View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:01 am



Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
"Oh, gawd. That was a friend.
...I think."
>Run after Roast Veg and apologize.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Yeah, I didn't realize that either.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Fast postings are fast,3 rolls in one day?


Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11841
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Roll 5
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "8)"

You and your horse ride outa' town!

Most of it seems to be on fire or destroyed by now, and the few villagers who are still alive are grouped together outside of the village.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 1 - 1 ] = 1
> You can't do much while your sitting on the wolf, and it doesn't seem willing to let you down yet.

The wolf stops running however, and let some other people catch up.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :
- Dazed (-1 to actions, ends next turn)



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 - 1 ] = 5
> You stop at the side of a building and wait for the others to come.

A dwarf runs up to you and says

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

You can also smell someone else nearby... Not a human, though.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 + 1 ] = 5
> You carefully sneak up to the wolf, but you can still see the others.

The wolf has a man mounted on its back, the same man who you saw was lying on the ground.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Why the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone bludgeoning yourselves?"

Smoke... Fire... Smoke... Fire...

Now would be a good time to run, considering the building behind you just burst into flames. And it's HOT.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Oh, gawd. That was a friend.
...I think."


You run after the wolf-thing, who seems to stop and wait for you to come.

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
"Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around. Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
> Begin leading others to Mead Town.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."
>Go to the survivors and ask them if they're okay and can they take care of themselves.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
> Fly up high to see the world around me. After realizing that Roast was the wolf-man, I stopped caring. Look for any bad guys on the ground.

"Oops. Uh, sorry?"


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Follow Roast veg.
"Hey,if i find any flowers in the path can i pick them up?"


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
I don't think all flowers are magic, but whatever.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
I can speak with flowers,they being mahjic or not.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Why not Hopluit?
Go with the group.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4143
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Tokochiro wrote:
I can speak with flowers,they being mahjic or not.

I don't think they will have good to say for you ripping them out of the ground.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
>Learn how to control lightning.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11841
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
Roll 6
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Why not Hopluit?"

You follow the group of survivors and the wolf, who are slowly moving north.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 1 ] = 1
> You have absolutely no idea were to start or how to go about learning to control lightning. Maybe you should find a teacher of some sort?



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around."
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."


"Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

You start to head north, expecting the others to follow.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 ] = 3
> Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

Opening your wings, you give a few strong flaps and you rise up about 20 feet. The fires from the burning village provides a nice thermal up-draft, and you gain more altitude rapidly.

Looking around the area below, you can see men on horses running to the East, and a small crowd of people North of the destroyed village.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "HOT HOT HOT"

You scamper out of the village after the wolf, with your back slightly singed from the intense heat.

"Hey,if i find any flowers in the path can i pick them up?"

There aren't any flowers around, mostly grass with a few weeds here and there.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around."
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."


Going to the survivors, you see that there are only around 20 people, mostly adults, except for a brown-haired boy around 16, carrying a small girl in his arms.

You ask the group if they're okay, and none reply. They simply stare at you with sad eyes before slowly shuffling to the north.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
>Try to find a teacher or book in/about wizardry.


Last edited by HighEndNoob on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.021s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]