonicWeed wrote:
Dang, that's some good stuff right here! It would be even better if you were to make a "Revampedered" mod for every vanilla tech, and maybe even for the Tradestar (Base.rte) faction.



i am! ronin is a thing also, i am at this time working on the dummies, follow my progress on https://discord.gg/jCc5JSu


Nice! I hope that these mods become more popular.


Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 am
Posts: 80
Reply with quote
Post Re: Coalition Revampedered V1
DemonicWeed wrote:
Hoovytaurus wrote:
DemonicWeed wrote:
Dang, that's some good stuff right here! It would be even better if you were to make a "Revampedered" mod for every vanilla tech, and maybe even for the Tradestar (Base.rte) faction.



i am! ronin is a thing also, i am at this time working on the dummies, follow my progress on https://discord.gg/jCc5JSu


Nice! I hope that these mods become more popular.


thanks!

feel free to tell friends and family about cortex command, this game doesn't deserve to die just yet


Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.018s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]