View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:45 am



Reply to topic  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 42  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Why not Hopluit?
Go with the group.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4143
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
Tokochiro wrote:
I can speak with flowers,they being mahjic or not.

I don't think they will have good to say for you ripping them out of the ground.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)
>Learn how to control lightning.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12267
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
Roll 6
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Why not Hopluit?"

You follow the group of survivors and the wolf, who are slowly moving north.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 1 ] = 1
> You have absolutely no idea were to start or how to go about learning to control lightning. Maybe you should find a teacher of some sort?



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around."
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."


"Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

You start to head north, expecting the others to follow.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 ] = 3
> Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

Opening your wings, you give a few strong flaps and you rise up about 20 feet. The fires from the burning village provides a nice thermal up-draft, and you gain more altitude rapidly.

Looking around the area below, you can see men on horses running to the East, and a small crowd of people North of the destroyed village.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "HOT HOT HOT"

You scamper out of the village after the wolf, with your back slightly singed from the intense heat.

"Hey,if i find any flowers in the path can i pick them up?"

There aren't any flowers around, mostly grass with a few weeds here and there.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around."
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."


Going to the survivors, you see that there are only around 20 people, mostly adults, except for a brown-haired boy around 16, carrying a small girl in his arms.

You ask the group if they're okay, and none reply. They simply stare at you with sad eyes before slowly shuffling to the north.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
>Try to find a teacher or book in/about wizardry.


Last edited by HighEndNoob on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
>Keep following the group.
"Guys,we should head west because you know,crowds of people can make serious problems and can slow us down."


Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
HEN, where are we going to find a teacher? We just left a ransacked town.
Go to Mead Town.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
In a mountain far far away in an ancient chinese house with a waterfall behind it with lots of cannabis plants in front of it @_@


Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
>Rejoin the group and follow them.
"Gah, they didn't want to speak to me."


Last edited by Natti on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
"It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."
> Continue north towards Mead Town.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)
We need nons to post now.


Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12267
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Roll 7
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Commanding your horse north, you reach a nice-sized town with plenty of buildings. You can see a stand, and there looks like there are some papers on it.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 4 ] = 4
> The wolf that you're sitting on takes you north to a town. Looking around a bit, you see a building that looks like a library.

Perhaps you can search for a magic book there?

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 - 1 ] = 4
> "It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."

You run off to the North, and come across a medium-sized town. This one isn't destroyed or being attacked, and there seem to be an abundance of different buildings. You attract a bit of attention to yourself with people staring and pointing, but no one seems to give alarm.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Folding in your wings, you dive quickly to the ground before snapping them open to maintain your height. At around 30 meters behind the horse-men that you're following, you give off a high-pitch screech...

The men and horses don't react, but the sound wave quickly bounces back and you "see" your surroundings in sound. Echolocation?

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Guys,we should head west because you know,crowds of people can make serious problems and can slow us down."
"It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."

You follow the others and reach a town.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Gah, they didn't want to speak to me."

You head north and reach another town.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
>Look around for flowers.
"I really hope there are some magnolias,cannas or calla lillies around 'ere."


Last edited by Tokochiro on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Oh wait,i'm following natti.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
Go over and take the papers from the stand. Ask people if they've heard about the attack on Hopluit yet.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.025s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]